Forum › Yuru Yuri - Oomuro-ke discussion

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

@Huzzah Yean I could see them making it some unknown girl so to not favor any camp- that would suck imo.
And yeah- we all know its just a way to tease and string along readers- I dont think anyone is expecting to ever find out besides like in the last chapter once it gets cancelled.

Its still a fun little tease and there is some enjoyment to speculating and trying to read into the hints (even when they are all balanced and give nothing away).

last edited at Jan 21, 2022 5:31PM

20200211_042722
joined Feb 10, 2020

Who the f-

10428004_725226147562057_2980308098006012144_n
joined Jan 17, 2015

I'm team megumi, it has to be megumi!!!!!!!

Edit: guys is canon! , read yuru yuri ch 162 the girl yui is playing with is megumi but her character's name is "kasumi" and she is spending the night with someone just as the text says and in addition in ch 162 yui says "is this girl like kasumi's kyouko?" and we all know that the only girl with that personality is megumi

last edited at Jan 21, 2022 10:52PM

12%20weird%20themed%20restaurants%20in%20tokyo,%20japan
joined Mar 4, 2021

EVERYBODY STAYS CALM

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

Cute playa.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

@araelhow The girl playing with Yui is Nadeshko. The reason she had to stop playing for a while was because her GF was getting jelous of her talking about Yui (by her username)- we saw this in ch60

And all we find out this ep is she has someone over- Doesnt mean its her lover for sure and not just someone staying over in a friend sense- that is very common- but even if its her lover theres no hint as to who it is.

Also a guess by yui if it is like her kyouko doesnt really mean much except her guessing is she her closest friend? Its not like yui has a clue who is staying with her or what she is like so that megumi is a bit like kyouko doesnt mean anything here.

We see at the end of this chapter Nadeshiko inviting her gf to spend the night- which might well be the same night we see in yuru yuri 162 but it doesnt help us figure anything out.

last edited at Jan 22, 2022 7:13AM

joined Mar 17, 2019

I think "her kyouko" in yuru yuri c162 just implies how close they are. However, by the tone nadeshiko's gf is using, my bet is all on Ai

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

Time for some timeline snooping. So chapter 66 here came out in the 2020.11* yuri hime, and chapter 159 of yuru yuri came out in the 2020.09 yuri hime. So when did 162 come out? And did c67 of oomuro-ke come out first?

*allegedly. It looks like there's a typo on the chapter listing on page 14 of c66

joined May 25, 2016

Time for some timeline snooping. So chapter 66 here came out in the 2020.11* yuri hime, and chapter 159 of yuru yuri came out in the 2020.09 yuri hime. So when did 162 come out? And did c67 of oomuro-ke come out first?

*allegedly. It looks like there's a typo on the chapter listing on page 14 of c66

YRYR 162 and OMRK 66 came out on the same Yurihime issue, presumably not by accident.

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

Yeah, it's Ai. Just as I suspected.

Ihaveseenthelight
joined May 28, 2013

It's been dragged out too long now. Don't really care who it is anymore.

Lomographic Colored Past
74ec91ae-b46c-44be-9b5e-7c40e1fb423d
joined Dec 29, 2016

Just wanna share here that Namori is giving focus on the time after 10:00pm both on Oomuro-ke and YuruYuri

And I checked some sites regarding part time jobs in Japan:

“Salaries are usually around 1,000 Yen per hour. Hourly rate is usually higher if you work 10 PM onwards.”

Reference site: https://www.motivistjapan.com/getting-part-time-jobs-in-japan/

And who is the only one who has a job in their circle of friends? Megumi

And I think her employer wouldn’t pay her a higher salary if she’s only a part timer and also a student.

So, this is all pointing to Megumi.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^Not sure i get you- if they focus more on after 10 so you mean because the gf works till 10?

If the boss isnt gonna pay her extra after 10 like you say because shes still in school then he wouldnt have any particular reason to end her shift at 10 - so not sure why you brought that up?

And ive not gone back to look but if we see other examples of clocks showing her getting a call or calling her gf just after 10 and we knew Megumi worked after school and that is a likey finish time, then it would probably be good evidence pointing to her.

Its not 100% tho even if thats the case- it could be Namori deliberately mesing with the fans with false leads.

@uncertain There was nothing really, except her reactions seem a bit more suitable imo.. nothing that would really make me more or less certain of any of them?

last edited at Jan 23, 2022 7:09AM

Irene_&_teresa
joined Jun 12, 2019

While comments debate and all go Detective Conan about Nadeshiko's harem, I'm enjoying the adorable Hanako x Misaki ship. I'm a sucker for the shy tsundere troupe and it's especially cute when the Hanako notices it.

last edited at Jan 24, 2022 12:11AM

Untitled
joined May 15, 2014

yeahh it's definitely Ai that Nadeshiko is seeing.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/yuru_yuri_oomuro_ke_ch66#7
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/yuru_yuri_oomuro_ke_ch66#8

it also just makes the most sense. in the beginning i thought it was megumi but as time went on, ai is a better candidate
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/yuru_yuri_oomuro_ke_ch40#4 <--- my fave scene so far

joined Aug 8, 2022

I follow the raw, and this is what I assume so far about Nadeshiko’s secret GF after chap 80.

1) Miho: she might has a crush on Nadeshiko. An unrequited love, I’d say.

2) Megumi: She’s not the type of lover, more like type of friend that desires everyone always stay and laugh together. And want to be a part of group hang-outs.

3) Ai: She is Nadeshiko’s secret girl friend based on the uncommunicated spoken when their eyes meet. I feel Ai doesn’t really mind to hide their relationship. She’s actually good at acting as a normal friend (no teasing to Nadeshiko) and suppress her feelings towards Nadeshiko in public.

I hope Namori can make another spinoff only for these 4 girls. I want to see their characters’ development and their hangout moments. Want to know more about each of them :D.

last edited at Aug 12, 2022 1:56AM

joined Jun 13, 2016

I think "her kyouko" in yuru yuri c162 just implies how close they are. However, by the tone nadeshiko's gf is using, my bet is all on Ai

joined Jun 13, 2016

I just feel that Nadeshiko is much gentler and kinder to Ai, And doesn’t ridicule her and doesn’t snap like she does with the other two.

joined Apr 20, 2013

2023 and we still have no clues, eh? who is nadeshiko gf? . _.

joined Jul 29, 2022

What if there's another girl who is girlfriend with Nadeshiko like no one ever write that her girlfriend is one of these three

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

AYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WE GOT MOVIES
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2023-08-03/yuruyuri-spinoff-manga-omuro-ke-gets-2-theatrical-anime-in-2024/.200962

Btw there's another group working on this and yuru yuri in mangadex if you want to be up to date

last edited at Aug 3, 2023 11:48PM

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

AYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WE GOT MOVIES
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2023-08-03/yuruyuri-spinoff-manga-omuro-ke-gets-2-theatrical-anime-in-2024/.200962

Btw there's another group working on this and yuru yuri in mangadex if you want to be up to date

Why did they stop on here?

To reply you must either login or sign up.