Forum › Posts by acch1ii

Img-0219%20(1)
joined Apr 7, 2020

Aww. Loved it.

Img-0219%20(1)
joined Apr 7, 2020

This is so nice! I sincerely thought that the yandere was going to be the main character, but apparently not. So excited to see where this is going ^^

acch1ii
Symphony discussion 19 Dec 03:20
Img-0219%20(1)
joined Apr 7, 2020

Hate the messiness, love the writing. Wish this was an actual, inked doujin.

Img-0219%20(1)
joined Apr 7, 2020

Oh wow. this is good. I read this while I was taking an exam with the camera on and it took me all of my willpower to read it with a straight face. Also -- why is everyone psychoanalyzing this manga? Yuri cheating is great!

Img-0219%20(1)
joined Apr 7, 2020

I love how relatable each and everyone of her worries are. It's so simple but so good.

acch1ii
Img-0219%20(1)
joined Apr 7, 2020

nicomaki. . ... this is what got me into this hellhole in the first place. wild to know that love live is 10 years old.

acch1ii
Image Comments 07 Nov 11:45
Img-0219%20(1)
joined Apr 7, 2020
80249185_p0

top noel! all is good in the world

Img-0219%20(1)
joined Apr 7, 2020

There's a severe lack of information regarding the entire set-up, and if they actually made this into a 60-page oneshot ( which i'm sure isn't easy,) I think we'd be able to understand the complexity of the characters' emotions more, because now it just sounds like a selfish suicidal girl and a girl who's given up.

At least bring her to therapy. Suicide is bad, people.

acch1ii
Img-0219%20(1)
joined Apr 7, 2020

heavy breathing please just date dear god

Img-0219%20(1)
joined Apr 7, 2020

I demand chapters 2-30 of this.

I second your demand.

acch1ii
Img-0219%20(1)
joined Apr 7, 2020

Wow, this took me back to 2015 where I was obsessed with LL. Genderbender concepts are usually so poorly-done, but this made me actually feel something.

Img-0219%20(1)
joined Apr 7, 2020

the idiot couple tag really fits them...

should the compromise be that straightforward though? love and friendship aren't mutually exclusive lol

Img-0219%20(1)
joined Apr 7, 2020

the dynamic is sooo nice, but there's way too much tension there. hopefully it'll turn into a different kind of tension soon, heh. either way, the art sells it, damn.

Img-0219%20(1)
joined Apr 7, 2020

From the 'liking films' comment in their phone call and Nadeshiko's reply in the most recent chapter, seems to me like the most plausible contender is Ai, including the unspoken look they shared when Nadeshiko was braiding their hair.

Miho seems extremely plausible too, but their interactions could still be chalked up to Miho being an extreme S and are just very close. However, Miho seems to express affection for Nadeshiko more than any other friend does, like the expression on her face in ch45 when Nadeshiko compliments her, + the teasing in their phone calls. I think Ai is more likely, but their interactions together are the warmest.

Megumi on the other hand feels like a wild card. Namori's couples tend to be opposites of each other, which makes me want to root for Megumi, precisely because she feels so right. But Megumi seems to share no actual individual moment with Nadeshiko, which makes me think that if Namori did make her the endgame girl, he probably wasn't planning anything from the start.

Ai seems to be the most likely for me, but Megumi is best girl so I can't help but root for her ;;;. Having another couple in their group of friends seems likely as well, since there's really no explanation for Miho having a matching keychain with a friend in their group (unless it's for someone outside their group, but there's really no other character in their school that seems to stand out enough). Either way, it's all very gay, and the first official couple in the series. Thank the yuri gods.

Img-0219%20(1)
joined Apr 7, 2020

this manga feels like home

acch1ii
School Zone discussion 05 Jul 09:24
Img-0219%20(1)
joined Apr 7, 2020

This manga made me laugh out loud several times lmao + love their dynamic. Useless lesbians

Img-0219%20(1)
joined Apr 7, 2020

Well shit, at least it's completed now

Exactly my thoughts lol

Img-0219%20(1)
joined Apr 7, 2020

Well. as much as i liked the premise, i don't think airi will ever change. She'll probably end up as the same shitty sadist she was in the start, with not much regard as to how Hina really feels about it. But, since Hina is somewhat of a masochist (i'm saying this term loosely) a white knight will probably come in and save Hina, only to discover that Hina's already far too corrupted to ever be changed. I think that would be the end. But if the story continues from then, the other way it could possibly end would probably of Airi disposing of her plaything, but i don't find that highly likely.

Img-0219%20(1)
joined Apr 7, 2020

While the ending was pretty abrupt, i don't even think that was the real issue here.. first of all,

"Her cousin comes by to tutor her. In addition, she has no issues with kissing an adult. Besides that, I don't know anything." I can hear the police siren just from that statement alone. Really, mc?? You can't even piece the puzzle together UNTIL you get a bad feeling and see it for yourself?