Forum › After School discussion

Picsart_05-15-11.56.08%20(2)
joined Jun 17, 2018

Damn I was supposed to take a nap, but this kanga is so adorable!! Can't wait for more chapters <3

Download
joined Aug 25, 2019

Uh, this may be a bit stupid of me to ask, but...

Is she not wearing panties under the yukata? I mean, I've heard you don't wear underwear with one, but I assumed that was a joke.

It's not a problem, as it makes the scene more adorable in my opinion. It's just makes me realize I've been wearing them wrong if this is actually a thing.

Also, finally a really cute confession! I'm so happy!

Nekopop%20avatar%20resized
joined Aug 12, 2020

So happy to have Chapter 10!!!

This manga captures the passionate beginnings of love in ways I can relate to. In other stories, there is drama and plot points woven into the beginning of the relationship, which gets in the way of the characters expressing physically how they feel about one another. I appreciate how this story strips away most of that so we can see passionate young love blossom naturally.

I also enjoy that the conflict of the story is driven mostly by their own questions and struggles to understand the feelings and motives of themselves and their partner, and the meaning of their relationship.

It is wonderful to see them become emotionally invested in each other and begin to express these feelings, even with the help of a scheming classmate.

I want to see this love extend for the rest of their lives and reveal their progress at different stages. That would be super cool. But the next chapter could be the last, lol, who knows. >< Yuri mangas tend to run short.

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Uh, this may be a bit stupid of me to ask, but...

Is she not wearing panties under the yukata? I mean, I've heard you don't wear underwear with one, but I assumed that was a joke.

It's not a problem, as it makes the scene more adorable in my opinion. It's just makes me realize I've been wearing them wrong if this is actually a thing.

Also, finally a really cute confession! I'm so happy!

There is a school of thought that says you shouldn't wear underwear under a yukata, because it will show through. However, my understanding is that, at least in modern times, most people do wear underwear anyway.

That said, it does indeed apear that Ichika is going without.

last edited at Nov 5, 2020 7:18AM

Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

Senpai MVP

joined Jul 17, 2020

Finally, a new chapter

joined May 11, 2015

okay but the way she does it by 'demonstrating' what others would do kinda bothers it; still hot

joined Apr 6, 2018

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam. it's funny how they look so surprised when they have done so many things that are for "love" affections??? weeeeeeew dense or scared af to assume the others' feelings

srsly let the confession pass through their thick brains or i think the senpai will collapse if nothing official happens

last edited at Nov 5, 2020 11:27AM

Img_4897
joined Oct 27, 2017

okay but the way she does it by 'demonstrating' what others would do kinda bothers it; still hot

Shiine has been pretty aggressive/on hands for a while now. Read 9 and 9.5 again, she gets pretty into it. It would bother me too if Ichika didn’t clearly consent like she does.

Funny how this is the... 2nd, 3rd Time she’s motorboated Ichika? While also going on and on about how great and sweet and cute she is? And she’s only just now putting it together that she may be in love with her? Oh yuri manga you’re so silly.

We already know Ichika has prepped for their first time together. If Ichika’s answer next chapter is anything other than “I love you too” then I will have some words for the author lol

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

Finally she confessed!

Fishy
joined Oct 19, 2020

Finally... now please, for the love of god, don't turn it into another misunderstanding... The level of mental gymnastics to avoid defying their relationship in this one is so high, that without this push they would probably still consider themselves "friends" after 2 years in college of living and sleeping together... Considering the author's afterword I can only hope that the change in relationship is actually getting into one and not them avoiding each other because "it was so embarrassing".

At least if they fuck it up this time, I'm pretty sure senpai will jump out from around the corner and straight up explain their feelings to them.

last edited at Nov 5, 2020 1:01PM

joined Jan 14, 2020

They're just best friends

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

happy screeching intensifies

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

This makes me seethe with anger....
People saying Nanoha and Fate are just friends after everything just because the show didn't show them kissing.... They live together! They adopted a fucking kid! They sleep together! They never showed any interest on boys!

last edited at Nov 5, 2020 2:32PM

joined Oct 13, 2020

Imagine being this easy to be able to kiss another girl.

......Well it is a little easy, but not to the point of "Wanna kiss?" "Heck yeah!"

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

People saying Nanoha and Fate are just friends after everything just because the show didn't show them kissing.... They live together! They adopted a fucking kid! They sleep together! They never showed any interest in boys!

It's the same with Sakurako and Kasumi: they live together, sleep together, never showed any interest in boys, have already decided to buy a house together & live happily forever like a married couple... and we have seen them kissing and doing other sexy things too!

Oh, but they never adopted a kid, so perhaps in their case that's the missing part of the equation?

I want to see this love extend for the rest of their lives and reveal their progress at different stages. That would be super cool. But the next chapter could be the last, lol, who knows. >< Yuri mangas tend to run short.

This isn't exactly a manga, though. More like a self-published doujin series.

At this point, fifteen books have been released. That includes 10 mainstory doujins, 4 sidestory doujins and one recopilatory volume. There really is no reason for the authors to stop releasing, as long as it's lucrative for them.

last edited at Nov 6, 2020 11:15PM

joined Oct 22, 2018

People saying Nanoha and Fate are just friends after everything just because the show didn't show them kissing.... They live together! They adopted a fucking kid! They sleep together! They never showed any interest in boys!

It's the same with Sakurako and Kasumi: they live together, sleep together, never showed any interest in boys, have already decided to buy a house together & live happily forever like a married couple... and we have seen them kissing and doing other sexy things too!

Oh, but they never adopted a kid, so perhaps in their case that's the missing part of the equation?

Aaaaaaaaaaaah. Now I know what arguments to use against the minority once the next Futaribeya debate inevitably breaks out.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Part of me believe that Seri is her spiritual daughter. No joke, just look here and here

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

People saying Nanoha and Fate are just friends after everything just because the show didn't show them kissing.... They live together! They adopted a fucking kid! They sleep together! They never showed any interest on boys!

That and the first season can legit be sumarized as: Nanoha asks Fate to run away with her.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Whut? There are people denying Those two? Where? They are litterally the least usemess lesbians, period.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Whut? There are people denying Those two? Where? They are literally the least useless lesbians, period.

There were some guys like that in the Futaribeya thread. However, the most vocal of them got a permban (he went one bigoted commentary too far) and the others have been rather quiet since then.

joined Oct 22, 2018

Whut? There are people denying Those two? Where? They are literally the least useless lesbians, period.

There were some guys like that in the Futaribeya thread. However, the most vocal of them got a permban (he went one bigoted commentary too far) and the others have been rather quiet since then.

I don't remember BugDevil as denying those two? The closest thing to that that I saw BugDevil do is deny your pet peeve that they already got laid off screen. Conversely, when the great futaribeya comments war of spring 2019 was in full swing, I actually remember BugD being on the "those two are a couple and mutually in love" side of the conflict.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

You sure are biased when it come to BD don't you

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

L-word (love) is hard yo. Didn't use it the first few times I had sex. Physical doesn't always mean emotional, though eventually they get linked usually whether you want it to or not.

joined Aug 29, 2019

before reading
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES
FINALLY!

after reading
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES
IT WAS SO WORTH THE WAIT!

last edited at Nov 5, 2020 7:32PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.