Forum › Nora-san the Tsungire Cat discussion

Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

This series is really cuuuuute

Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

Really enjoying this one so far... Just hope Neji doesn't do her usual dropping drama in out of nowhere for no real reason (or at least if she does it gets resolved quickly)

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

the next step above being gay with cats is being gay with cats

Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

The rest of the available chapters have been uploaded to MD, I submitted them here but I must've messed up or something lol.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

The rest of the available chapters have been uploaded to MD, I submitted them here but I must've messed up or something lol.

Might be the confusion uploaders are having with the jump from Chapter 3 (Pixiv listing) to Chapter 16 (Nico listing).

To the uninitiated, Chapters 2 and 3 on Pixiv are compilations of chapters posted on Nico Nico Seiga. We recently released this and a few others chapters that haven't been compiled yet (which I listed as ch4.1-4.3 to avoid confusion).

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

lmao CAT PUNCH

Teru%20frown
joined Jul 9, 2020

That ideal vs reality page cracks me up. The complications of having a catgirlfriend.

joined Jan 11, 2019

Error: Task failed successfully on that silver vine spray.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Really tempted to make this my avatar

Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

This is the first time ive seen paw pads on a cat girl

3d-wallpapers-0.7
joined Dec 18, 2020

ch4.2 ~LOL~ that's typical cat behavior (search you tube for cats and cucumbers)

joined Mar 19, 2020
9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

This is why I love Neji

joined Jul 26, 2016

ch4.2 ~LOL~ that's typical cat behavior (search you tube for cats and cucumbers)

oh noes is snek /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

With the author showcasing how the scenes look if Nora was in cat form this solidifies that the MC is literally just psychotic. Maybe we'll get the therapy arc sometime soon?

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

With the author showcasing how the scenes look if Nora was in cat form this solidifies that the MC is literally just psychotic. Maybe we'll get the therapy arc sometime soon?

Calling people with the ability to see spiritual beings in human form psychotic is unnecessary, rude, and ignorant.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

LOL~ that's typical cat behavior

Yeah. Everything Nora does is.
In fact, I don't remember if it's been observed before, but...
In my humble opinion, it's transparently obvious that the author has recently gotten herself a pet cat -- and is adamantly decided to turn every little detail of her interactions with her cute kitty into a yuri fantasy manga story.

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

i too want to marry a cat

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

In my humble opinion, it's transparently obvious that the author has recently gotten herself a pet cat -- and is adamantly decided to turn every little detail of her interactions with her cute kitty into a yuri fantasy manga story.

By that logic, we'd have to assume she also got herself a hamster at around the same time. Which would be a pretty risky combination, if you ask me.

However, I did a little searching on Neji's Twitter to see if I could confirm your hypothesis, and found several photos of Mick the cat... but sadly he's not hers. (We can probably assume that she's writing from experience, though.) He's no "spring chitten", either, ahaha....

Well, anyhow, as an apology for that terrible pun, here he is in drawing form.

And while I'm at it, here's a cat-related bonus featuring the hard-working Wani-san, who's clearly a reptile of discernment.

joined Jul 26, 2016
Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Cat sniffing sounds like some sort of drug slang.

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

Yeah. The extra "as a cat" versions of the images are making me worry that this is all in her head and Nora isn't actually a bakenko

By that logic, we'd have to assume she also got herself a hamster at around the same time. Which would be a pretty risky combination, if you ask me.

No. No. She fallen in love with a hamster, at the pet store, while getting her cat.

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

Holy crap cat sniffin is a real thing!

To reply you must either login or sign up.