Forum › The Two of Them Are Pretty Much Like This discussion

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

Tokyo is one of those tiny towns where everybody knows everybody, apparently.

That's a false impression caused by the fact that there's only one lesbian bar in the place, obviously.

Anyway, that's another series crossed off the "to do" list. And moved to the "where the hell's the the next chapter?" list.

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

This series was surprisingly very good! I read it all so quickly so I can't wait for the next chapter.

Screen%20shot%202020-05-04%20at%2010.17.35%20pm
joined Jul 1, 2015

not forgetting her birthday :'(

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

I think Wanko did :( sad

joined Aug 21, 2017

Funny Wanko poses this chapter (ch45).
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_two_of_them_are_pretty_much_like_this_ch45#1
Bottom left. GLORIOUS
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_two_of_them_are_pretty_much_like_this_ch45#2
Bottom right. Reminds me of a video game grunt.

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

My money's on that being an intentional red herring. The whole sequence with the launch party was just Sakuma's imagination and there was a bit too much set up for them to play it straight.

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

Sakuma is really good at doing everyday stuff like laundry and sitting in chairs and make it look pretty.

joined Aug 16, 2014

Or maybe Wanko comes home (late) with a cake

joined May 3, 2014

Man, I'm never gonna get tired of how bad Dynasty users are at understanding basic human behaviour.

and your some how the human expert in human behaivor?? kinda ironic when your on the same side as the others cuz I doubt you have an phd in human behaivour, especialy for fictional characters

Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

Oh, I'm surprised they went with the "she's known for a while" route and her (possibly) awakening her inner gay considering we just had that one night stand chapter with the long haired va and Sakuma's friend. Guess that one night isn't gonna turn into anything more...unless they go with more drama with this couple.

last edited at Dec 18, 2020 1:09AM

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

I had to reread this twice because I had no idea whose thoughts were being expressed lol

joined Jul 26, 2016

I did too >.<

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Interesting turn

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

I'm confused... Does Mirei know that Kyouko likes her?

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

I'm confused... Does Mirei know that Kyouko likes her?

Yes. I think. But she wanted to stay as just friends... until Kyouko sprung that kicked puppy expression on her.

I'm confused as to why Kyouko's making that kind of face in the first place; she certainly wasn't doing it three chapters ago...

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

^Ah, it's a flashback! So this was before she got some. Makes sense now.

Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

This chapter makes zero sense to me.

joined Feb 18, 2015

I'm wondering if Wanko is at home already with a surprise party planned...

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

I'm gonna be honest this is why I don't care about my birthday or people remembering. I'm not a child. Sakuma is passed the age where she should care this much lol.

Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

I'm gonna be honest this is why I don't care about my birthday or people remembering. I'm not a child. Sakuma is passed the age where she should care this much lol.

I mean sure, I generally try to hide my birthday from friends and coworkers... but a gf is a bit different

joined Feb 20, 2015

It's not about her birthday, it's her wanting her lover to pay attention to her. Feeling lonely isn't something that changes with age, or wanting people to understand your feelings.

joined Dec 18, 2018

It's much less about the birthday here, more about Wanko making a big fuss about it previously, yet seemingly forgetting once she got busy. TLDR: Sakuma just feels a bit lonely.

joined Aug 8, 2020

It's much less about the birthday here, more about Wanko making a big fuss about it previously, yet seemingly forgetting once she got busy. TLDR: Sakuma just feels a bit lonely.

You never really outgrow getting lonely.

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

Awww. I like that her co-workers surprised her...

To reply you must either login or sign up.