Forum › Virgins' Empire discussion

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

This has been collecting dust in my to read for at least six months now, decided to read it on a whim because I was bored, and it took me a couple days to finish it all, my heart is filled with joy, every single chapter was hilarious and in general pure bliss to read, yes even the Mio x Shizuka angsty ones, now I see why this is so popular in the Yuri community, i'm so glad I got to read this late then never, not surprised there's huge threads on this tbh.

last edited at Aug 22, 2020 1:21AM

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Faust posted:

Can someone explain the reference, or at least the train of thought? Maybe because I'm reading sleepily, but I don't get how Nao went from 'I have to convince her I wasn't the Nao she say' to 'Old school anime ref'.

@Morter
On my way to catch up on the chapters and checking out some comments along the way
I don't know if you still care about this but I used to watch that show as a kid and from how I understood it, Nao is being presented with an impossible case to prove: how can she clear her suspicions and prove that she is the Real Nao if there aren't two Naos in the first place?
I remember one episode where this Lord bullshits Ikkyu and tasks him with catching the tiger within a folding screen/painting. How can you catch something that isn't real? In response, Ikkyu gets all geared up and ready to go, and tells him to bring the tiger out of the folding screen so that he can catch it.
From how I see it, Nao unintentionally employs a similar strategy; if Onibi can bring out the Minimal Bikini Nao, then she shall concede defeat/admit to being the Fake Nao.
As such, Onibi is deeply amused, because just like Ikkyu-san, that is indeed a very interesting and clever way to go about it.

And people say that Onibi & Nao pair is boring.

joined Jul 19, 2014

Author released bikini gallery:
https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/84098766

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

"Not only are we both girls, but I'm your subordinate as well."

INTERNAL SCREAMING

Homura-devil
joined May 7, 2018

This is amazing!

Nononon and Elisha are really powerful, btw.

Kaoru is cool as all hell. So is Shizuka (but everyone knew that already).

And they did Mariri and Mayuyu dirty by not even giving them a pair page :(

INTERNAL SCREAMING

Lmao THISSS, I was getting my dose of serotonin from these two as I always do, then Yumimi hits us with that, it hurt, but it was also so funny

Oh and the bikini pictures, I love how the debate club is showing off their president,(let me gush about them) it's so sweet.

last edited at Sep 6, 2020 3:56AM by

joined Aug 31, 2013

If I remember correctly, this series (or somewhere else) mentioned that the fat below the upper arm is as soft as the breasts. Does this mean somehow they are sucking each other's breast :v

joined Jul 26, 2016

If I remember correctly, this series (or somewhere else) mentioned that the fat below the upper arm is as soft as the breasts. Does this mean somehow they are sucking each other's breast :v

I'd be very surprised if this notion wasn't where Yumimi got the idea at least... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

INTERNAL SCREAMING

If you say it lewdly tho..... I'm almost positive Yumimi might be a bit cheeky like that from her behaviour toward senpai in previous chapters, all that teasing

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Yumimi is -- has been for a long time in fact -- trying her very bestest to make Nononon pounce on her and ravish her in a mad frenzy of carnal desire.

So far, it hasn't worked too well... but that's not a reason to give up, nuh-huh, no siree, no way. Gambaru spirit! Gotta keep trying!

Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

They sure are good friends.

Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

You trying to be funny? lol

Original
joined Jul 10, 2018

Yumimi's support of Nononon's pudginess is too damn wholesome. Its not too often in manga/anime where you see that sort of thing being depicted in a more positive way, so its kinda refreshing to see Yumimi lusting after Nononon's pudge rather than it solely being the butt of jokes. Honestly one of my favorite duos in the series.

Nyarin
joined Mar 20, 2012

If you told me after the first chapter that this would be one of the best yuri manga I've ever read, I wouldn't have fucking believed you.

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

Yumimi is -- has been for a long time in fact -- trying her very bestest to make Nononon pounce on her and ravish her in a mad frenzy of carnal desire.

So far, it hasn't worked too well... but that's not a reason to give up, nuh-huh, no siree, no way. Gambaru spirit! Gotta keep trying!

Clearly the heart of the issue is that they're both bottoms lol

This is also one of the rare occasions where Yumimi ends up blushing as well

last edited at Sep 6, 2020 4:39PM

Explains why Yumimi said she felt a maternal instinct when Nononon bit on her upper arm 
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

joined Jul 26, 2016

Just normal.

Unnamed
joined Sep 11, 2019

A "F in the chat" defines nononon senpai actual situation xD

Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

If you told me after the first chapter that this would be one of the best yuri manga I've ever read, I wouldn't have fucking believed you.

It's got quantity and quality. The complete package.

Unnamed
joined Sep 11, 2019

yeah that gallery is pretty pretty good
Onibi was stunning with her wild mane and that pose OMG
the colors, the bikini designs, everything is awesome.

last edited at Sep 6, 2020 10:12PM

joined May 24, 2019

yeah that gallery is pretty pretty good
Onibi was stunning with her wild mane and that pose OMG

Otoh it took me several minutes to recognize Mask-sempai.

In the end, I only realized it was her bcs the girls are sorted by pairings — and she came right after Kaoru. I thought: "Ok lessee who was Kaoru's love interest already? Gotta be... oh DUH!"

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

Just gals being pals, nothing gay going on here.

(Also does Yumimi have a thing for biting? lol)

last edited at Sep 7, 2020 2:36PM

joined Feb 18, 2015

Certainly no implications about the upper arm feeling the same as a woman's breasts there... nope, none at all!

Fantastic gallery! I find it very odd that the Debating Club and Mahi-Mahi are the only ones that got group pictures. I'm glad that Nononon and Yumimi got their own individual ones, even if they were the same ones that were in the group pose. But I would have thought that, at least, the two canon couples (Mio/Shizuka - regardless of how rocky the relationship has been, and Ai/Chi - recent chapters have suggested long term commitment... discussions about becoming a wife, etc...) would have gotten posed together. Especially since the haircut for Shizuka suggests these were done VERY recently. (Unless that suggests something about the Mio/Shizuka relationship that we don't know yet... but they're both giving heart hands, so I'm hoping that is a sign that all is good...)

last edited at Sep 8, 2020 10:29AM

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

There is a black suit version now too:
https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/84247497

Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

But I would have thought that, at least, the two canon couples (Mio/Shizuka - regardless of how rocky the relationship has been

https://twitter.com/kishitorajiro/status/1299117558268743681

To reply you must either login or sign up.