Forum › Black & White discussion

Churi%20-%20copia
joined Dec 29, 2019

This looks so interesting. Sal Jiang always subverting my expectations.

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

So is this just Fight Club but with yuri and only two people?

Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

If you have stocks, now is the time to sell them I guess.

Lewd
joined Jun 23, 2015

Oh jeez, oh jeez! Finally, some action! The chapter's call "United Front (Part I)" which tells me that they will have to work together for mutual gain. They're gonna hate every second of it and it's going to be fucking fantastic. I swear, these girls saw the tsundere trope and decided that it needed jet fuel.

joined Dec 30, 2018

Oh jeez, oh jeez! Finally, some action! The chapter's call "United Front (Part I)" which tells me that they will have to work together for mutual gain. They're gonna hate every second of it and it's going to be fucking fantastic. I swear, these girls saw the tsundere trope and decided that it needed jet fuel.

Finaly we're getting some good shit

63515893-13a8-47bc-ac30-925c9c72c86e
joined Mar 1, 2018

This is too everywhere! It makes no sense! Or is it me who's not catching on?

last edited at Sep 27, 2020 1:27AM

Images
joined Apr 13, 2018

whastd the fuckdh

Bred

Images
joined Apr 13, 2018

This is basically tsundere on steroids

LilyScentedBubbleBath
Img_20200913_125333_706
joined Sep 15, 2020

What?

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Now everything makes sense.

Or ... maybe ... not.

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

No, I'm quite confused as well, but I suppose that's just because I know nothing about business and I kinda skipped over the parts where they were talking about it. Could someone explain why the contract being terminated is a bad thing?

Screenshot_10
joined Jun 21, 2020

No, I'm quite confused as well, but I suppose that's just because I know nothing about business and I kinda skipped over the parts where they were talking about it. Could someone explain why the contract being terminated is a bad thing?

Chapter 4 is going to actually give some insight about why the contract is being terminated

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

DR2 Hajime Hinata posted:

I'm assuming the other party is a very important investor or somesuch for the bank, and losing a contract after several years of apparently good business will cause confidence in the bank (and thus its stock) to plummet, which will be very bad for its business prospects and even lead to layoffs or - in a worst-case scenario where other investors and business partners follow suit and cancel their own contracts - spiralling into bankruptcy.

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

Saw "Black & White" and thought it was a Pokemon doujin. Good series tho.

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

This is the plot of fightclub right?

joined May 7, 2017

Wow talk about boredom after that big first chapter, when you started off like that you can't go back to ... this, you either build-up to the big buzz or you keep raising the bar, this boredom right now ain't it...

Matsurimizusawa2
joined Sep 27, 2020

Interesting... there's more to this than just inevitable angry sex.

0025_2d6ec0da0f4bf2e38ab1a00396fa809b
joined Feb 7, 2013

DR2 Hajime Hinata posted:

I'm assuming the other party is a very important investor or somesuch for the bank, and losing a contract after several years of apparently good business will cause confidence in the bank (and thus its stock) to plummet, which will be very bad for its business prospects and even lead to layoffs or - in a worst-case scenario where other investors and business partners follow suit and cancel their own contracts - spiralling into bankruptcy.

That can be translated to 'They are fucked' right? But if not, I'm sure they'll soon be.

Wow talk about boredom after that big first chapter, when you started off like that you can't go back to ... this, you either build-up to the big buzz or you keep raising the bar, this boredom right now ain't it...

Funny, it's the exact opposite for me. The random catfighting is disgustingly uninteresting and utterly vapid, but I'm still curious about where this is going because I've never seen an OL manga with a real business-oriented plot rather than using the office setting as a shallow backdrop.

Losing a contract is a corporation's equivalent to being fired. GIA is paying ¥200 billion ($2 billion USD) to Kouyou Miyako Bank over 5+ years for a long-term project. It goes without saying, but losing that work with that much money involved is a big deal. It would likely result in, at minimum, a massive round of layoffs - with $400 million per year of income lost, there won't be money to keep paying employees that were hired to work on the project.

last edited at Sep 30, 2020 9:15PM by

Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

Actually it makes sense because they're giving more background and story now and they even still have tension in their interactions alone or otherwise having to pretend that they get along when they both know the truth. If anything something will happen and we just have to wait and see

joined Nov 9, 2017

Finally some super angry yuri hatesex

EXACTLY

joined Nov 9, 2017

Interesting... there's more to this than just inevitable angry sex.

yeah, I'm double in on this. plot AND fucking? SIGN ME UP

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

I don't understand the business talk or they're anger towards each other even after fucking, but man am I invested

Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

I'm loving their tension, and the mystery surrounding Kuroda. Can't wait for update!

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Junko: It is a nice butt. I wouldn't mind getting to know it better."
That's fine, Junko-chan, just don't bite ot like you did her mouth in this chapter

last edited at Nov 27, 2020 7:50PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.