Forum › Kusanagi-Sensei is Being Tested discussion

joined May 3, 2014

^Its not like they are doing anything tho! Kusanagi says she has to wait till she is 18- so I dont really see anything wrong atm.

doing or not ain't all the problem here. I just can't imagine how a 30 yo woman can see a 13 yo child as a possible partner in the future. what would an adult talk about with a kid? and just how waiting 5 years for a 18 yo (still) child could sound good? ain't there better options?
I just don't believe in a relationship 18/35. they seem unreal from my 28yo point of view
got kinda too serious and freaked myself out since I have young cousins -_-

42 she'll be 42 what the hell!!!11 XD how could I've missed that
well that's just more unbelievable))))
a 36 yo woman dreams of an 18yo lover in 5 years that's just rofl rly
I hope that's just fiction, right, Japan?... Japan?

so what you don’t like the idea of an 18 year old now just cuz it’s an age gap? you know that in other countries the age if consent is 16? and there is nothing wrong with that age gap ofc as long as she is 18 >.>

I myself does find an huge age gap weird, but others might not so who I’m to judge then? once they are adults go for it! (I consider 18 to be adult)

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

F in the chat for Arimura-sensei

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

It's like Jojo's Gravity... but for yuri instead

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

^Its not like they are doing anything tho! Kusanagi says she has to wait till she is 18- so I dont really see anything wrong atm.

doing or not ain't all the problem here. I just can't imagine how a 30 yo woman can see a 13 yo child as a possible partner in the future. what would an adult talk about with a kid? and just how waiting 5 years for a 18 yo (still) child could sound good? ain't there better options?
I just don't believe in a relationship 18/35. they seem unreal from my 28yo point of view

My thoughts on this are that usually when an adult tells a child to wait until they're of age and ask again it's generally with the assumption the child will have moved on in that time and will have forgotten about it without having to crush said child's feelings in that moment.

Granted in this manga that's definitely not the case

Avvy
joined Sep 2, 2016

I want to like this, but I feel like I see like 3x as much sadness as potential payout and I'm not on board?

4dcd5e922a6b20d034126d7ff75583f91490791092_large
joined Jan 18, 2016

damn 13... thats mad.
also lmaooo arimura got rejected for a 13 yr old

Annotation%202020-07-02%20193122
joined Apr 19, 2018

She may be feeling the impending doom of rejection, but she still has her priorities set straight

joined Jan 31, 2013

What happened to the translation?

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

yamateh135 posted:

You may continue reading the remaining 14 chapters on MangaDex. We have everything up to chapter 183. I'll get them here soon. I imagine they'll pick it up again now that MD has returned.

last edited at Jul 26, 2021 9:29PM

joined Apr 3, 2021

yamateh135 posted:

You may continue reading the remaining 14 chapters on MangaDex. We have everything up to chapter 183. I'll get them here soon. I imagine they'll pick it up again now that MD has returned.

considering its squiggles without lilwitch/connie i highly doubt that ever happening

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Gangreen posted:

yamateh135 posted:

considering its squiggles without lilwitch/connie i highly doubt that ever happening

Such is the pain of existence.

joined Apr 20, 2021

Obviously idk about thinking about feelings towards 13 yo, but my grandfather and his wife have a huge age gap. They have 27 year age gap, but they met when my grandfather was 55 and she was 28. And they are still together 33 years later. But that is still kinds different from thinking about 13yo being 18 in 5 years.

joined Sep 7, 2021

I have never been a fan of the adult falling in love with their childhood friend's kid trope, it just feels weird and cringe to me. I can never sympathise with it, but, the story was nice to read so far so fair props there.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I have never been a fan of the adult falling in love with their childhood friend's kid trope, it just feels weird and cringe to me. I can never sympathise with it, but, the story was nice to read so far so fair props there.

Wait, haven't you even cursed the unborn child of the girl who rejected your high school confession to fall in love with you? Weird.

Fb_img_1479131434796
joined Oct 6, 2014

Wait, haven't you even cursed the unborn child of the girl who rejected your high school confession to fall in love with you? Weird.

Damn this made me miss that oneshot. Time to reread!

But anyway, come on guys. Aren't you able to separate the fiction from the reality? Just enjoy it or not read it at all.

joined Jan 14, 2020

Feeling outraged was the real friend we made along the way.

Dynasty9
joined Aug 21, 2016

what the fuck it was actually up to chapter 300...

joined Jan 14, 2020

what the fuck it was actually up to chapter 300...

What?

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Mangadex just uploaded up to chapter 313.

Dynasty,you gotta get your crap together at some point.

joined Jul 31, 2013

Mangadex just uploaded up to chapter 313.

Dynasty,you gotta get your crap together at some point.

Thanks for the heads up!

Mikooo
joined Dec 10, 2021

She completely ignored yae's threat and asked her 16 year old CHILD TO MARRY HER?! and then she bitched on about how 'we'll have our obstacles to overcome', like shut up and stop sugar coating the fact that you're a straight up pedo ugh

last edited at Jul 29, 2023 5:46PM

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

She completely ignored yae's threat and asked her 16 year old CHILD TO MARRY HER?! and then she bitched on about how 'we'll have our obstacles to overcome', like shut up and stop sugar coating the fact that you're a straight up pedo ugh

Dude if you read up until the end, where were you expecting the story to go?? Like the whole age gap premise was there from chapter one. Were you just reading this to see if Kusanagi gets arrested or something lmao? This series also has never shied away from all the repercussions of being with a minor and Kusanagi did reject Kazuki's advances for most of the series.

Like could she have waited until Kazuki was 18 to actually start being in a relationship? Yeah (and that STILL wouldn't be acceptable irl due to grooming), but we all knew what this story was gonna be about from the get go so no point in getting angry about the outcome lol.

last edited at Jul 29, 2023 8:40PM

Screenshot_20231219-103652~2
joined Sep 10, 2022

Dude if you read up until the end, where were you expecting the story to go?? Like the whole age gap premise was there from chapter one. Were you just reading this to see if Kusanagi gets arrested or something lmao? This series also has never shied away from all the repercussions of being with a minor and Kusanagi did reject Kazuki's advances for most of the series.

Like could she have waited until Kazuki was 18 to actually start being in a relationship? Yeah (and that STILL wouldn't be acceptable irl due to grooming), but we all knew what this story was gonna be about from the get go so no point in getting angry about the outcome lol.

Those kinds of responses are always funny. 361 chapters in: "what, this is what I was reading?!"

last edited at Nov 19, 2023 10:41PM

9286787ab50153acb27cd03b385edb3d949d719e0b569799723637ee189d1f4b_1-1
joined Aug 14, 2020

Dang, s'been a while since I've seen this one. A welcome return.

joined Jan 14, 2020

Those kinds of responses are always funny. 361 chapters in: "what, this is what I was reading?!"

"they put age gap in my age gap! how dare they"

To reply you must either login or sign up.