Forum › Yamada to Kase-san discussion

586679-586678-51yyd2ts_il._sl500_aa300__super
joined Oct 4, 2018

Good heavens, just look at the time!
Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama try to look at Yamada's panties from afar Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama

Is it too much to ask that they spend at least 1 hour fucking together?

Pretty sure they do it behind the scenes, off-panel. There's a good bit of stuff that more than hints at it.

2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

I do think there are some legitimate problems with their relationship. Kase generally not communicating stuff that maybe your partner should know but mostly Yamada being very insecure. This series has matured immensely so I hope these issues can be treated a bit more seriously and be satisfyingly resolved. Rather than continuing the typical "everything's alright because we love each other" mantra.

67413148_p0
joined Jan 22, 2016

Good heavens, just look at the time!
Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama try to look at Yamada's panties from afar Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama

Is it too much to ask that they spend at least 1 hour fucking together?

Pretty sure they do it behind the scenes, off-panel. There's a good bit of stuff that more than hints at it.

They actually did it 'onscreen' in the volume releases.

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

Bruh these two need some communication lessons

Valkiria2
joined Jul 13, 2020

I think it would be easier for them if the people around them knew they are dating. Even so, I begin to think there's a posibility that the black-haired girl is developing feelings for Kase, although she may not have realized it yet, that would explain that stupid sunblock discussion and why she's being so agresive around Yamada.

last edited at Jul 29, 2020 7:07AM

Smallerowl2jpg
joined May 5, 2020

Flowers: The ultimate wingman.

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Yamada being jealous and a poor girlfriend again. Good thing Kase is an Amazon warrior.

Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

It just feels like it forgets a lot of the progress they made as a couple in the original just to repeat Yamada's insecurities over and over again. Thankfully she did make some progress in this chapter but still feels like it's gone backward from the original.

It does feel like that a little, but I think this is a more natural progression. Insecurities don't just go away after they happen once; they build up if nothing is done. Old Yamada would have just stayed and sulked while trying to have fun with her friends, but she's made a lot of progress emotional for her to stay after all that

Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

As horny as Kase is, I'm surprised they still have such a pure relationship

joined Dec 5, 2018

the author is out of ideas already or something ? she keep using the same jealousy trope. it's starting to get annoying and lazy and not interesting anymore. what the hell with you Yamada, how many time Kase told you she only have eyes for you, and even after all that time being together you still don't have any trust in Kase ?

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

the author is out of ideas already or something ? she keep using the same jealousy trope. it's starting to get annoying and lazy and not interesting anymore. what the hell with you Yamada, how many time Kase told you she only have eyes for you, and even after all that time being together you still don't have any trust in Kase ?

It's not that surprising, and it's rooted in something quite different from when they were in high school. Kase is rooming with an attractive girl that shares her interests. If she were living with Yamada instead I doubt we'd see nearly as much of Yamada's insecurity. Even being told that she's the only one Kase loves, there's always room for worrying. I mean, if your partner were sharing a room with someone you viewed as more suited to them than you, would you never worry? It doesn't help that Kase's roommate treats Yamada rather coldly.

Honestly a lot of the problems here would be made much easier if more people actually knew about their relationship. The only person who knows so far is Mikawa. Fukami thinks that Kase and Yamada are just friends, and that Yamada is being overly clingy. If and when she finds out they're a couple, I'm sure she'll be apologizing to Yamada.

It is frustrating that Yamada still worries so much when we all know she doesn't need to, but we know more than she does about... everything, really.

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Remember, kids. Put on the sunscreen before you go into the sun to avoid a burn...

Random Reader
joined Nov 30, 2011

Remember, kids. Put on the sunscreen before you go into the sun to avoid a burn...

And considering how much time she spends in the sun, skin cancer -_-

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Especially the sick one Kase dropped on her senpais.

21gpbzwhmdl._sx425_
joined Jun 25, 2019

Awwwwwwww poor widdle Yamada but I'm happy she cheered up ^_^ I hope she and Kase talk about it soon ^_^ also hmmmm seems like someone's a lil jealous :3 looks at Fukami also i love Kase hitting the senpais in the face XDD

Exlkqqju0aejg_x-orig
joined Apr 30, 2019

A little sad because Yamada has more communication with plants than with his girlfriend.
Although Kase tells her that he loves her the problem is that Yamada feels inferior to the rest of the girls who live with Kase and who have more things in common.
Sometimes I feel like I care too much about Yamada, I just want you to be together and happy

21gpbzwhmdl._sx425_
joined Jun 25, 2019

Aww I agree I care about Yamada too and Kase I want them together and happy too =^w^=

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Especially the sick one Kase dropped on her senpais.

That smug Kase was so great to see. :D

joined May 1, 2013

I've criticized the hell out of this series and stand behind it, but this latest chapter was a huge step in the right direction. Look, one of them trusted the other to be around other people without cheating!

Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

As horny as Kase is, I'm surprised they still have such a pure relationship

What exactly is a pure relationship in this instance? Sex? Because they've done that, quite explicitly in the final volume of the prequel and who knows how many times afterward.

Though it's hard to imagine with how any physical contact looks like it might make either faint from blushing.

joined Jul 31, 2013

You mean the prequel from like 4 years ago? I think it's legitimate to say that their relationship seems a little physically distant at this point, after this many years of following it. I want the romantic atmosphere that cuts through Yamada's insecurities and makes Kase happy and horny, like in that prequel, but so many elements of the setting now seem to be setting up a story that isn't even being told well. I don't want to be a downer but it's been really disappointing to see from what started as one of my favorites.

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

I think it would be easier for them if the people around them knew they are dating. Even so, I begin to think there's a posibility that the black-haired girl is developing feelings for Kase, although she may not have realized it yet, that would explain that stupid sunblock discussion and why she's being so agresive around Yamada.

You only “think?” I’d say it’s pretty clear. I wonder how that’s going to play out.

Exlkqqju0aejg_x-orig
joined Apr 30, 2019

What was the gift? 7w7

Animepfp
joined Jul 22, 2020

cuuuuuuteeee. I always get excited when this updates

Reduceimagesize.net_60kb_896
joined Jul 12, 2020

Spill the details dammit!!

To reply you must either login or sign up.