Forum › Rough Maker discussion

Untitled
joined Sep 8, 2017

Haven’t even read Bloom Into You, and I kinda love this pair. Nice, relaxed dynamic, and it’s clear they’re very comfortable with each other. Almost reminds me of the two from “So you wanna go out, or...?”

last edited at Nov 21, 2020 1:17PM

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

oh my god they were roommates

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

Cursed

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

I love the concept and the pairing, but without any better explanation as to how this actually happened and what Touko's role in their lives is, it's a little too out of nowhere.

Gay
joined Jun 13, 2016

They did sayaka and yuu very well it caught me off guard and i didnt realize until the end. I declare this the best sayaka x yuu doujin ive read.

Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

This was pretty good. I was never on the Sayaka x Yuu ship but I could actually see this happening.

I love the concept and the pairing, but without any better explanation as to how this actually happened and what Touko's role in their lives is, it's a little too out of nowhere.

Based on what they've said, I assume Yuu and Touko went out, broke up, but still stayed friendly enough to be able to call and see each other, which I think fits Yuu's personality.

last edited at Nov 21, 2020 12:59PM

joined Mar 18, 2018

I'm always so surprised by how okey i am with these two together... tho i feel like this one is missing some context as to what transpired beforehand.
And at this point I'm almost 100% sure that there is more Sayaka x Yuu comics than there is Touko x Yuu XD

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

And at this point I'm almost 100% sure that there is more Sayaka x Yuu comics than there is Touko x Yuu XD

Yeah,yadee yada peoples didn't make doujins because it's canon. Stupidest excuse if you ask me. It's not like everything was cover but doujin artists prefer go on a rareship with the 2 peoples of the triangle with so little interactions. that it make little to no sense to me (I didn't ask anyone to explain to me what sense it make cause i frankly don't care) Also, for the record, i didn't read the doujin .

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

pg 9, "It'd be dangerous is that girl started falling" -> "It'd be dangerous if that girl"

last edited at Nov 21, 2020 2:08PM

__toshinou_kyouko_yuru_yuri_drawn_by_namori__943f8c23512b1acef28d53ce169c5909
joined Apr 24, 2020

!!! Just the other day I was re-reading what little YuuSaya content there is out there. What a glorious day this has been.

Tragedian%202
joined Oct 1, 2020

Really neat doujin. Yuu and Sayaka are oddly compatible, and one thing I would've loved to see YagaKimi explore more was the dynamic between them, particularly in regards to how each of them knew a side of Touko that the other didn't. There's a nice, lazy, bittersweet college vibe here that really brings out the subtle notes in their personality.

My personal headcanon for Touko in this universe is that she split it off with Yuu, but still recovered enough from her trauma to get into acting, and is currently in Hollywood dating Kristen Stewart.

joined Nov 19, 2020

It was nice, but idk wasn't feeling it I think she should just stay with the other girl she's in a relationship with in the manga

Ayuwaka
joined May 27, 2018

Eh, better than the canon pair. I didn't really like senpai-kouhai pairings.

Still, I think Touko and Saya will be more interesting. Koito get out :p

joined Dec 13, 2018

The Sayaka x Yuu ship is that perfect mixture of cursed, wholesome, and natural.

E-iue9kvqaa8rk1
joined Mar 29, 2019

God I missed this ship so much ;w;

joined Jan 14, 2020

It was nice, but idk wasn't feeling it I think she should just stay with the other girl she's in a relationship with in the manga

The one who's basically a clone of Yuu?

Cool doujin, hot, yet somehow Sayaka manages to be useless lesbian at the end anyway...

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Very nice. Sayaka complaining about being horny for Yuu was really funny to me for some reason lol

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

HELL YUeah this pairing is really nice this doujin feels really natural I love it

Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Cute. A shame they didn't go further.

I like this ship. These two seem like they go well together.

This was really good for Sayaka and Yuu. Unrelated; I’m still sad that Adachi to Shimamura got an anime adaptation before Bloom Into You season 2 was even announced or hinted at :/

last edited at Nov 21, 2020 8:11PM by

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

The one who's basically a clone of Yuu?

Even the original author knew that Sayaka x Yuu has to happen.

Iloveherface
joined Jul 12, 2020

I didn't know that I could ship these two...

Iloveherface
joined Jul 12, 2020

and is currently in Hollywood dating Kristen Stewart.

LMAO

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

Really neat doujin. Yuu and Sayaka are oddly compatible, and one thing I would've loved to see YagaKimi explore more was the dynamic between them, particularly in regards to how each of them knew a side of Touko that the other didn't. There's a nice, lazy, bittersweet college vibe here that really brings out the subtle notes in their personality.

Took the words right out of my mouth, and tbh just a year ago I would've called this cursed, but after rereading Yagakimi I gotta say...Yuu and Sayaka have some suprisingly good chemistry I somehow missed because I was too focused on Yuu and Touko instead, they could've made a nice couple ngl.

Cryssoberyl Uploader
Booklet1-high-pink-experiment
Zefiberyl Translations
joined Apr 11, 2011

Hm, that was really good...excellent chemistry. I was hard on Touko for a lot of YagaKimi, but her nonsense did eventually get rectified and I became a genuine supporter of her and Yuu. Still, I'd be fine seeing this as an alternate timeline. Thanks /u/.

To reply you must either login or sign up.