Forum › Posts by AmeliaGwalt

AmeliaGwalt
Animepfp
joined Jul 22, 2020

I'm not sure battan's writing style is ideal with this kind of genre. Like they excel at writing intense, realistic, complicated emotions, that it makes this seem uncomfortably real. But I guess it remains to be seen how it will turn out

that's the point though. This situation would be uncomfortable if it was real. Battan's writing is perfect for what this is meant to be regardless of genre

AmeliaGwalt
Animepfp
joined Jul 22, 2020

^ Luminous=Blue. And yeah, I'm not sure why it doesn't have the poly tag, because the ending was very definitely poly, much to the ire of folks who felt it was rushed.

That's it! Thank you.

last edited at Dec 29, 2020 3:12PM

AmeliaGwalt
Animepfp
joined Jul 22, 2020

Hey, I'm looking for this one manga about a girl who's into photography and goes to a school because a certain photographer she liked was there. She ends up in a sort of love triangle with two other girls who used to be in a relationship that she likes to photograph. I remember a lot of readers wanted it to have a poly ending but I don't think it did because I can't find it in the poly tag.

AmeliaGwalt
Animepfp
joined Jul 22, 2020

damn I want like one hundred more chapters of this but it was so good while it lasted. gonna miss seeing the updates because I always looked forward to this one. Thank you for the translation!

AmeliaGwalt
Animepfp
joined Jul 22, 2020

cuuuuuuteeee. I always get excited when this updates

AmeliaGwalt
Animepfp
joined Jul 22, 2020

wait this is really cute

Animepfp
joined Jul 22, 2020

oh yay a sequel. I loved this oneshot

Animepfp
joined Jul 22, 2020

thank you for the chapter! the translation was great! I'm really happy with the pace this series is moving at in the story. This chapter shows that they both are learning to overcome their fears about having someone to love and it doesn't make me pull out my hair and wish they would communicate better like other series do.

AmeliaGwalt
Animepfp
joined Jul 22, 2020

what happened to customer lady tho?

AmeliaGwalt
Animepfp
joined Jul 22, 2020

thank you secret society blanket for translating so much of this manga so far! it's a great series and an even greater translation! <3

Animepfp
joined Jul 22, 2020

Glad to see Tsuruta has sort of given up on Miwa. Now I sort of want to see him end up with Rika just based off the one panel where she feels lonely

AmeliaGwalt
Animepfp
joined Jul 22, 2020

This?

That's it. Thank you very much

AmeliaGwalt
Animepfp
joined Jul 22, 2020

looking for a manga that involved a girl being bullied by a group of girls. Another girl feels bad and starts standing up for her so that way she won't get bullied as much, but she gets bullied instead. The two girls fall in love and start going out. There's a scene where the group of girls that bullied them come across them having lunch and they think about apologizing but instead leave them alone.