Forum › Liberty discussion

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

My God. Maki is such a dead fly. Is so annoying...

And yet she’s only the third most annoying character in a series with only three major characters.

While remaining very, very annoying.

joined Apr 2, 2018

Yeah, fuck this manga, pointless melodrama while no one talk about anything

joined Jun 30, 2016

What a fcking bitch, she and Liz and honestly i wouldnt be mad if she manage to make them brake up, been with a piece of sht cheater like Liz its not worthy at all, also Maki been soo pathetically submissive makes me mad as well.

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

I wanna slap every girls

Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

What is this garbage... omg I can't stop laughing. Oh no, I'm loving it now because it's so bad.

joined Jun 12, 2015

I love Kita Izumi!

Z7geahm
joined Sep 7, 2016

freaking hate this story, dunno why I still bother reading every chapter

joined Aug 11, 2014

Lmao, I dunno. On the one hand, senpai is a horrible person. On the other hand, if she actually succeeds here, and manages to trick Maki into breaking up with Liz? For reasons that are entirely false, but to Maki, would at least feel noble and self-sacrificing? It would be the nicest thing anyone in this story has done for Maki so far.

Just think about it! This is an incredible chance, for her! If she walks away now and never learns the truth, then she will:
1: Finally get off of Liz's wild ride once and for all
2: Maintain some sense of dignity, at least in her own mind if not in reality
3: Be able to look back on this relationship through rose-tinted glasses as a great love affair that simply wasn't meant to be, instead of the revolving door of mundane indignities and gross betrayals it actually is.

I'm serious, this could genuinely be the best thing that's happened to Maki since she met Liz. Like, I'm kind of joking, in the sense that I find this incredibly funny and I'm laughing while I write, but I also genuinely think that it's true. Obviously it's not ideal - ideally, Maki would grow a spine and leave of her own accord after learning the truth, or Liz would grow a sense of self-awareness and realise how awful she's been. But I don't think either of those are actually likely to happen, whereas I feel like the author might actually be edgy and melodramatic enough to make them break up over this, so I'm kinda hoping for the best, here.

last edited at Aug 25, 2020 2:30PM

joined Feb 24, 2019

I'm piss off now Liz ex need to go

Yes, she needs to go....and she can take Liz with her.

Lol, this was what I was thinking too! It's kinda baffling that the ex is even offering Maki an easy out here when she could have just been honest and said "I screwed your girlfriend because she's still in love with me." Of course Maki would probably forgive her, but there's no way the ex could know that. I like Maki, but if she doesn't gain some agency in this story she'll wind up riding this rollercoaster of neglect and abuse for the rest of her life.

Bd-9rivccaa0cut
joined Aug 10, 2015

Jesus tap-dancing christ... FREAKING ASK LIZ YOURSELF AT THE VERY LEAST OMG

Ugh I can't

At lest for me, I just want to see if the author does something that pleasantly surprises me.

So far the only thing that's surprised me is how meek Maki is. Like... come on.

last edited at Aug 25, 2020 2:59PM

Heimyfr
joined Aug 18, 2015

Where is the cheating and abuse tag

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

Seriously?

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

Probably because we're all yuri starved and have nothing else to read

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

C'mon, isn't everybody looking forward to the scenes where Maki tells Liz she's quitting, but won't tell her the truth about why, and Liz won't just say, "Please don't leave me," and breakup angst ensues, and then Liz finds out the real reason and confronts senpai, then Liz and Maki get back together, and then Liz just hauls off and smacks Maki because reasons?

Should be fun.

joined Jan 11, 2018

C'mon, isn't everybody looking forward to the scenes where Maki tells Liz she's quitting, but won't tell her the truth about why, and Liz won't just say, "Please don't leave me," and breakup angst ensues, and then Liz finds out the real reason and confronts senpai, then Liz and Maki get back together, and then Liz just hauls off and smacks Maki because reasons?

Should be fun.

At this point I'm wondering if the cheating will be brushed under the rug and never told to Maki.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Should be fun.

At this point I'm wondering if the cheating will be brushed under the rug and never told to Maki.

Does it really matter? Is there the slightest inkling that Maki would insist on fidelity in the relationship? She'd be hurt, sure--but that's all she gets out of the relationship anyway.

Finding Jessica Lambert
joined Jun 20, 2020

Maybe senpai made a good move. Maki is very approachable to Liz. Liz is taking her for granted.
Now, Maki is not approachable as always, and it can challenge Liz to think about what she really feels and wants, and miss Maki. Distancing can make good to them, to see clearly.

Everything toxic in Liz is caused by senpai. Senpai is playing cold-warm game, and she is just using people like things. She is dangerous for Liz. I'm guessing, she'll do it again, reject Liz when she's hooked on. And it would be very very dangerous for Liz to happen again.

Passivity of Maki has its reasons, and at this point she doesn't have enough info to understand anything (even if she must act later and fight senpai).

Liz, she is using all her aggression and hurt by senpai, pouring it on Maki treating her poorly without reasons. It must change, and how, we need to see direction in next chapters where this is going...

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

I'm kinda happy to see that the hate for this story and the characters is somewhat universal. This awful manga is bringing all of us together in bitter harmony.

joined Jan 11, 2018

I'm kinda happy to see that the hate for this story and the characters is somewhat universal. This awful manga is bringing all of us together in bitter harmony.

At least it's not Happy End.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Girl, this is your moment to escape and find someone who's not a lying, cheating, abusive, bitch.

Get out and find someone better! Before it's too late!

Eldmbwaw4amteza
joined Nov 22, 2019

So this is where the drama that was missing from Yuunagi Marbled went.

joined Jul 26, 2019

It's up to liz and only to liz to solve the problem... it's up to her to manage her ex and to tell her that everything is over otherwise she will always leave a hope to her senpai... then to apologize to maki and to tell her clearly that she loves her.
On the other hand we feel that for the last chapters the lack of pages accelerate things too much, liz takes maki by the hand to then leave her alone, liz must have suspected that her senpai would take advantage of it....

Then it's quite realistic in the show business there's a lot of pressure... the mix of career, past love, can derail any person as we see it with current stars who cheat or take drugs.The stars are not as happy as their smiles would lead you to believe. Liz remains a fragile and tortured person.

last edited at Aug 25, 2020 8:50PM

joined Aug 25, 2020

At this point Maki is just being a typical doormat protagonist ((((T-T*))))Like man, I am really trying to get to like her but she's too FRICKIN passive it's driving me crazy. To be honest I'm still reading this story just for the moment where Maki's going to finally snap. (But I know it's never going to happen)

And speaking of Liz... at this point I don't mind her ending up with the Senpai. With their shitty personalities they're actually perfect for each other.

last edited at Aug 25, 2020 9:02PM

Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

I kinda hate what a simp Maki is. Like she doesn't ask questions, does everything and anything to please her, and is blinded by how high she puts Liz on a pedestal. Liz outside her mystery, is just selfish and is just leading Maki by the nose. I'd rather they DONT get together, even if the feelings are mutual because there is zero respect between the two

last edited at Aug 25, 2020 10:51PM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Yes, as opposed to the standard yuri series, where readers are shipping characters right and left with reckless abandon, here it’s, “Everyone run away from each other as hard as you can—and never come back!”

To reply you must either login or sign up.