Forum › Posts by Galim

20221108_061301
joined May 20, 2020
Hsfxg-mbiaayvq5-orig

Who keeps designing robot girls with cogs a finger's length inside their #1 least bad/weird hole to stick fingers into? At some point the pattern should be suspicious.

20221108_061301
joined May 20, 2020
94643859_p9

Feels like there should be a tag in-between "Height Gap" and "Very Large Size Gap" for this kind of thing. You could (with some difficulty) find two real adult people with this height ratio, as opposed to Kingprotea or Tinkerbell next to a normal human.

Admittedly, as a girl who dreams of one-handed uppies, I am biased.

20221108_061301
joined May 20, 2020

I feel like I can see glorious potential buried deep under a lot of flaws. Maybe it's for the best that if it gets serialized it'll probably start over from scratch?

As excuses for fanservice go a magical girl/woman having the same outfit as when she started decades ago is kind of clever. Honestly the jaded, brawling, near-40 magical girl veteran is a great idea all around. There's probably more of that out there somewhere, right? Anybody?

Galim
20221108_061301
joined May 20, 2020
Bafkreibrz7i73t4fqszajscun7nmz23jm3lfdkd5iafxe4rbgpbu7eztlu

In industry terms, I'd call this "Nice to Have". Nobody needed it, it's possible (too hard to verify) that nobody wanted it, but it's nice that there are enough skilled, creative people that statistically some of them are unhinged and make stuff like this.

Galim
20221108_061301
joined May 20, 2020
126635218_p0

^ No, but I'm imagining orgies have group IV stations to prevent severe dehydration. I guess that's closer to a hookah than a fire hydrant (albeit not particularly close to either).

Galim
20221108_061301
joined May 20, 2020
Hpstekobeaa0bdi-orig

I'm Interested In This.

last edited at Aug 11, 2026 8:22PM

20221108_061301
joined May 20, 2020

That beetle isn't just riding on her shoulder.

That beetle is sitting on her handkerchief while riding on her shoulder.

OMG I didn't even see the beetle on first pass! Evidently she took the free-for-all victor as an apprentice.

20221108_061301
joined May 20, 2020

I did not know I needed Lemon. Bartering (haggling?) for dog treats to eat, what a set of priorities.

Galim
20221108_061301
joined May 20, 2020
[kawayabug]%2090958781_p0

^ Zero/0² is the ruler of the Dark Matters, who are an entire species. You fight 0² on a planetary mass made entirely of Dark Matters. At least, that was the lore back in the N64 days, Void Termina muddied this a bit.

Galim
20221108_061301
joined May 20, 2020
Hbdi08wxiaa7zcb-orig

^ Quantum physics lesson: At high enough pressure, electrons are forcibly separated from atomic nuclei (electron degenerate matter); this occurs in white dwarfs. Next threshold, electrons are forced to combine with protons (neutron degenerate matter); this occurs in neutron stars. Theoretically, past even that is quark matter, where neutrons break down and shit gets really weird; the basic level is "strange matter", and assuming it even exists, next would be "charm matter".
Side note, why do only two of six quark types have silly names?

Anyways, next time you see a character you want to call "black hole" dense, remember there's an actual tier list for density beyond conventional physics. You've got options.

last edited at Jul 31, 2026 10:17PM

Galim
20221108_061301
joined May 20, 2020
Bafkreicjzia6mw533sbu75izfr2hhswi4egtz6eolkf23lu3m2hrnyx5z4

I know they're awful for your dental health (and by extension, your overall health) but tongue piercings are so fucking hot.

Galim
20221108_061301
joined May 20, 2020
1725653834.spuydjeks_%d1%85%d0%b0%d1%80%d1%83_%d0%b8_%d0%b4%d0%b6%d1%83%d0%bd%d0%be

Just gaslight yourself that they can't see you, and eventually things will pan out in your favor as if they couldn't.

Galim
20221108_061301
joined May 20, 2020
Tickle

^ I couldn't find any evidence of them, and I realized that kitsune probably fill that role.

Galim
20221108_061301
joined May 20, 2020
Tickle

^^^ Wait, does Japanese folklore have female tanuki? Do they use their boobs to fly instead of comically oversized scrotums? Semi-serious here, it just hit me that I've only seen "traditional" tanuki be anatomically male or featureless.

Galim
20221108_061301
joined May 20, 2020
Hlyfibwxkaa1xqw-orig

Looks like the fusion got all of the lesbian and none of the useless.

Galim
20221108_061301
joined May 20, 2020
Bafkreicxysoxved6x2th2s3aqdhzzjiiillmejv6j3jzhsq7op5z7v635u

^ Feels a little pointed, but you're not wrong. I only noticed it on this art; consider both characters being the same skin tone and paler than either is canonically depicted. I guess some of it could be explained by Robin's mysterious (and long-lamented) case of reverse-tanning.

Galim
20221108_061301
joined May 20, 2020
Bafkreicxysoxved6x2th2s3aqdhzzjiiillmejv6j3jzhsq7op5z7v635u

Super cute, but I can't get over how p a s t y they both are. They live on a ship, what is going on here?

Galim
20221108_061301
joined May 20, 2020
Hmearfuxmaacz8c

^^ But is she water-repellent?

Galim
20221108_061301
joined May 20, 2020
141291153_p0

^ Well the Pokemon Company, Game Freak, and Nintendo are all technically separate. I thought Game Freak were pretty okay (by Japanese corporation standards, anyway) and the Pokemon Company basically had them on a leash, though? Did I miss something?

Galim
20221108_061301
joined May 20, 2020
Hlpjhz4xiaatvsw-orig

^^ Dare I ask?

Galim
20221108_061301
joined May 20, 2020
141291153_p0

^^ The gist I'm getting is that they were pretty useless about it in the base game, but the DLC actually gave them a conflict arc and they talked it out. Overall has a censored dub feel but still probably more direct than some sapphic manhua, and leaves room for fanworks across the spectrum.

Galim
20221108_061301
joined May 20, 2020
141291153_p0

For those who have actually played the game...
Are these two completely useless or doing whatever they're doing on purpose? Obviously the subtext is impossibly queer, regardless of if their relationship is actually romantic or sexual. But I can't imagine the Pokemon Company allowing it to be said aloud, and nowadays it sure seems like they expect the fanbase frothing over characters (and creatures) to drown out their own marketing.

Galim
20221108_061301
joined May 20, 2020
Hkj8j5-x0aasl1h-orig

^ I'm pretty sure this is under the tutelage of the 50's self, who was introduced. It turns out she's not a virgin and actually married...to a Hatsune Miku gynoid (to keep to failgirl aura). However it looks like 30's self has been inspired to marry 20's self now.

Galim
20221108_061301
joined May 20, 2020
Roller

Delicious in Diner. All the character dynamics are nearly identical except Marcille is genre shifted out of the Twilight Zone.

20221108_061301
joined May 20, 2020

Ahh, this truly is a yuri work after all, because these two have been trapped in lesbian sheep syndrome their entire lives

I always forget about lesbian sheep being real and literal until someone else mentions it. Gives me a good laugh.

last edited at Jun 5, 2026 3:34AM