Forum › Princess of the Princess discussion

Ohno
joined Nov 13, 2018

I totally thought Tei left behind a dummy to skip class. Her reaction to the others was really cute though.

Z7geahm
joined Sep 7, 2016

Lmao Tei is the best

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Yeah Tei is so pitiful that people being mean to her isn't even funny it just makes me like them less. Be nice to Tei she is just lonely!

joined Jan 11, 2019

I want to do some spherical lesbian in a vacuum calcs to figure out just how implausible trying to meet 150,000 people during highschool is.
So, you need to meet 5.7 people per hour. Maybe workable. It'd be like a speed dating setup or something.
Except that you need to sleep. With 16 hours a day meeting people, that's 8.5 people per hour. Still workable.
Now consider classes. I don't know exactly how much time classes, meals, etc take up, but consider at least half of the time. 17.1 people per hour, or less than four minutes a person.
Oh, and consider transit time. Given that the school doesn't look like minecraft entity cramming, it's probably massive to have enough space for all the students. That means our heroine has to spend lots of time traveling to find new girls.
And she has to worry about repeats, too, and misidentifying girls already in a relationship as single, meaning she'll have to actually meet more girls.
So definitely not. Not unless she busts out the shadow clone jutsu.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Ha ha ha ha what

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

a million students? My school has like 3,000 and our classrooms are in separate buildings but the walkways are still super crowded

joined Sep 9, 2016

When the author introduced Tei, I thought she was going to be the annoying third wheel type. Now I just want to hug her. Protect Tei!

last edited at Aug 6, 2020 10:25PM

Flag-001
joined Jan 30, 2018

If there really are 1,558,000 students in that school with at least 90% in relationships with each other that would mean that at least 1,402,203 girls that are Bi or lesbian are in that single area. Now that is a true a holy land.

last edited at Aug 7, 2020 2:32AM

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

Wait... How the hell does their school have more people than the city I live in?

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

1.5 Million students and a whopping 90% of them are in relationships with each other, that's a lot of yuri concentrated in one single school.

I want to say they're developing some kind of weapon with that concentration of lesbians

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

I checked the raw, and yup - she really does say there are 1,558,000 students at the school.

last edited at Aug 7, 2020 2:32AM

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Haha what a loser

Dashing
joined Nov 19, 2018

Now i really hope for Polyamory. Tei is just too cute.

joined May 24, 2014

New chapter over at mangadex

she's EVERYWHERE!!!

Princess_2
joined Jul 26, 2020

So a hive city turned to a school then? I hope they'll bond more with Tei so she's not so lonely.

Imgonline-com-ua-compressed-x85kp90svyulj
joined Jul 21, 2017

They practically have a city of lesbians? They all girls in this school right?

Annotation%202020-07-02%20193122
joined Apr 19, 2018

So many girls at their school yet Tei can't find a single friend
What a cruel world

joined Jan 22, 2015

Is that a Death Note reference I see?

joined Jul 26, 2016

So a hive city turned to a school then?

They practically have a city of lesbians? They all girls in this school right?

New reboot of Necromunda is looking good (☞゚∀゚)☞

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

bitch note

lol

Also, the thing with Haiji-chan working everywhere, my reaction was similar to Sarara's.

But I absolutely lol'd at how she gave different treatment to Haiji and Tei at the lymph massage.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

I'll just post what I did on Mangadex:

I really question the population of this school. According to the campus shown in this chapter it's around 2.25 sq. km. max. (~1.5km across its widest point on both axes.) With a population of 1,558,000 that'd give a population density of 692,444 people per square kilometer. According to this page on Wikipedia, the densest city in the world is Manila with a population density of 46,178 people per square kilometer. That's a hair under 15x the population density.

joined Jun 23, 2017

I really question the population of this school. According to the campus shown in this chapter it's around 2.25 sq. km. max. (~1.5km across its widest point on both axes.) With a population of 1,558,000 that'd give a population density of 692,444 people per square kilometer. According to this page on Wikipedia, the densest city in the world is Manila with a population density of 46,178 people per square kilometer. That's a hair under 15x the population density.

So basically 0.69 persons per square meter.
So people are gay because they can't avoid touching other girls.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

How do the Kowloon Walled City and Dharavi Slum compare to the campus?

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

ChaozCloud posted:

So basically 0.69 persons per square meter.
So people are gay because they can't avoid touching other girls.

It's actually even worse than that since the 2.25 sq. km I got was from its largest dimensions. Overall it'd probably be somewhere around 1/2 to 2/3rds the size I gave up there which could give a population density as high as high as about 1,384,889 people per sq. km.

BV posted:

How do the Kowloon Walled City and Dharavi Slum compare to the campus?

According to this page, Kowloon was worse at 1,930,000 people per square kilometer. I'm not sure if the Dharavi Slum is a subset of Dharavi as a whole or not since the Wikipedia page seems to use the two terms fairly interchangeably but this page gives enough info to get a population density of around 461,893 people per sq. km, though the text on the page gives it as "more than 277,136 people per sq. km" for some reason. So not as bad as the first (though Kowloon had a far lower population, just on much much smaller territory. Although it's important to note that pretty much the entirety of Kowloon were towers that were in the 8-12 story range) but notably worse than the latter which Wikipedia notes is one of the most densely populated places on the planet.

Dpsmall
joined Dec 12, 2016

I certainly didn't expect this to turn so surreal

To reply you must either login or sign up.