Forum › Posts by Faerilyn

joined Jul 17, 2020

Okay, cool, I don't need to read this.

Faerilyn
joined Jul 17, 2020

What the heck, I thought this was a polyamory story, not some glorified cisheteropatriarchal monogamy tale.

Hope the future holds more polyamory - I have been waiting for it since she went to the teacher's polycule

Faerilyn
joined Jul 17, 2020

Subscribed, but I don't even know why. And wtf is up with the cover? Is it trying to fool juveniles into thinking it's an ecchi manga?

Two chapters in and I don't remember any of the characters or their names

joined Jul 17, 2020

Wow, they finally got to make out

Faerilyn
joined Jul 17, 2020

This is not comedy. Pretty messed up and cruel. I'm going to keep reading because I like an unhealthy dose of cruelty here and there, but this is definitely not a healthy relationship, nor comedy

joined Jul 17, 2020

Faerilyn posted:

Not sure why this was tagged "non-science babies" when they talk about her being adopted right at the beginning. Or implied it at least. Garun does some great stuff. Love them since the Childhood Yuri story

I'm sorta confused by your comment. The kid is adopted, so it's tagged Non-science babies. That sounds right to me...?

How are they non-science babies? lmao. Maybe that tag needs to be changed, because adopting is perfectly normal, and "non-science babies" implies that there is something unnatural about the way they were brought into the world. The science is there: adoption

Quite the opposite - science babies implies unnatural ways (and is also used for magical equivalents), while non-science babies is for normal kids, including those adopted.

That's... really unintuitive. science babies for magic babies, with no science behind it? That's the silliest thing I've ever seen. non-science babies for regular children? that's even sillier. These tags need revision. Easy solution: adoption/adopted, step-child tags. Calling those "non-science babies" is the most ridiculous tagging thing I've seen in a long time.

joined Jul 17, 2020

Faerilyn posted:

Not sure why this was tagged "non-science babies" when they talk about her being adopted right at the beginning. Or implied it at least. Garun does some great stuff. Love them since the Childhood Yuri story

I'm sorta confused by your comment. The kid is adopted, so it's tagged Non-science babies. That sounds right to me...?

How are they non-science babies? lmao. Maybe that tag needs to be changed, because adopting is perfectly normal, and "non-science babies" implies that there is something unnatural about the way they were brought into the world. The science is there: adoption

joined Jul 17, 2020

joined Jul 17, 2020

Who the hell is Sayaka? Also, keep up the good work

joined Jul 17, 2020

Hmmmm.... I hope this gets gayer. Right now it's feeling too friendly and not gay

Faerilyn
joined Jul 17, 2020

Are they finally about to hate-fuck again?

joined Jul 17, 2020

Piece of shit incel husbands seem to be popular in lesbian drama. I hope this isn't dragged out too long. There better not be any "oh, but he's actually a sympathetic character" bs in this either.
Anyway, still looking forward to this.

joined Jul 17, 2020

Aaah, I'm looking forward to more.

Faerilyn
joined Jul 17, 2020

Finally, a new chapter