Forum › Posts by Zetto Chan

Zetto Chan
Remi
joined Jul 14, 2014

There better be a Kitty extra to make up for best catulus being left out of the ending.

Zetto Chan
Remi
joined Jul 14, 2014

I wonder what type this new one is. Hopefully Javanese for the jokes.

Remi
joined Jul 14, 2014

An chan is the best girl

Zetto Chan
Heart Gifts discussion 26 Dec 05:57
Remi
joined Jul 14, 2014

I hope future chapters explain why Shiro couldn't be the one with the artificial heart. It seems like the obvious choice a doctor would make in that situation.

Remi
joined Jul 14, 2014

Huh... I wonder what Tooru meant by "Well... Sort of...", when being asked if she was a girl.

Remi
joined Jul 14, 2014

It was similar to the series Hataraku Maou-sama. It stared a maou, who is a descendant of a previous defeated maou, coming to a modern japan to conquer the world. Only to meet the descendants of the heroes who defeated his ancestor: A blonde girl who inherited the Hero sword but acts in not a heroic manner, A battle axe wielding perverted Warrior girl, A priest who cross dresses as a girl, and finally a mage who doesn't believe in magic. The story follows their daily lives as the Maou tries to raise an army despite being flat broke and the heroes not caring about their destiny.

Zetto Chan
Gamma discussion 21 Aug 11:59
Remi
joined Jul 14, 2014

Am I the only one that doesn't understand why the rebels' plan worked? According to Night Driver, they needed to have more life energy than lamba energy in the antennas to erase lamba energy from the planet. But, to do this they are using 3 (well maybe 2 since Dr. Woe wouldn't count) evolved humans to power the antennas. Given that they have superpowers wouldn't that mean in their bodies have more lamba energies than life? Otherwise they would be ordinary people without powers. So for their plan to work wouldn't they need to sacrifice someone without lamba energy? This needs at least another volume to flesh all this background information out. I would liked if they did a flashback chapter of the war where they show Lily Cure going all out in her prime and explain Midori.

Zetto Chan
LOVE/DEATH discussion 21 Jul 00:22
Remi
joined Jul 14, 2014

Wait, that was it? Just end it without explaining the secondary characters? Did those two even have names?

Zetto Chan
Remi
joined Jul 14, 2014

A yuri Bicentennial Man. What can go wrong.

Zetto Chan
LOVE/DEATH discussion 23 May 18:53
Remi
joined Jul 14, 2014

Is there bio page or something that hasn't been translated yet? I want to know the deal is with the 2 people always following them around.

Zetto Chan
Remi
joined Jul 14, 2014

So was the last chapter? Wouldn't the solution have been to:
1. Pick a reality with magic.

2. Use the magic powers to freeze her in time.

3. Take control of jaunt.
4. Use them and the powers remake the world into a place where violence was a forgotten concept and advance medical science to the point where fatal injuries/diseases can be cured.

5. Unfreeze her
6. ???
7. Yuri!!!

Infinite alternate selves to work with, no imagination in any of them -_-;;;;;

last edited at Sep 27, 2014 5:29AM

Remi
joined Jul 14, 2014

OMG this had me rolling! XD
Random guy: I went out with her cause she's hot, But we have nothing in common. I started watching anime just so we have something to talk about.
Akina: W-What an impure motive!

Also was I the only one expecting the last pages were going to follow the random guy around to see that the girl he was talking about was Kaede. A rivalry is born! Don't lose hope Shinozaki!. :D