Forum › Yuru Yuri - Oomuro-ke discussion

joined Oct 13, 2014

wasnt expecting that end lol. no wonder she wanted her to leave

Exlkqqju0aejg_x-orig
joined Apr 30, 2019

When Nadeshiko said "call me when you are on your way home", I thought it was because she cared about his little sister, but it was to have time to hide the other girl. Curious that she did not say that to her other sister, so the only one who does not know about that relationship is Sakurako
They don't trust Sakurako, they are cruel ;-;

Capture1%20edited1
joined Jul 10, 2016

Who dat

20230113_090020
joined Nov 25, 2018

Can we agree that whoever she is dating, we all remain happy that there is a canon lesbian couple in yuru yuri.

As if Himawari and Sakurako aren't

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Curious that she did not say that to her other sister, so the only one who does not know about that relationship is Sakurako

Well, it's implied in chapter 11 that Hanako had seen her, althought it's not mentionned it's her GF, Hanako said that A friend is with Nadeshiko, meaning there is only one of her,implying it's her GF but Hanako's descriptions are vague (obviously) and Sakurako end up doing funny faceand make Hanako forget what she was about to say about the friend.

joined Apr 20, 2013

I always rooted for Megumi, but reading some of the previous chapter I have a feeling it's Ai instead.

joined Feb 18, 2015

There's a little bit hint of gentleness so i think it could be Ai?....

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Damn i miss this

Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

I love this way more then Yuru Yuri

joined May 24, 2014

Class SSS trolling

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

Ah. Yeah I guess not existing is sort of a work in progress.

Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

For those don't knowing: giraffe in Japanese is Kirin, which is the same name as a mythical animal which looks like some sort of dragon-like unicorn.

Thus the fluffy giraffe.

Hino-san
joined Sep 4, 2014

On the one hand, Himawari deserves a good picture of her wife. On the other, Hanako definitely deserves payback for having to deal with Sakurako, so justice is served.

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

YEAH

joined Jun 7, 2019

It is sad how the only canon couple in this manga is that of Nadeshiko and her girlfriend AND WE DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO SHE IS.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

HANAKO YOU PIECE OF SHIT.

That was bratty and just plain mean. RIP her image as a serious, adult-like child.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

That was bratty and just plain mean. RIP her image as a serious, adult-like child.

Well now we know Sakurako's Dynasty account name.

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

wft she actually has the "giraffe" plushy.

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

post of the week

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

It could have been any one of them (or even all of them) who texted her about something they wanted to show her, and they all would've worked. Clever.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Namori baiting/trolling all of us wondering who Nadeshiko's girlfriend is, as always. I love how even the volume cover does this, referring to her friends as Suspect 1-3.

Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

At this point, I'm just going to go with that the reader is the gf. ITS US (This is Nadeshiko's path to becoming the ultimate waifu)

Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

I'm convinced they're all Nadeshiko's girlfriends.

joined May 24, 2014

SSS-class trolling

To reply you must either login or sign up.