Forum › Posts by Markknife1

Markknife1
joined Oct 26, 2019

After half a decade of back-and-forth, i finally read all the chapters tonight.
And i must say, this read is still as sweet and sticky as condensed milk.
And rightly bitter as dark chocolate.
The true confrontation is between each of the characters, and their feelings.
Their emotional growth each time they fix their issues, makes reading the next chapter an even fonder feeling.

last edited at Feb 8, 2021 10:36AM

Markknife1
A Cute Guy discussion 01 Feb 11:09
joined Oct 26, 2019

I like the resurgence of wholesome cross-dressing reading.

Makes life a bit lighter than usual.

Markknife1
joined Oct 26, 2019

Ch 99
Coincidences. . .
The pill, Was it ever the only way to know for sure?
Couldn't they have talked before?
I guess what's done, is done. . .
and Yuki now knows the answer, and will need to live with that.
. . .
Why must it end at chapter 100 。:゚(;´∩`;)゚:。

joined Oct 26, 2019

Language proficiency is a bit lax in the philippines, so her mixing languages, and slang in high school is not quite out of place here.(I know I did in High School cringe)

Underage drinking is lax here. so long as you keep it private, not make a scene, keep it in your residence(or room), even with friends, no one will bother you.

Many places are not easy to access, even with public transport, so we tend to bum rides with friends with cars as much as possible.

last edited at May 20, 2020 2:22AM

joined Oct 26, 2019

Also, it would be hilarious if those girls next to her booth were yuri artists... they'd have heart attacks.

You did notice that the author nearer was shocked smiling,(thoughts like: omg, Omg, OMG! This Yuri confession is really happening right in front of my eyes!) while the author at the back was just shocked.(like: Nani?! She said yes?!)

Also notice in page 39, that everyone within earshot of the glorious event are just in a state of disbelief as they witness a Live Confession of love between 2 girls start to bloom!

Markknife1
joined Oct 26, 2019

The Bad woman wanted redemption. But she knew she could never give back the life she had taken. So she gives the beastkin child a chance to kill her. Going so far as to tell the child that she is the only one that can take her life, that she is irredeemable, as a human.

I believe the theme here is that beastkin are subhuman that are target of destruction by the belligerent power attacking a neutral country.

This maybe the natural progression of history in the era Itou Hachi has chosen to draw and authour in.

last edited at Oct 27, 2019 1:30AM