Forum › Hino-san no Baka discussion

Akarin%20idk
joined Jan 2, 2017

Wonder what Koguma meant - to herself - when she was considering if they'd be a "good match". Cute chapter, though, always a sucker for nursing and hurt/comfort.

And I can't believe Hino is dead!

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Wonder what Koguma meant - to herself - when she was considering if they'd be a "good match".

Koguma has always had a poor opinion of herself, particulary her small stature and have always praised Hino's one.

Akarin%20idk
joined Jan 2, 2017

Wonder what Koguma meant - to herself - when she was considering if they'd be a "good match".

Koguma has always had a poor opinion of herself, particulary her small stature and have always praised Hino's one.

Of course, but I was wondering more along the lines of what kind of "match" was she talking about - as classmates? Friends? More?

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Of course, but I was wondering more along the lines of what kind of "match" was she talking about - as classmates? Friends? More?

The "More" option, it's clear that Koguma consider the more than friends option.

joined Aug 29, 2019

Oh man, this comment section is gold.

I'm not sure if Hino was actually putting on a poker face or actually spacing out and barely conscious. The "I can't remember anything, how about a repeat" followed by a title drop unfortunately (?) seem quite likely regardless.

Anyway, Hino ded of preciousness. (not even sorry for appropriating the meme from luinthoron)

last edited at Oct 13, 2020 8:55AM

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

The "More" option, it's clear that Koguma consider the more than friends option.

Nah she's waaaayyy to dense for that lmao, she's just talking about being friends unfortunately for us

Eldmbwaw4amteza
joined Nov 22, 2019

Just two gals being pals, spooning in their underwear.

57e011396781cdc3308f5aefac880571
joined Feb 19, 2016

Nice

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Ahhhh it's so sweet i can't take it

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

And again, Hino being vague on her parents.Did they really live here and don't care that her daughter have a cold ? Are they dead ? Or did Hino has move from her hometown alone and her parents are in fact still at her hometown ?

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Lilliwyt posted:

And again, Hino being vague on her parents.Did they really live here and don't care that her daughter have a cold ? Are they dead ? Or did Hino has move from her hometown alone and her parents are in fact still at her hometown ?

Such mystery

AHHH THIS IS GREAT

Teru%20frown
joined Jul 9, 2020

Stay until her parents come home, but her parents never come home. Common law marriage get!

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

What good friends :3

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

They're both bakas. Adorable gay bakas. Both their temperatures should be rising through the roof

20265099_331371470609667_965795103732342855_n
joined May 28, 2017

GETTING LAID!!!!

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Could these two get any cuter and sweeter?

Akarin%20idk
joined Jan 2, 2017

I think my heart skipped a beat when Koguma climbed into the bed. Absolutely did not expect development like this. Ultimately it was really sweet, too.

joined May 20, 2013

They're both bakas. Adorable gay bakas. Both their temperatures should be rising through the roof

Baka Couple

Edit: How long have I missed the literal Idiot Couple tag on this series? Lmfao

last edited at Oct 26, 2020 7:57AM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

By the way, maybe it's been mentioned here before, but I happened across a parallel series just completed on Mangadex, Yuugai Shitei Doukyuusei, with a diligent class prez trying to lead a sex-fiend classmate down a "better path."

Very different tone than this one (definitely ecchi, although not outrageously so), but still pretty funny.

Tragedian%202
joined Oct 1, 2020

By the way, maybe it's been mentioned here before, but I happened across a parallel series just completed on Mangadex, Yuugai Shitei Doukyuusei, with a diligent class prez trying to lead a sex-fiend classmate down a "better path."

Very different tone than this one (definitely ecchi, although not outrageously so), but still pretty funny.

Hey, I read that one as well! The author had a previous work that involved four princesses from medieval fairytales (Cinderella, Snow White, Little Red Riding Hood and Kaguya-hime) as quirky highschool lesbians, and I'm eternally salty that it never got past four chapters, because that premise is pure gold.

joined May 20, 2013

Ecchi aside (because there's not that much of it? It's primarily gag stuff), I find myself laughing. It is charming.

13320157_522707027938643_73759181_n
joined Mar 31, 2018

OMGOMGOMGOMG

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Good job, Koguma! ^_^

I think my heart skipped a beat when Koguma climbed into the bed. Absolutely did not expect development like this. Ultimately it was really sweet, too.

How could you not see this coming? It was obvious the moment Hino mentioned getting chilly. And Koguma never refuses Hino's requests, no matter how much she protests. Especially when Hino is really not feeling well.

last edited at Oct 26, 2020 9:08AM

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Only chapter 65 and already sleeping together. What a great series.

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

So sweet and toasty.

To reply you must either login or sign up.