Img_1096
joined Sep 29, 2018

Best chapter yet

Dpsmall
joined Dec 12, 2016

KEI-CHAN HAS BIG BOOBIES

20221108_061301
joined May 20, 2020

Holy shit Kei's a shortstack. I went 70+ chapters just assuming she had a petite boy body and small to middling tits and now my brain's short-circuiting trying to reconcile that assumption with that perfect hourglass.

Img_20190727_095038
joined Oct 28, 2016

MVP Hiiragi! And lmaoo Yatsude, I think she's been the straight man to so much casual crazy by these two that she had to stop believing that they have a more complex personality than what's overtly shown, for the sake of her sanity.

**Tsubaki
Thanks Throbelisk. Dang I mixed the twins up @e@

last edited at Oct 11, 2020 8:31AM

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

MVP Hiiragi!

That's Tsubaki, not Hiiragi.

Fb_img_1599741472071
joined Aug 15, 2020

Too many uncensored hand holding

ZippyZapmeister
Yatsude_!
joined Jan 13, 2019

This chapter and the last really wrapped up the volume in a satisfying way...

now what do i do until volume 4 drops and mycropen scanlates...cry i guess

but at least ningiyau posted about a fuji+kishiya plainclothes date :^)

2c25af57-76f7-4503-94a4-73f3bbbf1718
joined Oct 5, 2020

This forum is nuts, I honestly really don’t know why everyone hates Hiiagre so much. I get that’s she’s hella edgy/emo/whatever and has a severe inferiority complex. But like some of y’all need to chill. Like damn she isn’t my favorite character too but y’all coming for her throat.

This might have been relevant a few weeks ago, when all we knew of her was angst and antisocial behavior. Did you somehow send your post forward in time by accident?

Inb4 Hiiragi relapses into depression and snaps in chapter 100 of the manga, becoming an axe murderer who kills the entire cast. There'll be a huge flame war among School Zone fans about whether this was justified, and OP actually travelled back in time to promote #HiiragiDidNothingWrong. The future is now, folks.

Sir, this is Wendy's

To be honest I don’t remember writing this yesterday, I think I was scanning the forums around the chapter with the note on the back? I don’t remember, it was 4am and I had to get up in 3 hours. But can I order 20 chicken nuggets??

Sure, that will be 5 dollar.

Damn I only have 2 dollars. How much does a beach episode cost? I have like a few happy go lucky yuri pairing pics I can trade

Sir, once again I'm telling you this is Wendy's

Alright, Wendy. So new chapters bomb, loving everyone’s swimsuits. Especially loved the ponytail, though I wanted Yokoe(I can’t remember names) opened her eyes in realization at the end.

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

wait is volume 4 not out yet? fuck! no more daily updates? noooooo....

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

Tsubaki is on another level of thinking and this chapter proves it lol

Trappista_cheese_original%20(1)
joined Apr 10, 2020

This forum is nuts, I honestly really don’t know why everyone hates Hiiagre so much. I get that’s she’s hella edgy/emo/whatever and has a severe inferiority complex. But like some of y’all need to chill. Like damn she isn’t my favorite character too but y’all coming for her throat.

This might have been relevant a few weeks ago, when all we knew of her was angst and antisocial behavior. Did you somehow send your post forward in time by accident?

Inb4 Hiiragi relapses into depression and snaps in chapter 100 of the manga, becoming an axe murderer who kills the entire cast. There'll be a huge flame war among School Zone fans about whether this was justified, and OP actually travelled back in time to promote #HiiragiDidNothingWrong. The future is now, folks.

Sir, this is Wendy's

To be honest I don’t remember writing this yesterday, I think I was scanning the forums around the chapter with the note on the back? I don’t remember, it was 4am and I had to get up in 3 hours. But can I order 20 chicken nuggets??

Sure, that will be 5 dollar.

Damn I only have 2 dollars. How much does a beach episode cost? I have like a few happy go lucky yuri pairing pics I can trade

Sir, once again I'm telling you this is Wendy's

Alright, Wendy. So new chapters bomb, loving everyone’s swimsuits. Especially loved the ponytail, though I wanted Yokoe(I can’t remember names) opened her eyes in realization at the end.

.....leave, now.

200124035842-812n
joined Aug 24, 2016

B I G

joined Jul 25, 2020

GOD YES!

joined Jul 25, 2020

Kei-chan boobs is way bigger than mine (ಥ_ಥ)

Vamoaver
joined Apr 16, 2013

guess Tsubaki is the smart one of the team huh....
I don't know what I'm gonna do without my daily School Zone serotonin

joined Oct 11, 2018

Tsubaki is my favorite now

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

That’s a huge b-

joined Jun 12, 2015

Lol, Yastude got completly outplayed in the yuri detectivs department ! But to be fair, I don't think it's because she is bad herself, but that Tsubaki is just that good. No wonder Hiragi feel so inferior to her sister

joined Jun 11, 2016

omg this chapter was amazing!!!
Not only we get to see Kei in a cute suit (with huge boobs), we also get to see a new side of Tsubaki (I really did not expect her to be good at sports lol)!
Yokoe, as always, is very desperate and freaking hilarious.

Also wow, I was shocked that Tsubaki could see through Yokoe. Yatsude's "huh" in the last page is literally me ngl.
Anw, thanks for the chapter!

Trappista_cheese_original%20(1)
joined Apr 10, 2020

Pfft...since when admire someone's beauty or how handsome they are means you're fall in love with them?

last edited at Oct 8, 2020 1:00PM

Untitled%20(1)
joined Aug 24, 2016
Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

RELATIONSHIPS ARE MOVING FORWARD?!

could this be a sign of some actual progress in volume 4? could I be so ambitious as to expect a kiss?

SuperSexyCommandoKyouko
Untitled%20(1)
joined Aug 24, 2016

RELATIONSHIPS ARE MOVING FORWARD?!

could this be a sign of some actual progress in volume 4? could I be so ambitious as to expect a kiss?

I'm not expecting any kisses, but some relationship developments. For certain "couples" who have yet to develop any feelings for each other, there will probably be one girl from each couple (at least) starting to develop/realize they have feelings for another character.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I think Yatsude made even less sense than THEY did in this extra lol- who would throw away 100 dollars worth of money because of a bet with themselves in their head?

To reply you must either login or sign up.