Forum › Posts by Love

joined Feb 18, 2015

And coming sooner than you think https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2020-09-19/tmnr-if-i-could-reach-you-manga-reaches-climax-in-october/.164237 Next month is last chapter apparently.

They're rushing the end.. and here I thought it would be longer... They're just starting to build up the feelings of the main characters and they're gonna end it... I hope it's long... looks like it will be ambiguous or one sided love until the end..

joined Feb 18, 2015

I think it really hints on Ai... It's leaning towards her?

joined Feb 18, 2015

If Risako really has feelings(romantically) for kauro, I feel like she would be messing with Uta in the future if EVER uta and kauro get together(If they really would)....

I need timeskip soon

joined Feb 18, 2015

If you use the quote button you'll see the markup codes used. In this case, two equal signs.

Thanks buddy..
It does work hahaha

last edited at Jul 18, 2020 5:51PM

joined Feb 18, 2015

Honestly, I cant wait for the timeskip to happen.... They'll definitely divorce cuz now she just feels sorry for reichi.. Timeskip will help kauro and uta's relationship for sure but for the meantime she can't go directly to Uta, she just realized that the only person who truly loves her is uta so she will slowly fall for uta this time. But let uta be in college first and taller.... Lol....

P.S.. by the way, this may be dumb but how do you cover your text? lol.. sorry for being stupid... Hahaha

last edited at Jul 18, 2020 10:19AM

joined Feb 18, 2015

There's a little bit hint of gentleness so i think it could be Ai?....

joined Feb 18, 2015

Guys what do you thunk of this?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=r3AEy_0sPAI&t=27s

It's a collection of arts by namori.. it said that the name of the girlfriend is megumi.... I was just reading the description, not sure if its true or not..

joined Feb 18, 2015

Is too early for Christmas miracles!

You wouldn't believe it! Nadeshiko's girlfriend made an appearance for the first time! You can see her!

Can you just spoil me.. I really wouldn't mind.. I have been waiting for years to see the identity of the girlfriend... Lols.. I am team Ai....

joined Feb 18, 2015

guys, why can't I see the FF thread on fourchan?

Love
Stretch discussion 18 Feb 22:33
joined Feb 18, 2015

So both of them already knows a bunch about each other.. I think the upcoming chapters will be focus on what they feel about each other (though it's kind of obvious). I just hope shou won't let us down....

Love
Stretch discussion 18 Feb 21:54
joined Feb 18, 2015

hopefully yuri romance soon... oh! come on Shou....