Forum › School Zone discussion

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

This chapter is such a tease

Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

Ueharu-sensei looks to be already married, so take that into account when you ship her with Akutami.

There is a ring indeed, drat.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Ueharu-sensei looks to be already married, so take that into account when you ship her with Akutami.

Then what if I ship her with the student council pres? O.o

joined Oct 2, 2019

"IS TOO STUPID-LOOKING" lmaooo

Kaito13
joined Jul 5, 2020

I'm not sure what to feel about the student council pres, for now she just comes out as annoying but I bet we are about to get her background story arc so I'll wait until then to make my final opinion of her.

last edited at Feb 10, 2021 9:52PM

joined Dec 8, 2019

Seirin Academy is clearly a reference to "A kiss and a white lily" (the high school there, Seiran Academy, also had an attached university), and Nakatani Piyo's name is a reference to Nakatani Nio, the author of "Bloom into You". Are there any other yuri references I've missed in here?

IMO it's really nice to see authors reference yuri classics; it makes it feel like they understand the community on a more intimate level.

wow!! never would have noticed this myself.

sorry; it's the internet and I can't tell -- is this sarcasm?

Goddamnit, uptight student council presidents ruin everything! Maybe next time Akutami-sensei.

joined Jun 3, 2014

Well if that's the morally superior option I'll take it

C0947de7-7a05-45f6-b936-7324bb0fa409
joined May 18, 2019

Yooo some1 tell Mei to calm tf down

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Well if that's the morally superior option I'll take it

Between shipping a student with an adult or with a married person ? I don't know how you measure that, might need a lawyer for your shipping

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Dang, this was a great chapter.

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

I don't recognize any of the characters in this chapter :(

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

I don't recognize any of the characters in this chapter :(

Akutami-sensei (school nurse) - First appeared in chapter 30 and also appeared in chapter 54, chapter 56, and briefly the end of chapter 67.

Ueharu-sensei (Utsugi and (I'm assuming) Hiiragi's homeroom teacher) - Only other appearance so far was in chapter 65.

Student Council President Sakaki - Only other appearance so far was also in chapter 65.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Wow, thanks. I didn't recognise Ueharu-sensei, this chapter now makes a little more sense!

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

Goddamit prez they were having a moment

Hello
joined Feb 7, 2013

Just found this and its already over and now I must wait for more. Woe is LIFE

E-iue9kvqaa8rk1
joined Mar 29, 2019

checking the insane amounts of handholding tag took me back to chapter 71 and 71 and god I want these two to get more focus soon please TwT

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I found this picture will checking my Mudae pictures and i legimitely don't know where it come from. It look very anime to me so i waswondering.

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

^ Here.

Google image search found it easily enough. The question is, why isn't it in my School Zone folder? Seems I've been neglecting my updates...

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Thanks

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

Man I really just want someone to force Yokoe to rip the bandaid off. Either it'll happen or it won't and I'd rather see her cry and move on than spend her idiocy filled days in a sea of uncertainty

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Toilets that are just Holes in the ground can go burn

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Toilets that are just Holes in the ground can go burn

++ Hell yeah you are right

Kaito13
joined Jul 5, 2020

Not gonnna lie, I'd rather have more chapters of Matsuri and Kishiya than this.

To reply you must either login or sign up.