Forum › Posts by Chimekolover

Chimekolover
joined Feb 1, 2013
Chimekolover
Chimekolover
joined Feb 1, 2013
Chimekolover
joined Feb 1, 2013

Strange it got dropped when it switched to a bi-monthly series now. Anyone know where to get the raws for this?

Chimekolover
Chimekolover
joined Feb 1, 2013

Big News! One of Kishi's mini yuri stories from Pixiv and Pixiv Fanbox is being serialized!

https://twitter.com/kishitorajiro/status/1675771264630407169

Chimekolover
joined Feb 1, 2013

Preview image of the latest chapter:

https://r18.cmz.jp/wp-content/uploads/2023/05/496c87320b398be01a18e0f3c85116b7.jpg

These last two chapters really have gone all out with the breast worship.

Chimekolover
joined Feb 1, 2013

You know? It would be awesome if Tae-Chan & Jimiko-San had an anime adaptation someday, with all characters coloured and animated. But I really doubt that would happen, mostly because of the lolis and incest content on it :/

It would have to be a full ero anime like Shoujo Sect was in order to get all the content in it. I would love to see this animated at some point, it's just too good.

Chimekolover
joined Feb 1, 2013

Yeah I was shocked we got the 5-way right at the end! Yeah it sucks it is just one page of it, but it's better than no pages at all! Glad to see Chika is totally ok with sharing at this point. Now all We need is for Manami and Ui to get there hands on each other's daughters! And sadly I don't understand Japanese so I have no idea what's being said.

Don't worry, from what i translated from Google Translate (Google Lens). Ryou's the one who's leaving her job to work on another thing, and Chika invites her to her home. It seems that Ito is going to Manami's house and she starts to think something that it didn't translate very well so I didn't understand that part too much. But Chika lets her go and they kiss, after that Chika reveals that she always knew about Ryou watching her skirt and also explains to her that she's having crazy sex with Ito (That's what it translated, i'm not exxagerating lol) and it's her girlfriend too, she also explains about why she lets Ito to cheat on her and next Chika and Ryou get in action. During that, Chika reveals to Ryou that she wanted to have sex with her before she leaves the company and that she's glad with that. After all the sex ended, they talk about cheating again and looks like Ryou invites her twins to have sex with Ito, which she loves. The twins talk about how they never thought about Ryou being that perverted and Chika tells them that she did it with Ryou, and the last dialogue translated like they weren't too much in favor of cheating but Ryou is starting to like it(? (I didn't understand too much so if anyone could translate better that part, I would really appreciate it). And that's it, I'm really grateful that Kurogane Kenn didn't forget about their other characters. Who knows? Maybe one day we will get to see Tae-chan and Jimiko-san again haha

Thanks for the rough translation! Funny how they are apprehensive about all the cheating and partner sharing yet that isn't stopping the three of them from going to town on Ito! But i present the characters with this question: Is it cheating if everyone knows about it, and is ok with it, AND everyone is involved? I get the feeling we won't see Tae-chan and Jimiko-san until like the last chapter, which hopefully is a very long way off from now!

Chimekolover
joined Feb 1, 2013

Yeah I was shocked we got the 5-way right at the end! Yeah it sucks it is just one page of it, but it's better than no pages at all! Glad to see Chika is totally ok with sharing at this point. Now all We need is for Manami and Ui to get there hands on each other's daughters! And sadly I don't understand Japanese so I have no idea what's being said.

Chimekolover
joined Feb 1, 2013

Looks like Chika is finally back, guess it was finally time that she and Ryou had some action. I wonder what Kurasume's reaction will be if she finds out about this. (Finally some payback from Chika haha). Btw from what I translate, it seems that either Chika or Ryou is quitting her job? I guess we will find out when the raw comes out.

I doubt Kurasame will mind, might be shocked at first but not really care in the end as she herself is sleeping with Kuyou, Manami, Noko, Itsuko and Ui on the side as well. What are the chances of us getting a 5-way chapter with Ito and Chika with Ryou and her twin princesses?

Chimekolover
joined Feb 1, 2013

Preview image of the latest Tae-chan chapter.

https://r18.cmz.jp/wp-content/uploads/2023/03/2e8b3d2af6a6549e8ebc491c7ada4eab.jpg

last edited at Mar 31, 2023 5:52AM

Chimekolover
joined Feb 1, 2013

No this is a new story, the ladies are more on the feminine side in this story. A shortened free version is up on his pixiv account if you want to see but to see all the good stuff you have to support him on Fanbox or wait for the inevitable translations.

Chimekolover
joined Feb 1, 2013

Heads up, Kishi updated his Fanbox. While it is sadly not the next part of Katsuragi and Sensei it is a new story of three female friends having a spicy time together.

Chimekolover
joined Feb 1, 2013

Great, now I want Kishi to draw images of the second girl with her sister!

Chimekolover
joined Feb 1, 2013

Good news everyone! Episode 6 of Katsuragi and Sensei is on the way and they will FINALLY kiss! Bad news, it won't be here until March... T.T

Chimekolover
joined Feb 1, 2013

New Comic Hotmilk is out with a new Tae-chan chapter. From the preview images it looks like we are getting new girls added to the link. Can't seem to find any digital links to purchase it though...

Chimekolover
joined Feb 1, 2013

He hasen't posted any new content of these two characters since 2021 but he has done new stories with new characters over the years. Most are on his Pixiv and PixivFABOX accounts, all of them are great. His latest one is a OL yuri affair story. Just released chapter 2 of it today and it's his spiciest one yet.

https://www.fanbox.cc/@kishitorajiro/posts/5145482

Chimekolover
joined Feb 1, 2013
104552515_p0

I think the person who commissioned that image used screencaps from Stainless Night for it. It's on the image's Skeb page.

Chimekolover
joined Feb 1, 2013
104552515_p0

I think this one is also a Stainless Night fanart too:

https://dynasty-scans.com/images/24094

This one is great though. Really looks like the art style of the anime itself.

Chimekolover
joined Feb 1, 2013

It's out now. New characters with one connected to the girls from the last two chapters.

Chimekolover
joined Feb 1, 2013

New Comic Hotmilk is out with a new chapter and it looks like we are getting some new links added to the chain!

Chimekolover
joined Feb 1, 2013

I remember seeing either a blurb or a note somewhere saying that Chika has noticed Ryou checking her out at work, and that's why she has been hiking up her skirt. Hopefully Chika comes back soon and gets to hook up with Ryou.

Chimekolover
joined Feb 1, 2013

We got lucky and we got a second consecutive month with a new chapter! This time it looks like the worn out cousin from the previous chapter is going to have a go at the new voice actress.

Chimekolover
joined Feb 1, 2013

New chapter is out in Comic Hotmilk. Can't tell from the preview images who it is exactly. One woman might be Ui but I don't see any glasses. Could be an entirely new pairing.

To give a run down of the characters.
Since this is effectively the start of a new volume, we're apparently once again starting with a fresh slate of characters. This chapter's about a rookie voice actress (who of course has slept with Ikko) moving into a new place where she sleeps with the landlady in exchange for cheaper rent. Also the landlady is fucking her female cousin, completing the yuri incest triforce.

Nice! Always good to see new girls added to the mix! So we got a horny landlady with her female cousin and a new tenant who is also a voice actress. I think all we need now is to have a student teacher thing happen, which we could get from Kuyou, Ito, Noko and/or Chika. Would also like to see Manami and Ui hook up with each other's daughters at some point.

Edit** I actually think the new voice actress is not that new. A special leaflet chapter came with one of my copies of volume 2 and it shows Ikko bringing Noko to her home and trying to hide this new actress is living there with her, but she ends up coming out all tired and exposing everything.

last edited at Sep 4, 2022 10:10PM