Forum › Posts by SeraphimofYuri

SeraphimofYuri
LOL LOL discussion 13 Feb 21:07
Download
joined Aug 25, 2019

Cute

Her smiling into the kiss is one of the cutest things I've ever seen.

I apologize for linking the entire page, I don't know how to just show the panel I wanted.

last edited at Feb 13, 2024 9:10PM

SeraphimofYuri
Download
joined Aug 25, 2019

Okay, so each and every person in this manga is a boy wearing an artificial body to make them into a girl. That would mean that their internals are still intact.

Then how in the world did Tohru suddenly have a functional vagina and uterus as show on page 26? Did that device the Senpai use literally just tear a hole into her/him and create them? Or, was the artificial skin layer also changing their bodies without them knowing?

Given the angle of insertion and again the image on pg.26, they aren't doing this anally, so how exactly did that work? Did the Senpai perform a surgery while Tohru was unconscious?

This oneshot is giving me so many questions and it is not giving me the information required to answer them.

last edited at Jun 15, 2023 10:40PM

SeraphimofYuri
Download
joined Aug 25, 2019

Yes, please more cute stuff with tomboys.

Download
joined Aug 25, 2019

Okay, so what are the actual translations if this is the April 1st version?

last edited at Apr 2, 2022 5:51AM

SeraphimofYuri
Download
joined Aug 25, 2019
Kimosugimasu-1508455059184529413-img1

If the anime gives me White Rose, then I'll consider it a success even if isn't that good. However, it is taking place during Beacon, before Rooster Teeth butchered the series, so I have some hope.

SeraphimofYuri
Download
joined Aug 25, 2019

Why is the Tara on the cover looking like something is wrong?

SeraphimofYuri
Download
joined Aug 25, 2019
Kimosugimasu-1508455059184529413-img1

The only thing saving this show at this point is the fanart.

SeraphimofYuri
Download
joined Aug 25, 2019

Oh come on, I like Lene, why did you do that to her? The Prince was the bad guy, why'd they arrest her? Holding a knife in duress?

last edited at Mar 8, 2022 4:23AM

SeraphimofYuri
Download
joined Aug 25, 2019
96520130_p0

Okayu has orange socks and Korone has purple, they're wearing each other's colors.

SeraphimofYuri
Download
joined Aug 25, 2019

This honestly seems like the author of this manga wanted to appease both sets of fans for which ending would happen. They both die as to go with the ones who wanted a more tragic end, but at the same time the two end up together for eternity in their own world to appease the people who wanted a happy end.

I am one of the ones who wanted a happy ending, so I shall make the cannon ending them managing to run away and actually start a happy life together. Is it a cop out? Yes, but I wanted them to be happy, which granted they are, but I wanted an ending in which they LIVED a happy life first.

I just woke up, I didn't need this depressing stuff to be the first thing I read. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to forget this tragedy with Vtuber Yuri and cute anime clips.

SeraphimofYuri
Download
joined Aug 25, 2019

Well, bisexuals do exist. As well as arranged marriages and marriages of convenience. Family pressure to marry could also play a role, along with a comphet society. Won’t know the reason until later I’m sure. We also don’t know why they broke up yet.

Oh, I wasn't trying to imply that they don't exist. I was just wondering why it was never another woman that the second party moved on to, it is always a man. I may have come off sounding a little bit more pissed than intended because this reminded me of a really bad manga I stumbled across a while back.

I don't remember the specifics, but a woman and her coworker are in a relationship, a male coworker falls for the main character, gets her drunk and then manages to sleep with her even as she confesses that she only loves women. Then she ends up pregnant and he basically forces her to marry him, and he makes a public spectacle of it.

So, this kind of reminded me of that, added on top that personally I feel there shouldn't even be implied romances between male characters and female love interests in a Yuri. I like Fluffy and cute stories, and that somewhat goes against that for me.

Also, I didn't remember marriages of convenience were even a thing.

last edited at Feb 23, 2022 5:18PM

SeraphimofYuri
Download
joined Aug 25, 2019

I don't get this, why is it whenever a story like this occurs, when two women break up one always ends up with a man? The women I've dated didn't suddenly become straight when we broke up.

Am I just missing something, or overthinking this? Why is that a thing in these stories?

Irregardless, this story looks fun. I have a weakness for time travel Yuri.

last edited at Feb 23, 2022 3:42PM

SeraphimofYuri
Image Comments 17 Dec 12:55
Download
joined Aug 25, 2019
Smokinhottiddy

I mean, me and my girlfriend have done this, so yeah?

SeraphimofYuri
Image Comments 10 Dec 21:42
Download
joined Aug 25, 2019
Minzzway-1465785842966970375-img1

If Doki Doki was actually a fun Yuri VN, I would have played it. The creepy stuff just kind of pissed me off instead of scaring me.

Basically similar reasons to why I don't watch Madoka Magica.

last edited at Dec 10, 2021 9:43PM

SeraphimofYuri
Image Comments 10 Dec 21:39
Download
joined Aug 25, 2019
Hcz_n-1468851405855535106-img1

That one nipple poking out from her bra just makes this image really cute.

SeraphimofYuri
Image Comments 04 Dec 06:09
Download
joined Aug 25, 2019
93784339_p0

Logical end to a Yuri Harem where the protagonist couldn't choose.

SeraphimofYuri
Image Comments 28 Nov 02:13
Download
joined Aug 25, 2019
Fd-wtgfagai864f-orig

My sister showed me this saying it was M200 and a shiny Graf Spee.

SeraphimofYuri
Download
joined Aug 25, 2019

Nononononono! Please let them be happy, I don't care if it's a fucking mood killer, they need to be happy!

Why do I keep reading this if it hurts my heart this much!?

SeraphimofYuri
Image Comments 24 Nov 21:10
Download
joined Aug 25, 2019
Ebnv5nzucaavluc-orig

What are the people above me even talking about?

last edited at Nov 24, 2021 11:44PM

Download
joined Aug 25, 2019

Lmao! That's both funny and a little sad, considering what's Claire's about to go through in the Revolution aka nearly getting beheaded, according to the LN

Wait...I thought that series was supposed to have a happy ending...

Happy ending doesn't mean it's happy all the time.

I know, it's just that series is really cute, and it kind of bothers me when cute and lighthearted series suddenly go tragic. Probably why I only ever read fan works for Madoka Magica.

Download
joined Aug 25, 2019

Lmao! That's both funny and a little sad, considering what's Claire's about to go through in the Revolution aka nearly getting beheaded, according to the LN

Wait...I thought that series was supposed to have a happy ending...

SeraphimofYuri
Download
joined Aug 25, 2019

that´s sperm donation thing disturbing me

Well, that's how it works. Although I would have personally not added the panel saying that they got the sperm and just gone straight to their daughter already being born.

You want the science babies tag? Cause that's how you get the science babies tag.

Not necessarily, it would just mean that the donation and procedure happened off screen. And I believe that would have been better, but that's just me.

SeraphimofYuri
Download
joined Aug 25, 2019

that´s sperm donation thing disturbing me

Well, that's how it works. Although I would have personally not added the panel saying that they got the sperm and just gone straight to their daughter already being born.

SeraphimofYuri
Download
joined Aug 25, 2019

Hm, she asks what one would prefer...

Tall, flat-chested, office lady with short hair and a tomboy demeanor. And probably sneakers instead of high heels, because I love the combination of sneakers and tights aesthetically. Plus, it's a really comfortable combination to wear.

Too bad to my knowledge a character like that has only ever been used in Het works and not Yuri.

This story is depressing, but I can't stop reading it. These Extras probably are helping with that.

last edited at Nov 13, 2021 9:59AM

SeraphimofYuri
Image Comments 12 Nov 23:49
Download
joined Aug 25, 2019
94051931_p0

I wait for the chapter where it's revealed that they're dating and everyone's fine with it.

last edited at Nov 16, 2021 11:29PM