Forum › Fuzoroi no Renri discussion

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

New couple!

And maaan, I really dislike when people call someone even looking a teensy bit guyish as "Tomboy" lol maybe that's just how they look? I'm sure there's plenty of people that look that way and "tomboy" always seemed like something people said as if it was just a phase or that's the vibe you're going for, or even, "Girls/Women can't be a certain way or they're like a Boy/Man".
That's my take on it though! I'm an enby that's kinda androgynous (depending on my mood) and I got called tomboy all the time which was rather counterproductive to my own identity lol

This manga is starting to be like a compilation of multiple couples. Kinda wish the manga artist/editor one would progress a little more first before throwing us a new thing.

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Rather than "tomboy", I'd probably use "bifauxnen".

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

I know why this new couple bothers me, anytime the teacher is wearing Glasses, I can't stop seeing Harry Potter.

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

The art in this new chapter was kinda weird

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I know why this new couple bothers me, anytime the teacher is wearing Glasses, I can't stop seeing Harry Potter.

You're a lesbian Harry.

georgeoswalddannyson
joined Aug 21, 2019

This isn't painful, just low-key wanna die

What an extremely relatable mood

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

You're a lesbian Harry.

Harry has always been a lesbian.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Yeah girl, you go to that gay bar
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XNFokmDKrE

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Gonna say my prediction now: "Yuiyui" (the bar girl that Kujou-sensei wants to see) will turn out to be another persona of Sugimoto.

last edited at Oct 19, 2020 6:34PM

joined Dec 5, 2019

This isn't painful, just low-key wanna die

What an extremely relatable mood

Was about to say the same

joined Sep 17, 2020

A MAIDDD!!!!

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

joined Jul 8, 2020

"this isn't painful. Just low-key wanna die"

best sentence.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

I like the side couples, but I kinda miss the initial one sometimes

Also, Mikanuji doesn't seem to do much fanart anymore now that this is officially serialized

last edited at Oct 21, 2020 12:07PM

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

So far every character that has been introduced has turned out to be pretty great imo, i'm hyped, but at the same time it's gonna be harder to keep up for me lol.

Yeah, I'm actually pretty excited for these new characters. I was skeptical at first about the characters/couples added before but ended up really liking them all, so I'm pretty confident I'll like these additions as well.

I'm eager to see what happens with Kujou in the bar. It'd be more interesting to me if she gets with the owner of the bar or an employee or something like that. It's not that I want the student to not be a love interest, but I think it might be more fun if she ends up being a wingwoman or something similar. We haven't really gotten a major character that isn't in a romantic relationship, and this seems like a perfect opportunity to do that.

(I'd also prefer not to have a Student x Teacher relationship here, but it's not a huge deal to me if it does go that way.)

Tumblr_ok9qbbf9zt1vy8fcno2_250
joined Nov 13, 2018

I'm just glad she's not blackmailing her.

joined Jul 8, 2020

Also, Mikanuji doesn't seem to do much fanart anymore now that this is officially serialized

Ikr. I miss the SayoHina one.

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

EEh not all harems or isekais are bad but I get what yo mean

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Well, when you search for light novels just make sure you have it flagged for "female protagonist" in your search. That helps a lot. Also, make sure to exclude anything tagged "shoujo."

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

I didn't expect for the student chick to be so "bubbly"?

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

I was lowkey expecting a "...........and that girlfriend is ME!" at the end or something :v

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Hm...Don't understand the creepy part. Liking manga and doing lots of sports seems normal enough.

joined Nov 21, 2018

My guess is that from the view of a girly-girl, someone who runs 10 kilometers every day is going to be a musclehead, and trying to find a date for her based on that alone would seemingly only leave her with other muscleheads.

Img_20200530_075027
joined May 29, 2020

yeah... i hate it too when a strong and independent character that i really like becomes so useless and simple minded over a plain and good-for-nothing guy

To reply you must either login or sign up.