Forum › Posts by Edneetoh

Matsurimizusawa2
joined Sep 27, 2020

"Know your place, eternal Bottom."

But I would love to see three to five volumes of this. Art is nice.

Edneetoh
Matsurimizusawa2
joined Sep 27, 2020

Sweet.

I've lurked around Yuri/GL comments section and after all these years, WDTFS is still that burning MJ bush that keeps readers and fans high in make-believe they can decipher some of its badly written chapters.

Matsurimizusawa2
joined Sep 27, 2020

What a fun catastrophe this is.

Matsurimizusawa2
joined Sep 27, 2020

I don't see in bi-curiosity anything that can be considered satirical unless you see some experiences in real-life as satirical and therefore can't be real.

Someone continuing to call themselves bi-curious after numerous sexual encounters that they continue to instigate is just denial.

Interesting differences of thought here.

At the end of the day we can't really tell cuz these sexual labels as far as I'm concerned are all based on the person themselves i.e self-reported, based on how they see themselves which I think is fine. Plus, the story's fictional one shot anyway so it's limited to the view of the readers.

It's dangerous to deny someone's existence just cuz we don't agree with the definition they came up with. Some don't even use the term "denial" instead they use "delusional".

Words evolve anyhow depending on what people do with them.

It's also not quite right to assume someone's sexuality and then lock them in some box.

As for this story, the whole premise sucks. Lily Blooms Addled's is better.

last edited at Dec 30, 2020 9:15PM

Matsurimizusawa2
joined Sep 27, 2020

Ugh. This is just... too bad they are cute.

last edited at Dec 30, 2020 9:03PM

Edneetoh
Image Comments 24 Oct 09:24
Matsurimizusawa2
joined Sep 27, 2020
D5-0v_lu0aesyvs-orig

She is the gayest character in the cast, to the point where she's featured on a Wikipedia list of fictional lesbians

LOL yeah saw that one.

(apparently, none of the others made the cut).

sUbTeXt

Matsurimizusawa2
joined Sep 27, 2020

Me lowkey wishing Ayaka and Sora were caught in the act and Ayaka out of her wits trying to explain herself.

Edneetoh
Citrus + discussion 23 Oct 09:56
Matsurimizusawa2
joined Sep 27, 2020

I don't usually read scans, I'm just here to compare the translation with the original. It's... translated fairly differently... some contexts were cut out to fit the conversation into the speech bubbles and others were lost in translation. And I think that might be why some readers seem to think there's no chemistry between them. There's alot of reading between the lines in Japanese even because when it comes to Matsuri and Harumin they are implied to have A LOT of interaction 'away from camera', like hanging out together (alone) and texting each other regularly. But in English with the context removed or translated wrongly, I see why most people say they have no chemistry.

An interesting point. I wonder what scanlators/uploaders can say about this.

Although I am not one of those who say they have zero chemistry, for me they can hit it off together like best buddies instead of lovers (cuz for me, zero chemistry means two uber-contrasting personalities that are irreconcilable no matter the circumstance, they can't even become friends). I just think they have Yuzu as a common factor coupled with their interactions in the og series.

I asked some manhwa/webcomic readers on an FB forum if there had been mistranslated panels of their favorites and they too had the same "lost in translation" peeves. Then one of them just said "Anyhow, it's all pirated so can you really complain". I just never got to ask if they had the same problems with legit webcomics.

Edneetoh
Citrus + discussion 23 Oct 09:26
Matsurimizusawa2
joined Sep 27, 2020

So... once again we readers are left to form conjectures on how Matsuri suddenly has a baby bro AND WHY.

Her parents had sex :v

LOL sure XD

Matsurimizusawa2
joined Sep 27, 2020

This is MUL but sexier and more toxic lol.

Matsurimizusawa2
joined Sep 27, 2020

Aya doing a (an almost successful) Hail Mary last ditch attempt got me. Atta girl. From here on out, it's open season.

Edneetoh
Image Comments 20 Oct 06:48
Matsurimizusawa2
joined Sep 27, 2020
71354488_p0

This is lovely

Edneetoh
Image Comments 20 Oct 06:47
Matsurimizusawa2
joined Sep 27, 2020
Ekdpenku4aaqdvi-orig

The pink-haired girl looks like she's wearing a diaper.

Edneetoh
Image Comments 20 Oct 06:46
Matsurimizusawa2
joined Sep 27, 2020
67508076_p1

Age gap?
Incest Yuri?

Interesting. Wanna know more about them.

Edneetoh
Image Comments 20 Oct 06:45
Matsurimizusawa2
joined Sep 27, 2020
85060491_p0

NOICE TWO

Edneetoh
Image Comments 20 Oct 06:45
Matsurimizusawa2
joined Sep 27, 2020
85060491_p1

NOICE ONE

Edneetoh
Image Comments 20 Oct 06:42
Matsurimizusawa2
joined Sep 27, 2020
Eid4kenwaaezb-i-orig

Couple goals: just chilling together watching TV on a rainy Saturday night.

Matsurimizusawa2
joined Sep 27, 2020

Himari-chan is such a cutie pie I can't--

Edneetoh
Matsurimizusawa2
joined Sep 27, 2020

1). "I'm back."
Okay so I'm guessing Uta's visited Kaoru a couple of times? But she says she hasn't seen Kaoru in over a year now... I'm confused honestly.
2). I feel it deviated from the "show, don't tell" pattern I've seen in the past volumes. On the other hand, if it's the case, it's understandable. This is the way the author probably wants to end it.

Edneetoh
Citrus + discussion 20 Oct 04:54
Matsurimizusawa2
joined Sep 27, 2020

Booby Lady. Wow. XD

Can't believe Matsuri has a little brother. But damn, Inori shares some of that bratiness with his big sis. Cute little fella.

So... once again we readers are left to form conjectures on how Matsuri suddenly has a baby bro AND WHY.

Matsurimizusawa2
joined Sep 27, 2020

how the fuck did this get 3 volumes

IKR lol

Matsurimizusawa2
joined Sep 27, 2020

2nd time reading it. That bit about (presumably straight) female co-workers having icky feeling when a known lesbian is around, sad cuz it's true. It happens in real-life.

I understand the "virginity" thing among lesbians i.e being gold star. Sometimes it goes overboard that some lesbians put other lesbians down for sleeping with male dude. I used to be like that. But now I understand some women aren't as lucky as others when it comes to exploring their sexuality. Like there are lesbians who literally have been married heterosexually for so long cuz CompHet stuff and have only just now gathered the strength to "come out" and try dating other women.

Oh god. The self-hate and internalized homophobia.

Maybe this is why I was looking for fluff in Yuri works specifically in this one. My initial reaction was that it fell "flat". Thinking about it more made me realize this one-shot gave me 1-2 punch combo in the gut, I felt like there's a "truthbomb" thrown every now and then every time I click for next page.

Hoping for a chapter 2 tho. Wanna see more of the Dads.

Edneetoh
Image Comments 17 Oct 11:28
Matsurimizusawa2
joined Sep 27, 2020
84701895_p0

When them legs are shaking...

Matsurimizusawa2
joined Sep 27, 2020

Wow. So wholesome.
Tame MOB-sensei is cute.

When Saaya apologized and appeased MOB I was screaming internally. That was so sweet. I can't--

Matsurimizusawa2
joined Sep 27, 2020

Some people are awfully judgmental here. Between consenting adults, very few things are off the table.

If one likes pain and the other gets her kick out of inflicting pain, who are you to look at them with contempt or disgust?

Exactly.