Forum › Tae-chan and Jimiko-san discussion

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

Does people still care about Tae and Jimiko? I mean, it's been a real minute, also super curious how does all these characters ties with them in some capacity, if at all, otherwise it's just without a rhyme or reason ...

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Also it might be me or is the art really bad in this chapter?

Some panels did remind me of that hentai animation studio that really like fish-eye lens shots.

last edited at Oct 6, 2020 7:28PM

Screenshot_277
joined Aug 31, 2017

"A while ago a female friend of my rape me against my will."
"I hate girls ever since..."

yo, lemme introduce you on the concept of PLEONASM and SELF-CONTRADICTORY ACT.

Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

I had to go back to the previous chapter to have any hope of understanding this one, and...nope, didn't help. Why the hell would she stare at this girl in the middle of the night waking her up, then ask this random girl for "help" her regarding her literal rape, and why would this random girl seriously be cool with her to the point she would tell her to simulate rape her. Was "saving her" from her step father really that high up on there?

And she hates her friend/women but is apparently still seeing her, to the point her friend just casually brings up stepping in a hotel? Are they still banging? The literal hell?

I just...don't even. This seems like the flimsiest excuse to make two people have sex to date in this series.

joined Jun 21, 2018

Just what I expected from this series logic.

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

This chapter felt way too serious for what this manga actually is

Riamu
joined Aug 28, 2018

This chapter got no business being this dark

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Tae and Jimiko and the whole lesbian population of japan

I can already expect more useless characters added only for the sake of new fetishes or stuff in the next chapter.

last edited at Oct 7, 2020 4:28AM

joined Feb 23, 2016

What the fuck..

Sample_0bc66a359c3af4a24555c4bef5b4c655
joined Oct 5, 2015

What even is this manga anymore?

joined Apr 15, 2018

What even is this manga anymore?

A series of stories about whatever lesbian relationships Kurogane feels like writing this bimonth, all of which take place in the same world. So I suppose that whoever it was that said it's like Shoujo Sect isn't wrong after all, though it's less unified and much darker.

last edited at Oct 7, 2020 12:29PM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Okay.

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

To think this started with two gals cuddling on the chair. How, in the name of science, did we get here?

joined Sep 11, 2020

This author never failed to confused me with their story. I'm mostly read their stuff because i like the artstyle

joined Sep 11, 2020

To think this started with two gals cuddling on the chair. How, in the name of science, did we get here?

I want to know that too.

Ea068ec8502133f96ff1a1123008a767
joined Mar 26, 2020

gotta reread the whole thing cuz i am so confused jesus

joined Apr 15, 2018

Wow, Tae-chan and Jimiko feature heavily in this month's chapter!

No, they don't, but I had you going there for a moment, didn't I? Anyway, it basically continues the 'girl who says she hates girls having sex with a different girl' plot from last time.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Wow, Tae-chan and Jimiko feature heavily in this month's chapter!

No, they don't, but I had you going there for a moment, didn't I? Anyway, it basically continues the 'girl who says she hates girls having sex with a different girl' plot from last time.

I'm not even surprised at this point. Pretty sure Kurogane even forget about them.

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

Some panels did remind me of that hentai animation studio that really like fish-eye lens shots.

didnt the artist have their work animated so i wouldnt be surprised lol

joined May 7, 2017

Main Characters Shafted Good

joined May 7, 2017

didnt the artist have their work animated so i wouldnt be surprised lol

I heard he's getting acquainted with digital art, as an amateur artist myself can attest that digital drawing is thousand times different than pen drawing. So cut him some slack.

joined Jun 21, 2018

At least this time they stuck with a shipping, let's see how long that'll last. (Seriously, this is the best shipping since the titular characters!)

last edited at Dec 8, 2020 9:10AM

120x120px-ls-38203a65_avatar65018_8
joined Oct 27, 2011

I ship them hard

joined May 23, 2017

Anyone saw the small boxes comments at the bottom of the first few pages in each chapter?(starting from chapter 10 onwards I think) those small boxes have spoilers in them cos I've nvr read those part anywhere.... Only till ~4-5 chapters later and I'll see the scenes that the small boxes had written. Why the hella are they on the chapters then zz

last edited at Dec 8, 2020 9:25AM

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Anyone saw the small boxes comments at the bottom of the first few pages in each chapter?(starting from chapter 10 onwards I think) those small boxes have spoilers in them cos I've nvr read those part anywhere.... Why the hella are they on the chapters then zz

They're more like amusing (and something kinky) anecdotes that happen off-screen, ranging from topical humor to delicious adultery. Start with the extras page on ch10 (when we actually noticed the comedy gold within them) and then keep your eyes out for them on ch10 onwards.

To reply you must either login or sign up.