Forum › Posts by Daedelus_Muse

Daedelus_Muse
Daedelus_Muse
School Zone discussion 01 Oct 14:34
joined Nov 1, 2018

Im surprised a moody introverted sour bitch like Hiiragi is popular in school

only in anime/manga

I think it was mentioned in early chapters that she was considered the prince of her school cause she's smart, pretty and aloof.

Also, how smart is Tsubaki that gave her top of the class sister such a complex? It'd be hilarious if the sister is actually better at everything but with how much a siscon Tsubaki is, puts in a crazy amount of effort in an attempt to catch up to her and accidentally ends up ahead of her sister every time.

Still can't wait for Utsugi to stumble on the sister talking shit to Tsubaki and actually get mad at her though. Here's hoping.

I'd love for Yatsude to see that, and get angry about someone messing with her plaything

Daedelus_Muse
Image Comments 18 Sep 15:27
joined Nov 1, 2018
84372021_p0

Reminds me of the time that Anna from Shimoneta filled a bottle with "love nectar"

Daedelus_Muse
School Zone discussion 17 Sep 21:04
joined Nov 1, 2018

lack of panties

I think you posted in the wrong thread, lol. Where are those from?

joined Nov 1, 2018

You're as straight as a nail.

Is that why you're getting her hammered?

last edited at Jun 13, 2020 7:20PM

joined Nov 1, 2018

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/529209575178633220/717446367970328717/Capture_2020-06-02-14-35-28.png
At first I thought she said "shibari" instead of "shiritori". "Well, that's one way to deal with someone's sleeping habits."

joined Nov 1, 2018

high pitched squealing
I hope it doesn't end here.

joined Nov 1, 2018

Called it! Though I wasn't expecting the positions to be reversed, that's a nice twist.

Daedelus_Muse
joined Nov 1, 2018

I don't know but I think Aki's selflessness is a bit much. She's becoming both love rival and main YoriHima shipper. Don't get me wrong, I like her as a character. Calm and collected character who knew she wouldn't stand a chance. But isn't she helping them way too much? I get that Aki want to see Yori being happy but she's shipping Yori and Hima harder than most of us here.

The term "living vicariously" comes to mind

joined Nov 1, 2018

The people talking about how chaste "Master and Me" is clearly haven't this:
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/master_and_mel_oneeloli_hentai

joined Nov 1, 2018

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/529209575178633220/674367485348413441/Capture_2020-02-04-16-33-00.png Was she about to say "Onee-san"? I think the manager might be another siscon!

Daedelus_Muse
SHY discussion 27 Dec 12:03
joined Nov 1, 2018

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/shy_ch20#20
Shy, sweetie... I don't think that that shovel's gonna be enough. I appreciate your enthusiasm , though!

Daedelus_Muse
joined Nov 1, 2018

Is this what they mean by "gaydar"? Because if using the power of Gay to Detect things at Range isn't it, I don't know what is.

joined Nov 1, 2018

Doesn't really bring anything interesting to the table it's just a series of mediocre sex jokes.
A Series of Mediocre Sex Jokes

That could be the title of my autobiography!

last edited at Sep 24, 2019 12:48PM

Daedelus_Muse
joined Nov 1, 2018

This isn't a true Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei parody; no one attempted suicide!

Daedelus_Muse
joined Nov 1, 2018

#ISawTheHeroBreakingAndEntering

Daedelus_Muse
joined Nov 1, 2018

This chapter was almost like an episode of Who's Line Is It Anyways? I half expected her to mention fluffing her Garfield, /if you know what I mean/.

joined Nov 1, 2018

That four-way kabedon was powerful, holy shit. Able to contain even the most dangerous lesbians.

Daedelus_Muse
joined Nov 1, 2018

I think that they're just gonna snuggle. After all, it would "wrinkle Koguma's clothes'.

Daedelus_Muse
joined Nov 1, 2018

My personal headcanon is that the last bit is the artist getting overwhelmed by their own art.

Daedelus_Muse
joined Nov 1, 2018

So the MC is an adult who never moved on from elementary/high school, and the deuteragonist seems to be a kid who had to grow up too fast. Has some potential for interesting role reversal, like the breakfast scene.

Daedelus_Muse
joined Nov 1, 2018

I thought that it was a /really/ short update at first. One of the mangas that I follow on another site tends to update a page or two at a time.

Daedelus_Muse
joined Nov 1, 2018

Her life is flashing through her eyes. She about to die from gay, right during their wedding, no less.

The greatest death.

Then out spake wise Arisa
(Whose words I here translate)
"Death will to all weebs come,
be it soon or late.
And what better death can one have, than recalling yuri lewds,
while handholding your waifu, and imagining her nude."

last edited at May 2, 2019 4:34PM