Forum › The Two of Them Are Pretty Much Like This discussion

Buzzstyle
joined Feb 10, 2013

MOAR LESBIANS!

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

Why are the Japanese so into alpacas, anyway?

Aren't they pretty popular everywhere these days? Alpaca wool is kinda "trendy". Either way, I know Swabian and Bavarian alpaca farms and petting zoos. Clearly there some global alpaca fad going on ...

Sure, everyone loves alpaca wool, but I never see them pop up in memes and pop-culture elsewhere like they do in Japan. Also capybaras.

joined Feb 22, 2018

Why are the Japanese so into alpacas, anyway?

Aren't they pretty popular everywhere these days? Alpaca wool is kinda "trendy". Either way, I know Swabian and Bavarian alpaca farms and petting zoos. Clearly there some global alpaca fad going on ...

Sure, everyone loves alpaca wool, but I never see them pop up in memes and pop-culture elsewhere like they do in Japan. Also capybaras.

https://qz.com/986398/how-the-capybara-the-worlds-largest-rodent-became-a-superstar-in-japan/

joined Jul 26, 2016

Found the topical BGM

joined Mar 19, 2020

Everyone loves capybaras

joined May 4, 2013

"[...]we're room mates"

9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

"[...]we're room mates"

Oh my god, they were room mates

last edited at Sep 8, 2020 9:31PM

joined Sep 13, 2018

First, there was the lesbian seagull.
Then, the lesbian frog...
Are we seeing the dawn of the... lesbian alpaca?

Lesbian frog?

Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

First, there was the lesbian seagull.
Then, the lesbian frog...
Are we seeing the dawn of the... lesbian alpaca?

Lesbian frog?

WLW and loves Frogs

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Lol.

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

"Actually..." and then we completely jump scenes!!!

sigh -- Don't mind me. Just hanging out on the edge of this cliff for another chapter.

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

So editor-lady would have asked her out if she hadn't thought Sakuma was straight. Oops!

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Life is suffering. But sometimes the suffering is worth it.

joined Dec 5, 2019

So editor-lady would have asked her out if she hadn't thought Sakuma was straight. Oops!

Yuuuuup

I laughted out hard when her concience angels were saying that she would regret saying those things and then even them getting blown away because of Sakuma's answers

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

Your trash talk can't reach Sakuma behind the fluffy walls of this healthy, adult relationship.

last edited at Sep 14, 2020 1:32PM

joined Jul 26, 2016

Being Ataru Is Suffering, part III

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

I do appreciate that the little angels show that even Ataru is aware that was a really shitty thing to say, even if she's drunk and jealous.

joined Nov 23, 2018

Ataru can gone fuck herself is being a shitty friend

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Your trash talk can't reach Sakuma behind the fluffy walls of this healthy, adult relationship.

It's almost as if intimate relationships can be a source of strength and confidence, rather than exclusively misery and insecurity.

last edited at Sep 14, 2020 4:24PM

20201202_205313
joined Jun 4, 2020

Hahaha poor Ataru. Enjoyed this chapter so much. The details are so good

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

In ch 10 Ataru says "if I swung that way, I would have totally made a move on [Sakuma] already..."

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_two_of_them_are_pretty_much_like_this_ch10#last

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

I honestly think it's less that Ataru's attracted to Sakuma (although she seems to maybe have at least a crush that she wasn't aware of herself), and more that she's feeling super lonely when her childhood friend keeps going on and on about her fantastic relationship and doesn't have as much time for her anymore, and meanwhile Ataru's in her thirties and still single. That kinda stuff stings, and we've had an entire chapter before that's literally just her sulking about that.

last edited at Sep 14, 2020 9:27PM

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

wow

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

F

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

The gals from Yuru Camp even went to a capybara onsen.

To reply you must either login or sign up.