Forum › School Zone discussion

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

My personal headcanon is that the nurse is just Kei from the future, travelling back in time to get a break from all the disasterbians, only to find that a new one has attached itself to her.

Or isn't it simply her big sister ?

Damn, I forgot all about that. It's still kinda hard to believe that they're the same character, considering how dead-eyed the nurse looks, but considering her job and her present company, I guess it makes sense.

Nvm, mycropen said on Mangadex that the nurse family name is different.

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Im surprised a moody introverted sour bitch like Hiiragi is popular in school

only in anime/manga

Yeah my reaction to that was essentially "are we talking about the same selfish asshole?"

Well people even in real life tend to be really well heard about if they've got super good grades

ZippyZapmeister
Yatsude_!
joined Jan 13, 2019

I had to Google this, so just posting it here for everyone else: shiritori is that game where you have to come up with a word beginning with the last syllable/kana of the word that came before it, with no repeats, and a few other constrictions due to the nature of the language.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

She needs to stop fawning over that teacher that's clearly uninterested in her and go after my girl instead.

joined Mar 31, 2017

Nvm, mycropen said on Mangadex that the nurse family name is different.

Kei-chan's sister's name is Sugiura Yui. That means she's safe to ship with sensei if you want.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

I had to Google this, so just posting it here for everyone else: shiritori is that game where you have to come up with a word beginning with the last syllable/kana of the word that came before it, with no repeats, and a few other constrictions due to the nature of the language.

So, basically Japanese kaladont?

Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

The only thing I can see myself shipping Hiiragi with is loneliness.

Thinking the school nurse was Kei's sister though, wut.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

We trying to fix it together

joined Feb 18, 2015

I'm not sure why it took me so long to start reading this. It's almost as good as Virgins' Empire. (And the chapter listings with the character head-shots certainly gives it the same vibe.)

last edited at Oct 1, 2020 12:39PM

Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

Fair, but they have quite different hair, eyes, and breastsize. I imagine her sister is in uni, she didn't look much older.

Vashu
joined Apr 2, 2017

Looks like the Hii-rem is building steam

Vashu
joined Apr 2, 2017

still uncomfortable with yalls thirst over these characters, yall shouldnt be shipping them with sensei either.

last edited at Oct 1, 2020 1:13PM

879e1565-90d1-4400-a7fb-1da72081653d
joined Jan 7, 2020

Let them thirst

Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

only in anime/manga

I think it was mentioned in early chapters that she was considered the prince of her school cause she's smart, pretty and aloof.

Also, how smart is Tsubaki that gave her top of the class sister such a complex? It'd be hilarious if the sister is actually better at everything but with how much a siscon Tsubaki is, puts in a crazy amount of effort in an attempt to catch up to her and accidentally ends up ahead of her sister every time.

Still can't wait for Utsugi to stumble on the sister talking shit to Tsubaki and actually get mad at her though. Here's hoping.

last edited at Oct 1, 2020 1:24PM

ZippyZapmeister
Yatsude_!
joined Jan 13, 2019

still uncomfortable with yalls thirst over these characters, yall shouldnt be shipping them with sensei either.

Anyway...Yatsude hmu

joined Nov 1, 2018

only in anime/manga

I think it was mentioned in early chapters that she was considered the prince of her school cause she's smart, pretty and aloof.

Also, how smart is Tsubaki that gave her top of the class sister such a complex? It'd be hilarious if the sister is actually better at everything but with how much a siscon Tsubaki is, puts in a crazy amount of effort in an attempt to catch up to her and accidentally ends up ahead of her sister every time.

Still can't wait for Utsugi to stumble on the sister talking shit to Tsubaki and actually get mad at her though. Here's hoping.

I'd love for Yatsude to see that, and get angry about someone messing with her plaything

Vashu
joined Apr 2, 2017

leave them kids alone

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

leave them kids alone

Is it okay to thirst if you're also a minor though?

Elixhono
joined Apr 28, 2020

leave them kids alone

what kids, all I see in my screen is a drawing with text bubbles.

last edited at Oct 1, 2020 3:21PM

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

leave them kids alone

Go away....little troll.

Vashu
joined Apr 2, 2017

"jUsT a DrAwInG"

ZippyZapmeister
Yatsude_!
joined Jan 13, 2019

"jUsT a DrAwInG"

You're getting it! <3

Anyway...Yatsude hmu

Yeah stuco prez can hml

8ldsxx8gdfh7s211
joined Jan 11, 2019

Yeah. What do you think this is, a Mochi Au Lait work?

To reply you must either login or sign up.