Forum › Posts by OceanBolts

joined May 30, 2020

Considering I loved the Author's other work "Hero-san and former General-san". I'm looking forward to reading this one too!

OceanBolts
joined May 30, 2020

Ummm... The only "happy ending" I see here is Aizawa being one of these ghost of someone who is in coma. I don't see that's the case here since they said she was dead already, unless her family and/or company decided to spread the rumor because reasons... Worst scenario, MC kills herself to be with her. I really hope is not that-

Now you've reminded me of a comic where this abusive girlfriend acts all cutesy and innocent to her lover who can see her after (they killed her), which makes the lover kill themselves out of guilt and out of belief that once they die, the girl will be free as they thought they were the one keeping her there. Well, they were.. But definitely in a bad grudge way..

Oh I believe that's "I was wrong" by Hakuri. It's a good story if you're into Yanderes, it's het however. The Author did write a Yuri Yandere too, I'm not sure if it's here but it's "You're still in a bird cage."

OceanBolts
SHY discussion 01 Nov 18:44
joined May 30, 2020

Yuri tag is finally here and it comes with the Yandere tag? Man, this just gets better and better!

OceanBolts
joined May 30, 2020

Bonk Bonk, horny bonk for Ms. Priestess.

Also, the Witch is growing on me. I might be team Witch now.

last edited at Oct 17, 2021 11:30AM

joined May 30, 2020

Though she did seem Tsundere like, she also seems to dislike Mamiko very much. Can't wait for the jealousy arc to transpire so Nobu would soon realize her own feelings.

joined May 30, 2020

I can't wait to see how this goes. I can't really pick a best girl for now since it's too early, but I'm looking forward to it!

joined May 30, 2020

Sorry male friend, but I'm rooting for the Yuri route.

joined May 30, 2020

I'm all on board the Wakana x Yuina ship!

joined May 30, 2020

I'm already in love with this, definitely needs the comedy tag. Made me laugh way more than it should've.

OceanBolts
joined May 30, 2020

Whoever wins the Demon King's heart is all coolsies with me, the best part so far for me are the good boi wolf-doggos man. I love them so much!

joined May 30, 2020

This is either a useless lesbian or a stupid couple story and I LOVE IT. Can't wait for more!

joined May 30, 2020

HUZZAH! Sara has a bf, Wakana x Yuina it is!

joined May 30, 2020

I'm jumping on the Utena x Kiwi ship. Also, I did not expect Kiwi to be this cute.

joined May 30, 2020

I have a feeling we'd be getting a Subaru x Fuuka instead, later on.

joined May 30, 2020

I WAS WAITING FOR THIS SERIES TO GET A MANGA! AWESOME!

joined May 30, 2020

OMG

Lmao she slime

joined May 30, 2020

#SatsukiDeservesBetter
Can you imagine how she feels thinking that "non-chan" loves her but this non-chan still has the audacity to act that way every time Sakurako is mentioned?

I feel like Satsuki is being used here and I hate that non-chan acts like that towards her, (even if it is tsundere it's not cute at all since she obsesses over Sakurako still).

I honestly wish she'd break up with non-chan, home girls not gonna learn her lesson like that.

last edited at Feb 15, 2021 3:24PM

OceanBolts
Image Comments 08 Feb 19:39
joined May 30, 2020
Eloj_gswkaeawpv-orig

As someone who loves these two I'm glad to see fanart of them.

joined May 30, 2020

Chihiro's probably going to become "yandere" or atleast a bit possessive of Saki. Or idk, I can feel it in a way? It's gonna be a love triangle of some sort.

Loving this manga so far tho, looking forward to reading more of it!

joined May 30, 2020

Kinda hoping the idol is a yandere too... A yandere for the MC

I kinda like this twist tho. But like maybe a spin later on with MC x Yandere and then Idol chan instantly becomes Yander for MC

joined May 30, 2020

Um... Chihiro is cute and all but much like everyone else, ALL ABOARD THE MC X YANDERE TRAIN!!!

OceanBolts
joined May 30, 2020

I smell drama incoming.

OceanBolts
joined May 30, 2020

President is kinda piquing my interest.
But my girl Sayo deserve love too, I feel so sad seeing her hold herself back knowing well that Mei only sees people as friends. Yet she still loves her deeply. I WANT MY SAYO ENDING.

joined May 30, 2020

Last part made me laugh. This should have the "Idiot Couple" tag, if it were a series it's probably gonna be the "Just say that you love each other!".

OceanBolts
joined May 30, 2020

-WAIT!- If the arrows mean what Mei thinks it means, does that mean in chapter 1's first page, her dad only loves her mom superficially however her mom loves her dad more deeply intimate?