Forum › Posts by SilVest

SilVest
The Real Me discussion 14 Sep 09:35
Princess_2
joined Jul 26, 2020

An interesting angle making a story where Reimu and Marisa are sisters.

Princess_2
joined Jul 26, 2020

This could potentially work out as an ongoing story, the deconstruction of the previous miss and maid dynamic now becoming sisters, the struggle of fitting into such an environment and so forth. Might not be the case though.

SilVest
Princess_2
joined Jul 26, 2020

"Make love, not war."

Princess_2
joined Jul 26, 2020

You know, I'm still curious what became of the magical girls Lord and her group previously fought against. If they outright killed them or only beat them and took their magical emblems?

Setting that aside, how nice of Baiser to play out the role as a cupid for Loco Musica and Leberblume.

Princess_2
joined Jul 26, 2020

Well, the good appears to be the first chapters among many, the con being too short. Could turn out to be good, only wait and see how it all develops. Melissa have had other marriages before, maybe one or few of them show up later on?

Princess_2
joined Jul 26, 2020

Hope Sarara's and Tei's relation improves over time.

Princess_2
joined Jul 26, 2020

What a wacky chapter. Haiji's just piling on all kinds of jobs and managing them with little to no problem.

Princess_2
joined Jul 26, 2020

So a hive city turned to a school then? I hope they'll bond more with Tei so she's not so lonely.

Princess_2
joined Jul 26, 2020

New members to Utena's team it would seem. The NTR bit on the last page, is it referring to Utena winning over the magical girls from Lord's own teammates?

Princess_2
joined Jul 26, 2020

Tei's quite an endearing character. To be fair, that stretches out to Haiji and Sarara as well.

last edited at Jul 31, 2020 4:27AM

Princess_2
joined Jul 26, 2020

Been reading this from the beginning up to the current chapter. It's promising and so far thoroughly enjoying it.

SilVest
Princess_2
joined Jul 26, 2020

Cute one-shot. With the title and premise though it seemingly could've potentially striven to be an ongoing story.

Princess_2
joined Jul 26, 2020

To be clear, did the Ultra Evil girls kill those Magical girls? Or did they just wipe the floor with them? It feels like it'd throw the comedic tone in this particular story if killing became an option.

That's something I've been curious to know, too. I'd like to believe it's the latter. They gave them a beat down and took/destroyed the transformation stars. It could very well be what another poster pointed out as a possible explanation behind all of this:

the theory that the mascots are working together seems more plausible than I thought at first. It would not only explain why Venalita is not as serious about world domination as you'd expect from the forces of evil, but also why his "good" counterpart is managing the magical girl' media appearances in addition to fighting evil. In the end, they're just running a RL magical girl show and making money from it. And interestingly, what made me think of this was the shape of the barrier devices here including both the magical girls' heart and the evil side's star in their design.

Killing could then be considered going too far and measures would've had to be taken rather than ignored.