Forum › Posts by N30S

67413148_p0
joined Jan 22, 2016

Good heavens, just look at the time!
Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama try to look at Yamada's panties from afar Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama

Is it too much to ask that they spend at least 1 hour fucking together?

Pretty sure they do it behind the scenes, off-panel. There's a good bit of stuff that more than hints at it.

They actually did it 'onscreen' in the volume releases.

N30S
Image Comments 25 Apr 02:34
67413148_p0
joined Jan 22, 2016
Etkcfinucauisa9-orig

Wow, every single time I see them, I think of Yurucamp first...

67413148_p0
joined Jan 22, 2016

It'll be the first three chapters (well, the first two are not actual chapters, but rather, bonus stories), and yes, should be this month.

You are my hero!

N30S
67413148_p0
joined Jan 22, 2016

Quick question: how many chapters until the English translation catches up to the original Japanese releases?

Unfortunately, not that much. Chapter 56 is the most recent

Is that book-published or magazine-published?
From what I've read, there are six volumes out, and the chapter count would be:
Books 1 & 2: Ch. 1 to 22
Book 3: Ch. 23 to 31
Book 4: Ch. 32 to 40
Book 5: Ch. 40.5 to 48
Book 6: Ch. 48.5 to 56
So I was wondering if perhaps a few chapters that belong in what will eventually be book 7 have already been published on magazine?

Vol.6 ends with ch.54.
55+ is web magazine (unfortunately not free...).
https://comic-boost.com/series/68

last edited at Apr 1, 2019 12:59PM

N30S
67413148_p0
joined Jan 22, 2016

Oho, next one is already ch. 53. I'm so looking forward to it. One of my favs in the manga.

Ah... Quick question: how many chapters until the English translation catches up to the original Japanese releases?

Unfortunately, not that much. Chapter 56 is the most recent

Oho, next one is already ch. 53. I'm so looking forward to it. One of my favs in the manga.

Ah, you got my hopes up! Love this series so much, I pretty much come to check every week just to make sure I don't miss any chapters lol

This honestly hypes me up more than any preview picture lol

Lol, I hope it can live up to the expectations then.

N30S
67413148_p0
joined Jan 22, 2016

67413148_p0
joined Jan 22, 2016

I keep expecting that they make out one day, but it just never comes, why

They already made out in the prequel -> ch24

Even more, in the volume release, that chapter is about 10 pages longer and they have on-screen sex.

N30S
67413148_p0
joined Jan 22, 2016

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/a_room_for_two_ch40#15

Kasumi knows exactly what she's doing. In a sense, I think she's actually the more aggressive one. Sakurako's way of showing affection is just more obvious (or extreme?)...

For everyone having a slight heart attack. Yes, it's still ongoing. Vol. 4 is finished here now, but vol. 6 came out not too long ago and it's still ongoing.

last edited at Jan 23, 2019 2:22AM

N30S
Image Comments 21 Jan 04:54
67413148_p0
joined Jan 22, 2016
Dxsogeqvaaaw1qv-orig

Burn me, but that's kinda how I want it to end.

Also, their hands are... just a little bit weird.

last edited at Jan 21, 2019 4:55AM

67413148_p0
joined Jan 22, 2016

Yep,

I definitely want a 30 minutes version.
And 3 hours, 3 days, 3 weeks, 3 months, 3 years, and 30 years.

last edited at Jan 19, 2019 6:52AM

N30S
67413148_p0
joined Jan 22, 2016

I mean, that's how you nurse friends back to health, right?
Don't tell me I've been doing it wrong my entire life already?

Also

last edited at Jan 19, 2019 6:19PM

N30S
67413148_p0
joined Jan 22, 2016

Ohh i really want kasumi to kiss sakurako one day except for that she stole the melon candy from her...

Kinda funny because (super spoiler) you just have to wait for the very next chapter then.

last edited at Jan 13, 2019 9:53AM

67413148_p0
joined Jan 22, 2016

Cats are primarily meat eaters. Liking fish is a special trait of Japanese cats.

Uhh... What?
My cat almost goes insane whenever I open a can of tuna or cook fish.
I also never saw a cat that doesn't like fish...

67413148_p0
joined Jan 22, 2016

oh its definitely a harem, its just that its more of a comedy/parody of an isekai rather than an actual true harem show. The harem is still there, but the thing is that the characters actually have personality. the heroines aren't walking cliches and the protagonist is not a blank slate for desperate teens to self-insert as. it's a good watch.

I disagree with you, the show is pure comedy, it doesn't have any romance aspects or cliches, Aqua DIFINITELY doesn't have any feelings for Kazuma, because of the way he treats her. Darkness is just a masohist that enjoys being treated harshly by Kazuma. Megumin? maybe she could have some feelings, but we still don't know, because like i said, this show doesn't have any of the romance cliches, like your typical blushes, glances..etc it's only about the silly adventures and the hilarious interactions between these characters. If it was actually a harem anime, i would've dropped it in a heartbeat, because i fucking hate harem anime. i still can't understand why some people consider this anime as a harem.

The anime just doesn't cover the story far enough. The series itself definitely is a harem.

last edited at Nov 23, 2018 2:54AM

N30S
67413148_p0
joined Jan 22, 2016

Wow, so much discussion here.
I'm so looking forward to Chapter 37. I need to get some popcorn ready because things are going to be on fire here.
The upcoming bonus chapter will be entertaining as well.

67413148_p0
joined Jan 22, 2016

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/catulus_syndrome_volume_1_extra_professor_experiment#14
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/catulus_syndrome_volume_1_extra_professor_experiment#15

This still isn't enough to get Yuri tag reinstated?

Judging by a room for two, it's going to take 2-3 years and a sacrifice has to be prepared first.

N30S
Ayakashiko discussion 10 Nov 03:51
67413148_p0
joined Jan 22, 2016

anime confirmed?
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/ayakashiko_ch44#2

Given that it repeatedly says "CD" amongst the unreadable runes in there, I assume it's a drama CD.

Yep, it's a drama CD (ドラマ = Drama)

N30S
Image Comments 04 Nov 03:56
67413148_p0
joined Jan 22, 2016
Mfv1cgx

^ S2 is already confirmed for Winter.

N30S
67413148_p0
joined Jan 22, 2016

That's not overlocalizing anything, that's normal. Every manga that keeps honorifics or the reverse name structure is the odd one out. I guess a case for honorifics can be made (as it often is really hard to make the subtleties work otherwise), but reversing the names? Come on.

Hmm... the overwhelming majority of physical releases I have keep the honorifics and names. Maybe I was just lucky, though.
I prefer the honorifics because they often have a meaning and that gets completely lost. (How close the characters to each other and stuff)
It's not this manga, and I'm not sure which it was, but I remember reading a manga which had a scene where a couple decided to change their way of addressing each other, from -san to -chan or to nothing at all. That's usually a huge deal
in relationships, but thanks to the localization, nothing actually changed and the whole chapter was just confusing as heck.

Also, it's a personal opinion, that's why I said it bugs me and not that it's shit.

The only stuff I didn't see cleaned and redrawn were sound effects. They just put the English version below it, as it's so often done.

Yeah, that was just a general complaint because scanlators often do a much better job.

last edited at Oct 28, 2018 6:04AM

N30S
67413148_p0
joined Jan 22, 2016

The first English volume of Futaribeya arrived in my mail today.
The translation seems fairly similar to the one on this site and feels spot on. It doesn't shy away from the "subtext" at all. The only problem is that the panels go very deep into the center of the double-page, so you gotta stretch the book a bit. Other than that, very nice.
Can only recommend buying it!

Ad brought to you by some random idiot on the web.

Well ill check it out then. I'm glad somebody bought it and sacrificed their time for it.

I was worried they would distance from the subtext/yuri.

Which would then enrage me and cause me to summon the Eldtricht Abomination of Yuri from the depths of the sea.

Yeah, it's as gay as the source.
That said, I'm not the biggest fan of it. Ignoring the lousy cleaning/redrawing (or the lack of) and typesetting that most adaptions suffer from, there are some things that bug me.

I think they over localized the thing. I'm not a fan of reversed name and I miss the honorifics. Also, some fonts, especially the one used of the cover, are somewhat questionable.

That being said, I will still buy the next volumes just because it's Futaribeya.
__

Back to the topic, I look forward to seeing more of Seri and Shouko.
Outgoing Tomboy x Shy rich girl is simply great.

last edited at Oct 28, 2018 3:42AM

N30S
67413148_p0
joined Jan 22, 2016

Close. Not really, although better imo
Anyway, I think I should stop teasing/spoiling here for a while. If there's need for more, I have the same username on (the Dynasty Scans) Discord for more per direct message.

Ominous.
I wouldn't go out of my way to ask for spoilers, but these weren't really much of a spoiler anyway. More like an inevitability that comes sooner than expected. Thanks for all the hype.

Hehe, good to know. What I was hinting at doesn't happen until vol.5 anyway. Not that there aren't some other great chapters until then, surely not. But then again, there aren't any bad chapters in the first place.

last edited at Oct 13, 2018 4:44PM

N30S
67413148_p0
joined Jan 22, 2016

Well, as long as it's the good kind of wrong, I wouldn't mind it. * Cough* Terribly wrong, btw

Jeeeeez do they start making out naked under the blanket or something, for you to put that much stress on it?!
Well, I ain't exactly complaining if I'm only wrong about the time-frame.

Close. Not really, although better imo
Anyway, I think I should stop teasing/spoiling here for a while. If there's need for more, I have the same username on (the Dynasty Scans) Discord for more per direct message.

N30S
67413148_p0
joined Jan 22, 2016

Actuallly, the next two chapters already focus on them. (Partially at least)

I guess this story just loves proving me wrong one chapter after I say something.

Well, as long as it's the good kind of wrong, I wouldn't mind it. * Cough* Terribly wrong, btw

N30S
67413148_p0
joined Jan 22, 2016

Damn they are already third years! makes me fell the history is closing to its end :(

Nope, this manga is one of the few that doesn't end with them graduating. It's still ongoing during their university time.

N30S
67413148_p0
joined Jan 22, 2016

Seri and Shouko are barely even in subtext territory right now, so I'm not too sure about side-pairings.

Ha.. Haha... Ahahaha....

I did say "right now", ya know? lol

Actuallly, the next two chapters already focus on them. (Partially at least)

last edited at Oct 13, 2018 8:57AM