Forum › Whispering You a Love Song discussion

Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

the other MC is too 1D for me, the only thing that gives her depth so far is her penchant for pettiness and jealousy

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

These two are too sweet. I feel like I need a dentist afterwards.

Bestgirl
joined Sep 1, 2019

Shiho is irritating now but I really hope she will redeem herself.I want someone there for Aki. I just want Aki to be happy

last edited at Dec 19, 2020 7:15PM

Img_20190107_054630
joined Jan 26, 2019

Ngl Shiho is amazingly cute

Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

Aki = N0tail
Shiho = Fly

Looking forward to the handshake.

Original
joined Jul 10, 2018

Let me guess, Shiho is secretly jealous of of Aki's affection for Yori. Girl why don't you be honest with yourself that you wanna be gay with Aki.

Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015

Reading the last chapter (20) really made me go through a lot of emotions. When Mizu and Yori talked it through, it was really sweet, i'm glad it happened, it's rare for characters to actually talk about what's happening so any fights or inconveniences could be avoided. But everytime Mizu shows up with Yori I admit i get really sad 'cause Aki's situation is just really really relatable. The whole thing was sooo bittersweet.

But Shiho... I swearrrr to goooood
This girl makes me go NUTS, i'm usually someone calm who tries to avoid conflict, but i just know i'd punch her, right there on page 42, I just know, my face would be burning out of anger.

(PTbr)
Mano eu n to nem brincando, eu cairia no soco com essa biscatezinha juro juro. O problema é q o grupo provavelmente seria desclassificado, ent eu cometeria o clássico "Eu, tu, 5 minutinho de soco lá fora sem nem esse ngc de perder a amizade pq cada soco seria na pura base do ódio", ia perder 5 dente essa bonita, q fia da peste da mulesta, n tem como.

Eu tava q nem o olaf na página 40 adiante.
"Bate... é só bater. Pq q ela n bate...?
Será q ela sabe bater?"

last edited at Dec 19, 2020 10:34PM

57e011396781cdc3308f5aefac880571
joined Feb 19, 2016

Get bent Shiho.

Joking aside, I like how we're currently in a different 'arc' immediately after the two leads got together. I mean I adore them immensely, but directions like these just makes the world the story takes place in feel much more alive, instead of it being stuck as a soap opera of misunderstandings staring the main couple. Hopefully we'll get spotlight arc for the other two members of the band as well. They're character designs are to good to just be background fodder.

Tragedian%202
joined Oct 1, 2020

Shiho seems like what you'd get if Azusa from K-On wasn't bribed with enough sweets to feed a small country and actually just left the band. I can't wait for a confrontation between her and Yori.

Shiho: I have more talent in my little finger than you ever will in your life.
Yori: Okay, virgin.

georgeoswalddannyson
joined Aug 21, 2019

(PTbr)
Mano eu n to nem brincando, eu cairia no soco com essa biscatezinha juro juro. O problema é q o grupo provavelmente seria desclassificado, ent eu cometeria o clássico "Eu, tu, 5 minutinho de soco lá fora sem nem esse ngc de perder a amizade pq cada soco seria na pura base do ódio", ia perder 5 dente essa bonita, q fia da peste da mulesta, n tem como.

Eu tava q nem o olaf na página 40 adiante.
"Bate... é só bater. Pq q ela n bate...?
Será q ela sabe bater?"

Tamo junto. Eu seguro, tu bate

joined Nov 11, 2020

Shiho, honey, what's your deal? (ʘᴗʘ〃)

9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

Almost felt sorry for her until that last scene. Then she just had to throw my sympathy out the window.

Herosandroiii
joined Jan 16, 2020

After Mc's comment on how their song was overwhelming, I think it's obvious, that Shiho's band is going to win :/ Author will go that route only to make Shiho finally achieve something :P

joined Jul 8, 2019

That, or the fact that Shiho's band is THAT good will be the motivation the SS (a band that plays "just for jun" and is already qite good despite not taking things too seriously) needs to unlock all their potential, reach their next transformation, and go musical Super Saiyan on Shiho's musical ass. Either result would be solid, from a narrative standpoint. I'd rather have the second, if only for the ss joke, but I'd be fine with either.

joined Mar 19, 2020

Shiho seems like what you'd get if Azusa from K-On wasn't bribed with enough sweets to feed a small country and actually just left the band. I can't wait for a confrontation between her and Yori.

Shiho: I have more talent in my little finger than you ever will in your life.
Yori: Okay, virgin.

Or

Yori: that’s not what aki was saying last night.

Yuri
joined May 11, 2015

yay.... absolutely unnecessary drama.... -.-

Zigv3uyqlg0hih2ixcp8saivs99g-ehejzp51vcc89w
joined Feb 8, 2018

I don't really like this new arc, seems a bit... forced? Not even in parts, just as a whole, what's the point even.

F0c1c7ea6c0d24b021d03256f2c658f6
joined Oct 9, 2019

Here comes the drama

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Shiho is jealous. :D

I guess it's her turn to sing for her love now. ^_^

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Congrats on reaching 1000 comments.

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Yyyep. Gonna be skimming chapters until this new character fucks off. Yeck.

joined Dec 7, 2019

Ngl I kinda like Shiho, this angsty ass gremlin of a musician definitely needs to get her shit together and stop antagonizing Aki so much, but other than that she seems like a really interesting character. I want to know more about her backstory, oh and the other girls in her band too. Hope the author shows us more of them.

A8eb27cb4a70a5-a-nw-p
joined Feb 17, 2020

Damn you Shiho

joined May 11, 2018

Corny and cringy

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

I think I'm gonna skip the rest of this. The main girls are together now and I have no desire for this drama, so I'm considering it finished. Love the art to bits, but no thanks.

To reply you must either login or sign up.