Forum › Posts by ivylynn

joined Jun 18, 2020

lmao i feel like the friend rn

joined Jun 18, 2020

fuck it i'm shipping sei and yoru now.

joined Jun 18, 2020

Character says she doesn't know how to communicate with her dress but I think a flannel buttondown means "I want to get naked next to my hot coworker" in a few dialects

LOL what

ivylynn
joined Jun 18, 2020

isnt this the guy on youtube??? i didnt expect him to make yuri omg

ivylynn
Image Comments 28 Jul 03:32
joined Jun 18, 2020
55579980_p0

bruh namori is so cute...

joined Jun 18, 2020

agh i cant with mochida. can homophobes get any worse on g

joined Jun 18, 2020

Cute, but isn't Inue Ayu breaking some unwriten manga artist rule to never depict themselves accurately in their manga. Manga writers seem to always depict themselves as characters like cats or bunnies, or at least as caricatures, in their afterwards.

It is always nice to learn that a yuri writer is a yuri girl herself. Not just a straight girl writing yuri just for the pay check, or worse yet, a guy.

facts.. really want more yuri mangakas to write autobiographical stuff

ivylynn
Liberty discussion 07 Jul 01:40
joined Jun 18, 2020

this started really well... then i just got super lost

ivylynn
joined Jun 18, 2020

as a bi girl, i can confirm that depictions of us in yuri manga is 100% accurate. not

ivylynn
Image Comments 28 Jun 07:39
joined Jun 18, 2020
Yhpbma

this is also my first yuri... looking back, it was a rocky start but at least it had a good amount of echhi :3

ivylynn
Citrus + discussion 27 Jun 21:32
joined Jun 18, 2020

For fans of the manga, it's because they want to see the culmination of Yuzu and Mei's relationship (before their marriage at least) and see them have a truly intimate moment where there's no more hesitation between them.

That does seem like a pretty big misconception of Yuzu and Mei's characters though. A huge point about the series is how important true love is and how it is more important than simple carnal desires. Yuzu and Mei relationship did start physical but it quickly moved into being about the two of them connecting in a way they didn't with anyone else.

That's a good point. Most of their interactions in the early volumes were back-and-forth kisses led purely by uncontrollable desire (or in Mei's case, just screwing with Yuzu). But of course, we had the occasional heartwarming moment like Yuzu helping Mei with her father, or the bus stop handholding scene.

Then in the later volumes, they began spending more time bonding like the Student Council arc, the date, trying to read each other's feelings in Volume 7, etc. As time went on, and the two fell deeper in love with each other, kissing became something more difficult because it meant so much more to them at that point. Speaking from experience, when you don't understand how love works, kissing someone you like, even while you're dating them, is far from easy.

In my opinion, I'm glad YuzuMei kisses are more infrequent now than earlier parts of the story, because it makes those moments all the more special.

i totally agree with this.

ivylynn
joined Jun 18, 2020

damn.. i’m bisexual myself so i actually look for that tag when i read mangas on this website. i‘m not really into ntr but i read it for the ecchi anyway.. didn’t know people here are soooo against men/bi people LMAO. i can see how her works might portray people like us as problematic but i honestly don’t think she is a bad mangaka art wise. story wise, though, i can see how she isn’t really the best.

ivylynn
joined Jun 18, 2020

damn.. i’m bisexual myself so i actually look for that tag when i read mangas on this website. i‘m not really into ntr but i read it for the ecchi anyway.. didn’t know people here are soooo against men/bi people LMAO. i can see how her works might portray people like us as problematic but i honestly don’t think she is a bad mangaka art wise. story wise, though, i can see how she isn’t really the best.

ivylynn
joined Jun 18, 2020

i've been longing for a kiss scene

joined Jun 18, 2020

omg this was so good, both plot wise and art wise!! i wanna see more ahh

ivylynn
joined Jun 18, 2020

i can relate to the blonde girl so much omg.. also this manga reminds me of citrus

ivylynn
joined Jun 18, 2020

what...