Forum › School Zone discussion

Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

Please... Stop making me ship them...

If you don't want to become the captain of this ship then I will. We recruiting shipmates right now. Come aboard!

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

If you don't want to become the captain of this ship then I will. We recruiting shipmates right now. Come aboard!

Arrrhh we be the piraters of the straight-forward Privateering ship, we know that Shy girl + -_- girl Will be one pair and Tsun girl + Senkai girl Will be another.ø, its written in the Saltum foam o the sea.

Now me mates, Open Fire on those lunawhacks!

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

That was a surprisingly cute and wholesome date for this series, even if neither of them acknowledged it.

Cash Money Franz
Asdfasdasdfsdfsdf
joined Jan 13, 2020

I didn't think this would be a ship but here we are, sailing like a bunch of Uskoks trying to get their hands on that shiny Ottoman gold.

Yesyes
joined Mar 17, 2020

i might be a teensy bit biased, but i feel like this is the better pairing. kaname seems like the type that would really irritate me in a relationship. plus this chapter was so darn cute they’re literally girlfriends and no, my irrational love for tsunderes does not influence my views

Screenshot_2020-08-22%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20vampeerz%20ch05
joined Jan 19, 2014

Is this really a yuri manga? I enjoy the story and characters, but so far all we got was some strong "Subtext", and maybe a bit of "Yuri crush"...
Maybe this should be retagged, to keep the "Yuri" tag tidy.

Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

Is this really a yuri manga? I enjoy the story and characters, but so far all we got was some strong "Subtext", and maybe a bit of "Yuri crush"...
Maybe this should be retagged, to keep the "Yuri" tag tidy.

yo we literally had an entire chapter of Yokoe wondering if she should've confessed to kei without backing out of it and by the looks of it in the preview of vol 3 we might get another introspective chapter with yatsude

its mostly comedy but we definitely have more yuri than subtext

Lastpersimmondrops
Chi3c
joined Apr 22, 2020

No

Right there with everyone, such a happy chapter

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

Some of y'all really doubting this is a yuri manga with yokoe is literally repressing her true feelings cause she's afraid of being rejected and losing her best friend cause she loves her. 100% gay. It's just more like yuru yuri in that comedy takes the more prominent role most of the time.

last edited at Oct 6, 2020 2:02PM

Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

Kane gives no fucks whatsoever. Sweet chapter. Tsunderes can be fun.

last edited at Oct 6, 2020 2:03PM

joined Jun 12, 2015

Wake me up when it turns yuri. I won't get fooled again. My time is precious.

Tsubaki%20school%20zone
joined Apr 6, 2020

aww this chapter was so sweet! probably one of my favorites in the series so far.

joined Jun 9, 2020

You know at first I wanted to ship her with yatsude, but this is too much. A new ship has sailed. I hope yatsude gets someone by the end thi shes my favorite

joined Jul 26, 2016

kaname pls

Also JFC all that brazen handholding in public (っдc)

If Hiiragi ever learns what kind of ravenous beast her sister really is she'll burn down the house and skip country the same night, mark my words

Tragedian%202
joined Oct 1, 2020

If Hiiragi ever learns what kind of ravenous beast her sister really is she'll burn down the house and skip country the same night, mark my words

Hiiragi: Suck it, sis, I made a friend.
Tsubaki: I have three.
Hiiragi: I managed to have a productive conversation this week.
Tsubaki: I'm going to the beach to look at cute girls in swimsuits.
Hiiragi: W-Well, I have a hot gyaru gf.
Tsubaki: Been there, done that, got my hand held.
Hiiragi: Argh! Die, bitch.
Tsubaki: At least I'll have people attending my funeral.

joined Mar 31, 2017

Utsugi is not a gyaru. She's just loud and dumb.

joined Nov 27, 2016

Who is yukachi??

Tragedian%202
joined Oct 1, 2020

Utsugi is not a gyaru. She's just loud and dumb.

Makes sense. Though it'd be in-character for Hiiragi to not know this and advertise her as one anyway.

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

NEW SHIP! This is exactly what I needed after finishing all my assignments. Also can't wait for the glorious, long-awaited beach episode

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Heading, captain?

Who is yukachi??

I'ma assume it's one of her ex bfs or just some side peice.

joined Jun 12, 2015

Ok at this point Kaname is totally setting them together on purpose

joined Jul 26, 2016

Who is yukachi??

Pretty sure that's a girl name.

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

It's just more like yuru yuri in that comedy takes the more prominent role most of the time.

Thank God someone else noticed.

Who is yukachi??

Pretty sure that's a girl name.

Well that's why I said assume, I figured since in chapter 26 we saw she was talking about how she broke up with her bf and I thought she was callin him up or something.

last edited at Oct 6, 2020 4:22PM by

To reply you must either login or sign up.