Forum › Posts by Azrage

Azrage
School Zone discussion 02 Oct 16:05
joined Oct 8, 2020

This makes me feel better about my own social incompetence. I’m bad, but at least I’m better than Yokoe.

joined Oct 8, 2020

Reading this feels like looking at abstract art. I can tell it's got a meaning, and there are sort of vague ideas I have about it, but when push comes to shove I'm terribly confused. It's too information dense for me to tell more than everybody is hurting something awful.

Azrage
Sisters discussion 26 Jul 23:00
joined Oct 8, 2020

What's with the horrifying orangutan arms, though? They don't even have hands, the fingers pop out directly from their arms.

Damn you, now I can't unsee that.

joined Oct 8, 2020

It's not Liane's fault that her head looks like a weed.

joined Oct 8, 2020

"Hey Ren, did you know the word 'gullible' isn't in the dictionary?"

joined Oct 8, 2020

"This choker seems a bit thick" killed me.

joined Oct 8, 2020

When she said she was asking for a friend, I started imagining what it would be like if she actually was asking for her friend, and she was the one confessing, and just went up to her friend the next day while she is trying to figure out how to respond and gave her the advice that her parents came up with.

joined Oct 8, 2020

I find Hotaru’s existence deeply terrifying.

joined Oct 8, 2020

I was getting serious “come into my parlor, Fly” vibes throughout this.

joined Oct 8, 2020

I only recently realized this, but in chapter 12 on page 27, Baiser had quite a few more stars than normal, and had more demonic features. That’s probably why Venalita bothered blackmailing her into this whole thing. It’s also likely to be relevant soon.