Forum › Wake Ari na Kanojo-tachi discussion

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

can't help but think that there was an easier way to achieve this...
... I guess I shouldn't complain

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

Whaaaaaat!?

I want more RIGHT NOW!

joined Jan 22, 2015

Bruh, you do not stop a chapter there.

joined Jan 14, 2020

The author is the true monster.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Thats it? Wheres the rest of it!

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

Is it just me or was there a sudden jump in image quality involving this manga? Are you guys going off the official releases and no more twitter material?

They're taken directly from Pixiv. It's an irregularly updated series which can have some pretty sizeable gaps between chapters (likely due to the attention Neji has to give when she has a serialization going), so you're likely to see some leaps in art style here and there.

Oh okay cause I was like whoa, the quality is starting to match Noman compared to when I first read chapter one like two months ago. It looked sketchy and quickly drawn. It's nice to know Neji is putting more TLC into this one.

last edited at Jan 11, 2021 3:33PM

Eri
joined Aug 30, 2020

Now that's what I call some good fuckin' food

Lojsdbe
joined Sep 16, 2019

Damn, Vivi’s siblings are aching for a staking.

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

No wonder Vivi was so shocked that someone would find her cute. With a family like that...

I'm so glad she met Kara.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Damn, Vivi’s siblings are aching for a staking.

I laughed at this for way too long.

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

I think "Doraiya" should be "Drya", since she's a tree spirit.
Forgot to mention that last time, sorry.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

*"Vivi your siblings are spoiler pricks who just took q's from your parents, they dont even know why they feel like they do so their Words are Worth as much as grilled ice cream"

2SpiritCherokeePrincess
Carol%20grigg
joined Jun 20, 2020

She should have swatted those 2 out of the sky like the bugs they are. I wonder why her presence would effect the behavior of bats?

Rsz_20201104_224357
joined Sep 15, 2020

"Doraiya" sounds like Dryad

joined May 1, 2015

Ah shit, here we go again

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

*"Vivi your siblings are spoiler pricks who just took q's from your parents, they dont even know why they feel like they do so their Words are Worth as much as grilled ice cream"

Not to be confused with fried icecream, which is both real and good, but still nonsense.

She should have swatted those 2 out of the sky like the bugs they are. I wonder why her presence would effect the behavior of bats?

Doriya did say something along the lines of "Will you stay with her for reasons other than just staying with a vampire?" So Titans may have some sort of power leach or anti-vampire thing going on.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

*sparks a flamewar*

last edited at Jan 18, 2021 2:58PM

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

FLAAAMMMEEEE

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

"Yeah, I'm from the local paper. Just checking to make sure Kara-san was satisfied with her subscription. Yes? Ok, well, have a good day now."

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

My guess is brother or cousin who likes the beach

Download
joined Aug 25, 2019

Well, I saw that coming a mile away.

I guess that makes Kara a freaking liar when it came to her feelings for Vivi. How true could her feelings really have been if she immediately dropped them for the other Titan? I get it, he's the last one, but seriously?

And here I thought they already got to the 'realized their feelings' stage of the relationship. But, alas, a tired cliche immediately sours the mood and tone.

I admittedly don't know enough about this author to assume what they've planned after this. But, sudden drama like this kind of derails the comfy feel I had for this story.

I'm still going to read this manga, but I assume I already know what's going to happen and how it happens.

last edited at Jan 20, 2021 4:52AM

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

It seems Kara had it hammered into her from a young age that she was vital to the titans, so of course she'd be inclined to "be selfless" and forego feelings for "duty". But it's the kinda drama I dislike, seeing how much, even now, I get pushed to "settle down with a MAN" by family, so this is now a big yuck factor with this story for me.

joined Aug 8, 2020

End up last chapter I was like who the fuck is this guy and now I'm like oh he was that guy. fuck.

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

Just pop put a kid or too and go back to Vivi, who as an immortal creature of the night can wait.

Shit they could just do artificial insemination and she could raise the kids with Vivi

these “last of the species” deals are always handled so obtusely, especially in modern settings

last edited at Jan 20, 2021 5:42AM

Untitled-1
joined Feb 6, 2017

Why do they have to get married? Can't they just have children and one or the other or both raise them? I feel like there are other options provided she doesn't mind having the kids. I don't like this kind of drama regardless, but come on.

To reply you must either login or sign up.