Forum › Trying Out Marriage With My Female Friend discussion

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

I almost thought this is some sort of Doughnuts spinoff after the first panel... that girl looks uncannily similar to that one coworker friend of Hinako :P

Rsz_1screenshot_2021-08-18_at_11-24-04_the_idolmaster_cinderella_girls_fr%c3%a9d%c3%a9rica_miyamoto_shiki_ichinose_%e3%83%ac%e3%82%a4%e3%82%b8%e3%83%bc%e3%83%ac%e3%82%a4%e3%82%b8%e3%83%bc_-_pixiv
joined Apr 25, 2018

And it's here! First chapter looks pretty good. We'll see.

Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

Looks interesting - will definitely be following to see how this goes

Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017

the ULTIMATE in "No Homo" techniques

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

BREAD

Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018

Inspirational.

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

"Bread"?

last edited at Nov 23, 2020 8:04PM

A yuri manga about marriage? Blessed

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

I feel like I've read an prelogue of this,, am I imagining?

1011820_10203495624854953_6088973233617870240_n
joined Aug 29, 2019

Nice BreadkFacts! :)
Definitely Following this serie <3 Thanks for the translataion!

Fwerpng
joined Jul 25, 2017

Huhh... That was a surprisingly insightful credits page.
People from Ishikawa don't mess around if they are having 3 cm thick bread slices.

joined Jan 14, 2020

No wonder lots of Japanese dont do bread much if half the country tries to eat it in 2 to 3 cm thick slices- yuck!

Or they simply have taste, since IIRC that stuff is basically Wonderbread.

(Not that white rice is really so much better, nutritionally.)

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Soon they will be having children together. But as total besties!

But really this is cute so far. Cant wait to see their romance develop more. Also learning about the thiccness of bread was insightful thanks

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Judging by how flustered Kurumi got after doing something as simple as giving Ruriko bread, she's probably halfway in love with Ruriko already and just doesn't know it. Definitely looking forward to where this series goes.

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

I relate to Sera far too much. Now if only I was half as effective at actually getting things done. She's like someone with ADHD who's actually managed to get a handle on her life, so this series probably deserves a supernatural tag.

Also, the info at the end about bread was quite interesting. It seemed odd to me that they'd bother selling things of bread with only four slices, because I'd just assumed the slice sizes were standardized, not the loaf sizes.

This bring the term "useless lesbian" to the whole new level xD

Slander! She's not a useless lesbian at all.

She remembered the bread. See? Totally useful.

No wonder lots of Japanese dont do bread much if half the country tries to eat it in 2 to 3 cm thick slices- yuck!

Actually, that sounds just about perfect for making toast in a pan. The extra thickness lets you get a crispy exterior and a chewy center, which is miles better than the pieces of cardboard normal sliced bread turns into.

That said, you still want to use actually good bread and I doubt anything that comes already sliced is going to be worth your time, regardless of the thickness. Better to just buy a whole loaf of good bread and slice it yourself.

last edited at Nov 24, 2020 12:42AM

Iloveherface
joined Jul 12, 2020

Wait, is same-sex marriage legal now in Japan??
I feel so ignorant for not knowing T.T

It's not. At least, not in the whole country. There are rumors that they may legalize it next year, but I'm not holding my breath. There are some places where you can get a civil union certificate, like Shibuya, though.

Thanks for answering. It kinda made me sad, I really hope it becomes legal next year...

Iloveherface
joined Jul 12, 2020

Wait, is same-sex marriage legal now in Japan??
I feel so ignorant for not knowing T.T

It's not. At least, not in the whole country. There are rumors that they may legalize it next year, but I'm not holding my breath. There are some places where you can get a civil union certificate, like Shibuya, though.

Apparently, there's a Japanese lesbian couple that's planning to have mock weddings and photos taken in 26 countries to further the campaign for same-sex marriage back home. Mere mortals can only aspire to such levels of big clit energy.

I aspire to have the same level of big clit energy as them

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

Knight Heron back at it again with the super informative end pages

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Judging by how flustered Kurumi got after doing something as simple as giving Ruriko bread, she's probably halfway in love with Ruriko already and just doesn't know it. Definitely looking forward to where this series goes.

It could also be her getting flustered about getting bread for Someone she is married to, she stares at her ring a Lot too, it can be the idea of marriage setting in.

joined Aug 21, 2017

Today I learned other countries have their own bread customs

Lily
joined May 4, 2016

I hope that the author can handle both on going series at the same time :/ without trading quality over quantity

joined Oct 14, 2020

I hope this doesn't deter the author from Crescent Moon and Doughnuts.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

I hope this doesn't deter the author from Crescent Moon and Doughnuts.

Yeah

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

NGL I was a little turned on by those bread facts and charts. Hmmmm

I'm excited to follow this one and fall into married life bliss.

I only read titles with “bread” or “nsfw” tags

To reply you must either login or sign up.