Forum › Satou-san Is on the Left discussion

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Does this have a sequel? Feels kinda incomplete

joined Oct 27, 2018

Really cute, i like how it set it up like she had some dark secret only for the germaphobe rumour to pop up, then it turns out shes just a nervous gay.

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

My girl Satou-san is on the left and shit

last edited at Nov 1, 2020 10:51PM

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

this is the future leftists want

Imgur

joined Oct 8, 2020

I was getting serious “come into my parlor, Fly” vibes throughout this.

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

I misread germaphobe as homophobe for a moment and was very confused, and then I read it properly and was even MORE confused

"Yeah, she seems like a homophobe. Most of us in the company are gay, and she keeps her distance from us, especially the women. It's gotta be homophobia"

joined Aug 21, 2017

I liked this, I hope it gets a sequel.

Jpeg_20190202_220408
joined Mar 21, 2019

where the rest
it cant be right
I NEED MORE OF THIS

Man I think Im germaphobe

same

Images__01
joined Nov 3, 2019

Everything she owns is in a box on the left...

Haha couldn't help myself xD Serz though, I want more of these two! This time without the "bad feelings" of Satou being a germaphobe lul.

Cat1
joined Jun 19, 2020

WTF WHERES PART 2?!?! NOOOO, NOOOOOOOOO!

Cat1
joined Jun 19, 2020

I misread germaphobe as homophobe for a moment and was very confused, and then I read it properly and was even MORE confused

"Yeah, she seems like a homophobe. Most of us in the company are gay, and she keeps her distance from us, especially the women. It's gotta be homophobia"

LMAF

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

I am slightly disappointed that it's not gonna be a leftist germophobe yuri story but this is great too.

Moar please.

last edited at Nov 2, 2020 2:51AM

Vashu
joined Apr 2, 2017

Joke was completely missed but to be fair it was very low effort.

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

So... what's up with that title :?

It's just a pun with Satou's name.

I spent actual hours digging through all kinds of left-related metaphors, idioms, and pseudo-science, convinced it had to be more than a stupid pun. But no. That's all. And their names don't even really contain the characters for left and right, just kanji that have them as radicals. Part of me still believes that there's some hidden, profound reason for the title that I'm just not smart enough to see.

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

I demand chapters 2-30 of this.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Guys, I thought that Satou-san was on the right, do I have to read it again

That's what bugs me about this story the most. On the first panel here, Satou's desk is clearly on the right-hand side from Wakamoto. Even if the title is a pun on Satou's given name, the inconsistency bugs me. :-/

my first thought when reading the title was "Comrade Satou-san?!"

Ditto, but then I checked the tags and Communism wasn't on it. :-(

last edited at Nov 2, 2020 6:45AM

georgeoswalddannyson
joined Aug 21, 2019

Harold, she's a germophobe

Joke was completely missed but to be fair it was very low effort.

I thought it was funny

Img-0219%20(1)
joined Apr 7, 2020

I demand chapters 2-30 of this.

I second your demand.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

That was kinda cute.

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

A future with cute adult lesbians? I mean I am leftist and I want that, but I'm confused what you find negative about this scenario. If you're a homophobe, what the fuck are you doing on dynasty-scans.com? Don't you have minorities you need to hate and oppress for no reason?

Wow. Missed the joke, and spewed vitriol. applauds

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

A future with cute adult lesbians? I mean I am leftist and I want that, but I'm confused what you find negative about this scenario. If you're a homophobe, what the fuck are you doing on dynasty-scans.com? Don't you have minorities you need to hate and oppress for no reason?

You aren’t that bright are you

Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

now that is a real leftist's reply, instantly assuming that a comment is attacking their beliefs lol

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

now that is a real leftist's reply, instantly assuming that a comment is attacking their beliefs lol

Imagine smugging about something like this in a site for gay manga

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

Imagine smugging about something like this in a site for gay manga

To reply you must either login or sign up.