Forum › Black & White discussion

20220104_023724
joined Feb 11, 2013

Junko: It is a nice butt. I wouldn't mind getting to know it better."
That's fine, Junko-chan, just don't bite ot like you did her mouth in this chapter

Some like having their butts bitten off

last edited at Nov 27, 2020 8:05PM

__toshinou_kyouko_yuru_yuri_drawn_by_namori__943f8c23512b1acef28d53ce169c5909
joined Apr 24, 2020

Always worth the wait, truly.

She's gonna chew her out for messing with her again.
As always thanks for the chapter.

Yesyes
joined Mar 17, 2020

did junko just bite her tongue?? lol i guess thats payback for getting kicked earlier?

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

So is my reading off, or is dark-haired girl actually somewhat earnest and wanting to get along, do things well, while light-haired girl has a ton of internalized misogyny and is projecting on her?

I’m not sure still exactly how to place these characters, or what we’re supposed to think of them.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

You despicable woman...

...why aren't you in my bed right now?

Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

I live for this Top-vs-Top action.

Tragedian%202
joined Oct 1, 2020

I appreciate this series' dedication to exploring corporate politics, even though I have not understood one singular word of it. Here's hoping for more mergers between our leads.

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

So is my reading off, or is dark-haired girl actually somewhat earnest and wanting to get along, do things well, while light-haired girl has a ton of internalized misogyny and is projecting on her?

I’m not sure still exactly how to place these characters, or what we’re supposed to think of them.

At the same time, she also spouts lines like "Letting his guard down just because we're friends ... His fate was sealed." Admittedly, the guy was an idiot and his corruption was about to cause her a lot of trouble, but I'd still be rather cautious about trusting her or treating a relationship with her as anything but adversarial.

Tsutako
joined Nov 15, 2018

I am loving every minute of this. I'd read it if it went to 100 chapters.

joined Aug 21, 2017

It's quite novel to have such a manga also focus on the dirty dealings of the corporate world. I feel like I'm watching a television drama and I'm enjoying it quite a bit.

joined Nov 26, 2020

It's only been like 5 chapters and I'm absolutely obsessed with everything about this. I absolutely adore Sal Jiangs toxic and deranged characters and the insane relationships they develop. I've read over these chapters several times while waiting for this update and it seems like Kayo isnt as violent as Junko but more just playful, arrogant, cunning and competitive. Junko seems to be the one who is actually violent and unpredictable and may actually end up really physically hurting Kayo. It's very interesting that the more threatening and highly reactive character is the narrator here.

last edited at Nov 28, 2020 6:30AM

joined Nov 26, 2020

Well the entire point is to speculate over Kayos intentions isnt it? Is it possible that Kayo actually likes Junko in some way and is trying to make peace? Should Junko trust her? The point is to keep reading to see what unfolds.

last edited at Nov 28, 2020 6:31AM

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

This was a really fun chapter! I wanna see them work together more. Kickass duo when they're not busy kicking each other's nice asses

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

This is amazing

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

I want to like this series. I really do. But the corporate shenanigans just aren't working for me. I want to see more of what we got in chapter 1, especially scenes like this, and soon, otherwise I'm going to have to write it off.

joined May 18, 2020

They fucking hot jesus christ

Integra%2010
joined Dec 4, 2019

I understand like 10% of the plot and am probably missing a lot of subtleties in the dialogue and interaction but I’ll keep reading. This is a very interesting and unique work!

Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

I'm totally digging this kind of power struggle dynamic. I hope this is one they port to English

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

I’m so glad I found this LOL this series is so fun

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

this could become a drama

joined May 7, 2017

Snore Fest

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Snore Fest

Do tell.

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

That felt like the end of an arc, the whole point was pretty much to cut ties with the middle man by doing an espionage mission and passing the info onto the company they're making the deal with. Couldn't have been done without Black doing the espionage mish and bleeding info from her old mate who was part of the middle man company, he was planning to get the joint venture contract to be cancelled due to greed for doing so. White elaborating on this plan devised by Black to outs the middle man, has ties to a lady on the joint venture company side to pass the info acquired by Black about "shonky biz from the middle man" onto. Sneaky! I love it! It's like they did nothing by the end of it but prevail like fuck! they do make a good team and they know it, but they both too tsun to be thankful to each other.

This is a pretty shitty summary, but anyone who doesn't follow the story so far might get the gist of what's going down with this shitty explanation and a re-read of the manga (I went back and read chapter 1 to 4 just to understand wtf is happening... I think I get it)

last edited at Nov 29, 2020 2:38AM

Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

You despicable woman...

...why aren't you in my bed right now?

Yessssss! I was thinking something similar lol XD I was like that's basically flirting

To reply you must either login or sign up.