Forum › Gunbured x Sisters discussion

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

Dorothy and her ara ara vibes

Octave00
joined Sep 23, 2014

Makes me think of Tetragrammaton Labyrinth with action, yuri, nun protagonist, killing demons(vampires). Hope for a strong, healthy, relationship between the two central characters here too(but I'm not very positive in this case).

joined Feb 24, 2019

Well now that certainly was awesome. Looking forward to more.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

What The Fuck Am I Reading?

joined May 7, 2017

this is my shit
everything about this is my shit

20201123_223345
joined Jan 7, 2017

This is looking to be really cool. I'm excited for more.

joined Aug 21, 2017

So hardboiled!
Also, gun nuns are great

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

I'd the feeling this manga was from the artist of "Looking Up to Magical Girls", but I was wrong. I think both manga have a lot of similarities.

Nosebleed Uploader
Nonorisa
Helvetica Scans
joined Sep 11, 2014

It's been so long since I translated something for here, but it feels good to be back. I'm so happy I managed to get Helvetica to pick up one more yuri aside from Magical Girls. Soon there will only be yuri
Rest assured I have read ahead and I can assure you the yuri levels only rise, not decrease, so I hope you're all excited for this jesus approved story.
Plan is to release a new chapter weekly until we catch up, at which point it'll be released monthly when the magazine comes out. There are currently 10 chapters out.

last edited at Jul 26, 2020 3:49AM

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

There's something about this modern type of edgyness that just makes me roll my eyes and mutter "get on with it already". Sigh. Oh well. Let's see whether there's some actual plot at some point.

Tmp_11996-nanofate-3-11937795520
joined Dec 6, 2013

Holy sh*t! Vampire + yuri ?!?! I'm all in!! lol XD

Clannadas20ushio3
joined Jun 22, 2016

That's some big ass Stake Driver

joined May 30, 2020

I'm not a huge fan for mangas like these buT I ACTUALLY LOVED THIS. I CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Magical Girl Dhampir.

She gets a big stick and poof, she gets a transformation scene and a sexy outfit.

joined Feb 24, 2019

Sigh. Oh well. Let's see whether there's some actual plot at some point.

Isn't the plot Dolores and Maria have to team up in order to achieve their own goals of exterminating all vampires and finding her sister, respectively?

last edited at Jul 26, 2020 11:47AM

joined Jul 26, 2016

B-but Maria is overflowing with PLOT isn't she? ( • )( • )ԅ(‾⌣‾ԅ)

joined Jul 1, 2020

Isn't the plot Dolores and Maria have to team up in order to achieve their own goals of exterminating all vampires and finding her sister, respectively?

ya

joined Jul 1, 2020

It's been so long since I translated something for here, but it feels good to be back. I'm so happy I managed to get Helvetica to pick up one more yuri aside from Magical Girls. Soon there will only be yuri
Rest assured I have read ahead and I can assure you the yuri levels only rise, not decrease, so I hope you're all excited for this jesus approved story.
Plan is to release a new chapter weekly until we catch up, at which point it'll be released monthly when the magazine comes out. There are currently 10 chapters out.

Yuri gets stronger OwO. Also thanks for translating.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

ya

I am partial to plots where badass people team up to advance their respective clearly-defined goals.

cakeEnthusiast
Capture
joined Mar 2, 2019

Thank you, looking forward to it!
I bought the kindle version off amazon jp (even though I can barely read hiragana) to support the author and I'm really excited for more.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

This song is perfect for this chapter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwmU343eBu0
So messed up I want you here
In my room I want you here
Now we're gonna be Face-to-face
And I'll lay right down In my favorite place

And now I wanna be your dog
Now I wanna be your dog
Now I wanna be your dog
Well come on

Now I'm ready to close my eyes
And now I'm ready to close my mind
And now I'm ready to feel your hand
And lose my heart on the burning sands

Now I wanna be your dog
Well come on

usernameornickname
joined Jul 25, 2020

Engravings… give you no tactical advantage whatsoever

Still, that was some fancy shooting...you're pretty good.

usernameornickname
joined Jul 25, 2020

usernameornickname posted:

this is some devil may cry sh*t going on except its smokin' yuri sexy style

I feel influence from DMC, Triggun, Gungrave, Seikon no quaser(?) and Hellsing but full on yuri... what can go wrong?
NOTHING!

Absolutely!

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Hardboiled.

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

I must admit that I'm a bit disappointed that yet another action yuri thing is ecchi, but I don't care that much since it definitely fits this completely ridiculous manga. I wonder why pretty much every action yuri thing out there is also ecchi... well, I guess it may actually be obvious but still. That said, I certainly enjoyed it 'cause I love ridiculous stuff and I also love vampire yuri, so I'm looking forward to more for sure. Hopefully this isn't cancelled like a lot of other vampire yuri things...

last edited at Jul 27, 2020 7:12PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.