Forum › So, Do You Want To Go Out, Or? discussion

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Vade retro, Satanas!

LilyScentedBubbleBath
Img_20200913_125333_706
joined Sep 15, 2020

Oof I'm still holding on to the little hope I have for it to not end like the oneshot. What if it's just the outcome of a decision Miwa or Sae would make in the next couple of chapters. Like Miwa not being smart or Sae not seeing the new girl as a little sister but as a romantic interest instead. It might just be me and my delusions but one can only believe (;´༎ຶД༎ຶ`) and hey, I don't think it says anything about then being in relationships in the oneshot so maybe after they get their shit together..?

joined Jun 30, 2016

so is there going to be cheating on both sides or just one like the one shot? cant wait to see it.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Miwa is really beyond useless.

Can't she, like, grow up?

28d46d914be5d4587b21270910c0eda5
joined Mar 23, 2015

After rereading the whole manga until this point, I only have this one thing on my mind:

Why is everybody being such a fucking bitch to Miwa??

Yeah, I was wondering the same thing. I can see why some people find her annoying but she actually gets better. Saeko on the other hand. She's so insufferable, but I can't be angry about it because I know there's some reason she's behaving the way she is. I want her to get better, and become more honest, but rereading and seeing all the times she lied was quite annoying.

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

I wish the chapters were organized in volumes like most dynasty books are, makes it easier to look at and give useful information.

let us know where the volume breaks are, and we can fix it

joined Mar 5, 2016

the absolute rollercoaster of "spend the night" -> "oh just normal stuff" -> "find a hotel"

this comic doesn't cease to amaze

joined Jun 12, 2019

Oh man here it comes

5%20(1)~2
joined Dec 13, 2019

It has updated!!

joined Oct 11, 2019

Really glad to see this honestly, Miwa and Saeko are terrible for each other and the author has done a brilliant job of showing it. This was a great relationship for them to figure themselves out and build some self-confidence, but not a great relationship to stay in. That's not something that's commonly addressed in "romance" stories, so it's nice to see

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I dunno. Both Saeko and the ex-not-girlfriend look pretty mature and down to earth. "It doesn't work? Well, let's get over it and look into the future!"

But Miwa is constantly on the wishy-washy side, unable to take a stand. I understand she lacks self-confidence, and people like that are a thing, but I can't empathize with that kind of characters. She strikes me as lacking maturity.

And if everyone is "a bitch" to Miwa, it's precisely because of that: she doesn't have a presence, she's completely passive and doesn't communicate properly. She "got over" her old crush because she saw a pic of her with a guy, but now that she know it was just a fling, she's suddenly agitated.

You can't have you cake and eat it too. You have to choose one.

Or maybe you can, but everyone must be in on it.

Sachifaceagain%20(2)
joined Jun 29, 2020

let us know where the volume breaks are, and we can fix it

Every nine chapters, at least for the first two volumes.

I dunno. Both Saeko and the ex-not-girlfriend look pretty mature and down to earth. "It doesn't work? Well, let's get over it and look into the future!"

There's nothing mature about bottling everything up and constantly lying; or about ghosting your friend for a year because you might have feelings for them, only to suddenly come back to make a pass at them.

But Miwa is constantly on the wishy-washy side, unable to take a stand. I understand she lacks self-confidence, and people like that are a thing, but I can't empathize with that kind of characters. She strikes me as lacking maturity.

And if everyone is "a bitch" to Miwa, it's precisely because of that: she doesn't have a presence, she's completely passive and doesn't communicate properly.

Miwa has plenty of room to mature, but she made strides during the music club trip, whereas Saeko has only gone further down the rabbit hole of denial.

As far as communication, Miwa has repeatedly asked Saeko about her past and what's going on, but Saeko has put on a brave face every single time. It's difficult for her to dig any deeper when she knows that she has annoyed Saeko by worrying to much about the little things before. Miwa also told Saeko that someone she had a big crush on (she clearly still harbors some feelings for her, but she was probably not completely aware of that herself) would be at the reunion.

She "got over" her old crush because she saw a pic of her with a guy, but now that she know it was just a fling, she's suddenly agitated.

To be fair, it would be hard enough nursing a crush on (1) another woman (2) who lives far away and (3) has been ghosting you. It's not surprising that it would take something small for her to 'give up' on Shiho after that.

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

My prediction: they cheat on other the same night and spend the next four chapters agonizing about it while pretending to each other that BETSU NI nothing at all is worrying me.

20230514_183407
joined Mar 24, 2015

...ahahahahahahaha

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

I've read this chapter a few times now and the end still makes me say "bruh"

Sample_0bc66a359c3af4a24555c4bef5b4c655
joined Oct 5, 2015

Honestly, I low-key hope they're gonna end up with their new girlfriends lol

Ss%20(2015-04-13%20at%2009.21.14)
joined May 4, 2015

I've read this chapter a few times now and the end still makes me say "bruh"

ditto.

I don't want them to cheat on each other. :<

joined Jan 7, 2021

I need clear answeeeers. Clif hanger :< I saw a one shot in another tag :< was that suppose to happen? Man :<

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

oh boy, oh boy, here come the Octave flashbacks

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

Please keep your arms and legs inside the emotional rollercoaster.

Please keep your arms and legs inside the emotional rollercoaster at all times. /_OAO;;_/

last edited at Jan 8, 2021 9:09PM

joined Aug 27, 2018

Ohhhh my god I am not liking where this is going...

Owo
joined Jun 17, 2018

We all know where this is going... yall better be prepared..

Ff0118f44ab907c387eaab20dfff8246
joined Jan 26, 2021

Ngl im kinda digging shiho but come on homegirl miwa you better not cheat

joined Nov 22, 2019

No new chapter for a while, huh? Am I out of the loop?

Vashu
joined Apr 2, 2017

not my arisa

To reply you must either login or sign up.