Forum › Hero-san and Former General-san discussion

Hima
joined Dec 25, 2018

oh nice i love steven universe

Sakura Cartelet
Nights%20of%20azure%20avatar
joined May 28, 2016

I want X to get herself a nice human girlfriend. Maybe she'd get badly hurt in a battle and get treated by a cute girl. She (X) would slowly start to hate humans (or at least her girlfriend) less. Then she'd stop fighting Hayate and Honey and instead go on double dates with her girlfriend and Hayate and Honey. I know it sounds cliched as heck, but I'd still like to see it happen.

Bacon Pancakes
0b955f79-53d7-4077-9788-189760d17f51
joined Aug 21, 2013

Ughhh say it to each other already

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

How long will this manga continue, anyway? This had a big final battle feel to it.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

How long will this manga continue, anyway? This had a big final battle feel to it.

Given that this was a climatic battle on a chapter divisible by five, we've got at least another volume of five chapters to look forward to.

Screenshot_2019-08-25%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20social%20anxiety%20vs%20yuri%20ch04(1)
joined Aug 12, 2019

THE POWER OF GAY COMPELS YOU!!

OH HALLELYURI!!! I'M FEEL THE GAY WITHIN ME!!!

Profile2
joined Aug 8, 2015

I love that this ending scene is basically a reference to another very gay fusion form and finisher, Ryuuga and Sento's Cross-Z Build form and the Love & Peace finish

(Btw if anyone is interested in tokusatsu or Kamen Rider, I heavily recommend Kamen Rider Build)

https://youtu.be/S_IUIXhdbPA?t=495

EDIT: IIRC, they even shout something like (paraphrasing) "We'll beat you because when we're together, we are the best match!!" which is a more subtle version of what happens here.

last edited at Aug 19, 2020 10:17PM

Sakura Cartelet
Nights%20of%20azure%20avatar
joined May 28, 2016

Well right now we have an interesting love triangle involving Honey in it: Honey/Hayate and Honey/X. Hayate really needs to have X fall for her too. Then we can have a mutual love triangle involving Hayate, X, and Honey. It also means that X won't be lonely and not have a girlfriend.

TheAlmightyUltimus
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018

I require an anime adaptation. Or, if they wanna stay true to the manga's roots, give us a proper live action adaption. I'd be happy either way, though anime would have a higher likelihood of actually happening

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I guess Viz does not have the monopoly on horrible English title choices...

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Seriously, who picks the English titles for those licensed series?
They suck so much...

joined Jun 12, 2015

Series got licensed by Seven Seas

https://sevenseasentertainment.com/2020/08/26/from-enemies-to-partners-seven-seas-licenses-superwomen-in-love-yuri-manga-series/

The fuck is that title.

Yeah. It should be "STRONG WOMEN IN LOVE!".

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Series got licensed by Seven Seas

https://sevenseasentertainment.com/2020/08/26/from-enemies-to-partners-seven-seas-licenses-superwomen-in-love-yuri-manga-series/

The fuck is that title.

Yeah. It should be "STRONG WOMEN IN LOVE!".

All woman are strong.

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Ok, I just binged through the whole thing in a sitting and I'm in awe at how good it is. Beautiful artwork, gay as fuck adult ladies (I was legit surprised to find that Hayate is 21 years old though) and a perfect balance of silliness, action, and romance. It reminds me of a sillier and less sexual Gamma. All characters are amazing and surprisingly well written although yeah, that previous chapter felt a lot like an ending and it certainly it feels like is entering the final stretch, I hope I'm wrong. But I will definitely be picking up the volumes once they're out in English.

riverFlower Uploader
The Golden Orchid
joined Jan 19, 2017

This is quite generic to be honest, but that's okay, it's not aspiring to be more than a fun yurified superhero manga. It is indeed very similar to Gamma. I personally would prefer having more of the angst and drama, but it's cute as it is. I'll see it through to the end.

Untitled172-1
joined Jan 4, 2017

picked up Kamen Rider Build because of this series, maybe ill draw Rapid Rabbit and Steel Moonsault Build some time

joined Apr 6, 2018

it took 15 chapters for that decision, okay. That was acceptable progress. It was long but it made sense.

joined Feb 22, 2019

new chapter launched on raw, a new villain , a mirror armor of rapid rabbit , the user is based on hatsune miku

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

What is the fun about a protagonist that gets beat up all the time? I don't get it.

joined Jan 22, 2015

What is the fun about a protagonist that gets beat up all the time? I don't get it.

I guess you've never read Naruto. It's not about being the strongest, it's about becoming the strongest.

Screenshot_2019-08-25%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20social%20anxiety%20vs%20yuri%20ch04(1)
joined Aug 12, 2019

omg!!! Melt-san and Kyouka have a daughter!!? she is so cute!!!

joined Oct 17, 2014

But Kyouka isn't the protagonist.

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Honey-san is pretty hot, ngl. Hayate sleeping right next to her naked, holding hands etc and only now realizing her feelings are "weird". Is this level of density even realistic?

Also it's funny how Hayate gets all flustered at hearing "their daughter". Pretty sure having a daughter with Honey is what first crossed her mind.
I'd like to see chapters of just Hayate and Honey doing stuff together like the first pages here and not always having a battle. The battles and that storyline are weak.

last edited at Nov 16, 2020 8:56PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.