Forum › School Zone discussion

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

Can't wait for Piyo to swordfight Yatsude for Tsubaki's honor.

“Impressive, you made me open one of my eyes”

joined Jul 26, 2016

Can't wait for Piyo to swordfight Yatsude for Tsubaki's honor.

“Impressive, you made me open one of my eyes”

"I'm not left-eyed."

Firefly Fanatic
9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

Kaname is a mood

Kaito13
joined Jul 5, 2020

Some people should never go out without a guardian to keep them alive.

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

This was the worst chapter to read just after getting up early. Fuck you Kaname I want to sleep too. Poly is winning atm but if you people are against it hear me out. Hinako x Tsubaki....Kaname x Yatsude. Did I blow your minds?

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Why would Yamashiro end up with Yatsude when she's (probably) been trying to avoid her?

Tragedian%202
joined Oct 1, 2020

Why would Yamashiro end up with Yatsude when she's (probably) been trying to avoid her?

If two characters hate each other so much that they literally run in opposite directions when seeing each other, it just means they'll travel around the world and meet back up on the other side." - Shipper Logic.

Yamashiro x Yatsude, I ship it for the tension they'll have, like two jojo characters facing off

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

FUCK hamsters

All my homies hate hamsters

Trappista_cheese_original%20(1)
joined Apr 10, 2020

If two characters hate each other so much that they literally run in opposite directions when seeing each other, it just means they'll travel around the world and meet back up on the other side." - Shipper Logic.

What can I say, shipper gonna ship

joined Apr 10, 2020

Kaname developed chaotic energy.

Piyo has anger management issue.

Tsubaki is anxiety

joined Apr 10, 2020

Idk why when Piyo said to Tsubaki "YOU'RE BUYING A SWIMSUIT"

I imagine Trevor from gta V say it like "YOU'RE. BUYING. A. FUCKING. SWIMSUIT."

last edited at Oct 6, 2020 2:22AM

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

I swear guys I was going to totally have a school zone avatar like everyone else, but then Kase took off her shirt.

joined Apr 10, 2020

I swear guys I was going to totally have a school zone avatar like everyone else, but then Kase took off her shirt.

Kase?

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Kase?

"To Kaze san" is a great series, Shame IT gets released really slowly

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

School Zone: We're gonna make you ship all three girls together! Muahahahahahahhaha

Me: NOOOOOOOOO- Actually this is pretty well rounded and a good foundation

Arent we forgetting Someone? Someone who ordered a certain sexy something?

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

What, why were people talking about Senran Kagura and Manyuu Hikenchou here? And what is TNA Paradise?

I think it startet when some people where put of by -_- sans sudden groping. Someone then said that it was tame and that Senran Kagura exists.

2c25af57-76f7-4503-94a4-73f3bbbf1718
joined Oct 5, 2020

This forum is nuts, I honestly really don’t know why everyone hates Hiiagre so much. I get that’s she’s hella edgy/emo/whatever and has a severe inferiority complex. But like some of y’all need to chill. Like damn she isn’t my favorite character too but y’all coming for her throat.

This might have been relevant a few weeks ago, when all we knew of her was angst and antisocial behavior. Did you somehow send your post forward in time by accident?

Inb4 Hiiragi relapses into depression and snaps in chapter 100 of the manga, becoming an axe murderer who kills the entire cast. There'll be a huge flame war among School Zone fans about whether this was justified, and OP actually travelled back in time to promote #HiiragiDidNothingWrong. The future is now, folks.

Sir, this is Wendy's

To be honest I don’t remember writing this yesterday, I think I was scanning the forums around the chapter with the note on the back? I don’t remember, it was 4am and I had to get up in 3 hours. But can I order 20 chicken nuggets??

Idk why when Piyo said to Tsubaki "YOU'RE BUYING A SWIMSUIT"

I imagine Trevor from gta V say it like "YOU'RE. BUYING. A. FUCKING. SWIMSUIT."

"AND. YOU'RE. GONNA. FUCKIN. LIKE IT."

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

I agree with @SanitySample this forum is nuts, including me. #HiiragiDidNothingWrong #crackshipenemiestolovers

joined Apr 10, 2020

This forum is nuts, I honestly really don’t know why everyone hates Hiiagre so much. I get that’s she’s hella edgy/emo/whatever and has a severe inferiority complex. But like some of y’all need to chill. Like damn she isn’t my favorite character too but y’all coming for her throat.

This might have been relevant a few weeks ago, when all we knew of her was angst and antisocial behavior. Did you somehow send your post forward in time by accident?

Inb4 Hiiragi relapses into depression and snaps in chapter 100 of the manga, becoming an axe murderer who kills the entire cast. There'll be a huge flame war among School Zone fans about whether this was justified, and OP actually travelled back in time to promote #HiiragiDidNothingWrong. The future is now, folks.

Sir, this is Wendy's

To be honest I don’t remember writing this yesterday, I think I was scanning the forums around the chapter with the note on the back? I don’t remember, it was 4am and I had to get up in 3 hours. But can I order 20 chicken nuggets??

Sure, that will be 5 dollar.

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Please... Stop making me ship them...

joined Mar 31, 2017

Piyo has a girlfriend now. Let's see how long it takes her to notice.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Please... Stop making me ship them...

No

This is quite the sturdy ship we now find ourselves in.

Also that is a really gay and interesting way to hold hands if I've ever seen it.

last edited at Oct 6, 2020 1:17PM by

To reply you must either login or sign up.