Forum › School Zone discussion

Elixhono
joined Apr 28, 2020

Yatsude thought she was the lesbian detective, but she was merely a kid with a magnifying glass, while Tsubaki has been bathed in the light of yuri.

Also just a really fun chapter all around, lots of fun bit, good character interaction, and some story development.

Fb_img_1519001452689
joined Feb 14, 2018

and this is why tsubaki is best girl she knows

__kawasumi_mai_and_kurata_sayuri_kanon_drawn_by_hiro_dismaless__af8fff43e603564f6b7349639e863a67
Fellowship of Freelancers
joined Oct 11, 2010

Yokoe is getting more and more flanderized lol, soon she will be a carbon copy of tanaka from joshimuda except smoking hot

Page 9 has the worst of it. I always figured she was over the top around Kei to hide her real feelings, but that she started sucking on the ring when Kei wasn't around...

joined Jul 26, 2016

Yokoe is getting more and more flanderized lol, soon she will be a carbon copy of tanaka from joshimuda except smoking hot

Page 9 has the worst of it. I always figured she was over the top around Kei to hide her real feelings, but that she started sucking on the ring when Kei wasn't around...

Becoming The Mask

B25e08d9df956cc70b30a6cce4e9e9cb
joined Aug 27, 2013

...........huh?

Yuriburrito
joined Apr 8, 2019

Come on Yatsude, didn't you read the tags? It was a yuri manga the whole time!

Gyerin200
joined Sep 6, 2011

Yatsude, you beautiful tropical fish. You’re smart as a whip and you’re cool under pressure.

joined Feb 1, 2017

Wowww Kei is stacked. Btw this ch made me like tsubaki wayyyy more. Her being negative and down all the time reminded me too much of myself before, but now we can finally see her good points. Nice chapter :)

joined Dec 5, 2019

are any of them dating each other already? don't need to tell me who tho, I'm kinda waiting on that to start reading this again.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

You know the rule of comedy yuri: Dating is only allowed after the manga is finished.

Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

Swimsuit Yatsude is A+

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Come on Yatsude, didn't you read the tags? It was a yuri manga the whole time!

"I can't believe it's not subtext!"

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Swimsuit Yatsude is A+

Yatsude?? Swimsuit Kei is amazing and glorious. Yokoe has the mental fortitude of a monk if she was able to resist pushing her down for the entire day, even considering the ring incident.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Yatsude?? Swimsuit Kei is amazing and glorious.

Good job nee-san! o3ob

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Damn she was hiding something glorious this whole time

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

I've always been a sucker for cute girls with short hair, so that swimsuit got me with a one-hit K.O. Tsubaki was extremely cute, too.

Sleepyfrogwaifutiny
joined Sep 25, 2019

Holy shit Kei-chan is legitimately rocking double-Ds!

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Several times they have pointed out the 'strange place' Yokoe has reached- or how odd she is- and she was less like that before- especially in middle school.

I'm wondering is she really naturally that wierd now- or is it a front / shield to hide behind since her confession failed back then? Kinda a way to stay with Kei while ignoring her feelings and not letting herself be serious by constantly acting the clown?

last edited at Oct 7, 2020 6:59PM

Madame_Firenze
76047650-352-k633682
joined Jul 17, 2015

Is Yatsude going to play matchmaker now?

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

Yatsude, the yuri detective.

It seems like she over analyzes everything and is far from actually figuring things out. Also it seems to me like Yatsude is way closer to Kei than Rei.

I'd be amazed if she got it exactly, but it still seems like she figured them out pretty well. She even noticed the distance between them. It's also funny cause what prevents her from thinking they're a couple is also one of the reasons that keep Kei from thinking about things too deeply in the first place: Yokoe's idiocy (purposeful or not).

Hmm no I still think she's way off like in volume 1 extra 2 page 3 she went off in some tangent. Also those background characters in volume 1 extra 1 know exactly whats going on in the last page, more than the girl who hangs out with them?

Just reread v1 extra 2 since I forgot about it, but looks like she'd already started suspecting they had a "different" kind of friendship even then, so she was pretty accurate. And as for extra 1, I don't know what you mean by how the bg characters "know exactly what's going on" when they're thoughts are just "the idiot couple is at it again". Do you mean they got the "idiot couple" right? Yeah, they're both idiots but they're definitely not a "couple". That's the issue. Unless I'm talking about the wrong extra here(?).

Sorry to bring up the past but...this chapter highlights it. Yatsude hung out with these two for longer than Tsubaki but Tsubaki figured it out way sooner. Yatsude is a baka lol. But she do look good in a swimsuit. Kei tho damn girl <3

Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

Yatsude collecting lewd swimsuit shots for club promotion though.

Sorry to bring up the past but...this chapter highlights it. Yatsude hung out with these two for longer than Tsubaki but Tsubaki figured it out way sooner. Yatsude is a baka lol. But she do look good in a swimsuit. Kei tho damn girl <3

If anything knowing someone for longer can hamper judgment when an outside perspective can notice something instantly. Chubaki is basically in the exact same situation with her sister as well, brain melt and going full creep.

last edited at Oct 7, 2020 8:03PM

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

Hang on, hold the phone...
Tsuu-chan best character??

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

We're all caught up now... I got so used to seeing a new one almost every day. But at least serialization will return this month, so that's nice.

Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

We're all caught up now... I got so used to seeing a new one almost every day. But at least serialization will return this month, so that's nice.

There is 1 extra left. Which from the content table image looks like it's from the opening ceremony Yatsude references in the study session.

I imagine mycropen will wait for the volume release as well. For top quality raws and extras.

last edited at Oct 7, 2020 8:13PM

Swimsuits. Kei-chans swimsuit. Yokoe and Tsubaki bonding. Tsubaki being confident and laying down the deal with in denial Yatsude, atta girl, I hope she can bring that to the table when making up with her sister, just cooling it on the siscon-ing. This was really great, thanks for the chapter/s.

To reply you must either login or sign up.