Forum › Virgins' Empire discussion

joined Jul 26, 2016

have they gone up grades at all?

Several major characters would be graduating at that point you know.

Ea068ec8502133f96ff1a1123008a767
joined Mar 26, 2020

i want a girlfriend like ayano

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

have they gone up grades at all?

Several major characters would be graduating at that point you know.

I was wondering- but I cant recall what grades anyone is in.

Has anyone drawn up a chart of all the characters and their relationships /grades etc?

joined Jul 26, 2016

I was wondering- but I cant recall what grades anyone is in.

Right off the top of my head Kaoru, Shizuka, Onibi, Mask and... Nononon? are third-years. The "main" bunch (let's call them the "Miyoshi Gang") and the rest of the Debate Club are second-years while first-years include the YuuMari/MahiMahi quartet and the juniors in StuCo and the manga club.

last edited at Sep 11, 2020 11:53AM

Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

It is a school of eternal yuri, no ageing, no graduation, no teachers, just yuri.

Image0
joined Aug 25, 2018

LMAOOOO Not the marie kondo

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

Vol 13 was the last list of characters and years, I think:
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/virgins_empire_ch158#4

Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

For one side, I am happy that THOSE TWO finally ae having some development.. but on the other hand I am scared, as it may be indicating the end of this series.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

ALSLJGJDFJ Miyoshi's crooked smile. That's lesbian.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Strained my face from smiling too wide.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Miyoshi got caught by surprise with a CHUU attack... it was super effective!!!! and that smile~ aah~ she can't hide it anymore (well, it was obvious for the whole class)

joined May 23, 2013

I was wondering- does anyone know if time passess in this manga? I mean its had a lot of chapters..
I was trying to remember if it gradually changes seasons and goes through events/holidays as time and chapters pass- have they gone up grades at all?

There's no rhyme or reason to the passage of time. Ch 14, the third Shizuka/Mio chapter, takes place on Valentine's Day, which is of course in mid-February. The Japanese school year ends in March, which is when Shizuka would graduate. However, Ch 50 is set in summer and shows Shizuka, still clearly a student at the school, inviting Mio to a festival with her. Similarly, Honoka first meets Ed and Ian at their Christmas party in Ch 57 and then goes to a summer festival with them in ch 93, with no indication of anyone moving up a grade or Eli returning to America.

I have a theory that the manga is set in the same universe as Yuru Yuri and they're stuck in the same time loop.

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

This chapter does indeed spark joy. There's no heterosexual explanation for that one.

Images%20(24)
joined Feb 11, 2015

Write death by cute on my grave please

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

I have a theory that the manga is set in the same universe as Yuru Yuri and they're stuck in the same time loop.

Glad i'm not the only one that thought or YRYR

Eternal Yuri Time Loop

Let me live in that dimension, please

Nozoav
joined Feb 28, 2015

Ayano x Miyoshi went from being a pairing I didn't care at all about to being THE REAL GOOD SHIT. Probably around the time Ayano actually started to develop real serious feelings for her and Miyoshi kept on being super dense and in denial.

Gyorg
joined Apr 28, 2015

seeing marie kondo at the end made me even happier. thank u im blessed

Unnamed
joined Sep 11, 2019

Send Love. No Lewds UwU

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

adhsjfldkfjkl sir that is homosexual activity

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

@Kankneet I have no problem with an eternal yuri timeloop lol. Or one that at least lasts long enough for the author to hook everyone up!

last edited at Sep 11, 2020 10:17PM

36002568_1838354376215521_8722944858664206336_n
joined Jan 21, 2019

Not quite the Haruka and Kanae chapter I've been wishing for, but this was good too.

Up next is a Mari/Yuu chapter than after that is a Haruka/Kanae chapter...

A 20 page Haruka/Kanae chapter.

OH MY GOOOD I DON'T THINK I'M READY

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

I tried reading this some time ago, but got distracted and didn't get too far lol

I plan on restarting it, especially now that I caught up to Chainsaw Man.

I also gotta restart Ouji-sama Nante Iranai, for the third or fourth time in this case.

joined May 10, 2015

@Kankneet I have no problem with an eternal yuri timeloop lol. Or one that at least lasts long enough for the author to hook everyone up!

In typical time loop fashion, that's probably the only way to escape the loop

joined Jul 26, 2016

The Series You Can't Escape Until Everyone Has Sex o3o

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

random posted:

The Series You Can't Escape Until Everyone Has Sex o3o

I agree or I will create a new petition on change.org

To reply you must either login or sign up.