Forum › Posts by yamateh135

joined Jan 31, 2013

to much male, drop.

2 consistent male character = too much male. Like, they're not even a love interest or anything but apparently that's too much.

LMAO

yamateh135
joined Jan 31, 2013

Wait, what happened to the author

joined Jan 31, 2013

Rin: Got a boy for herself.

Momoka: Gave up on Rin and pursue (convenient?)love somewhere else.

Rin: Doesn't like that.

Momoka: Told Rin loud and clear she needs love. Promised to stop if Rin gives her love instead.

Rin: Promised to give her love and start the relationship.

Momoka: Poor attempt at getting the love out of Rin.

Rin: Didn't give any love. Instead of asking for Momoka to take it slow, calls the relationship superficial(key point).

Momoka: Ogey, you're not serious about this and didn't keep your promise so bye I'll go date someone else.

Rin: *Surprised Pikachu face

last edited at Dec 9, 2021 11:17PM

joined Jan 31, 2013

Doesn't change the fact that it's cheating even if the husband only appeared for one frame. It just rub me the wrong way.

"Oh my husband just doesn't excite me anymore so excuse me while I orgasm from a little girl's touch while you're out there working."

Christ, at least make her a widow or something. :/

last edited at Aug 19, 2021 12:43AM

yamateh135
joined Jan 31, 2013

Really would like to see the rest uploaded here too. Mangadex's new UI is so infuriating to use

Was so excited when they announced the new site is up but then I left the site in seconds after looking at the horrible state it's in. I don't get why they'd go for the "modern"/mobile site look when the previous was absolutely fine.

last edited at Aug 3, 2021 7:25AM

joined Jan 31, 2013

Can we replace all the men in Yuri manga with this guy instead of the overused mindless drone with zero personality or characteristic who exist solely as plot device.

last edited at Jul 31, 2021 6:22AM

joined Jan 31, 2013

What happened to the translation?

joined Jan 31, 2013

So... you saying prequels and developments are absolutely pointless and no one should ever bother with them?
That's like saying Monsters University is a crappy film that should never have been created simply because it's pure filler and any character development involved in a prequel should be ignored and thrown in the trash. (I would find it insulting if you really thought that about MU)

With that mindset of yours, I'm not sure why you even bother reading/watching stories at all. Not all stories need to end on a high note full of fluff. Down to earth stories like this one, regardless of good or bad end, are much more fulfilling than most people realize.

Besides, whoever said that just because two people decided that they were better off as friends means that a story would automatically turn into a tragic end? And who said that Miwa and Saeko's CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT would not be important for what happens after they break up?

not all prequels are bad yeah! but this one is USELESS!! it's just a waste of time particularly for those who where expecting a sequel of what happen next why botherin g reminding the reader a shitty past when NOTHING matter because of this FAKE relationship seriously? there storie just lead to NOWHERE! so why the author still making us waste time over those two? and it's completly possible to make this developemetn throught little flachbacks in the continuation instead of a long shitty story only to add more content! stop wasting time with those two that's all i ask to this author! "bad end are more fullfilling" SINCE WHEN a manga is suposed to be "fullfilling? it's supposed to be fun to read! you want to feel fulfiled? go get a life instead of searching being fullfiled by manga!

This story has always been about Miwa and Saeko, I don't understand why you would think otherwise. The world isn't full of rainbows and sunshine even in manga. Breakup happens and acting like this over a breakup in manga is immature. This past that they had is anything but tragic since it's the past that lets them grow as a person.

yamateh135
joined Jan 31, 2013

First man in mochiverse and he got "murdered" right away.

yamateh135
joined Jan 31, 2013

Isn't this supposed to be Konohanatei Kitan?
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/konohanatei_kitan