Forum › Posts by partytroll

partytroll
Image Comments 29 Dec 18:44
joined May 7, 2017
Eqhjz7cvqaapsxp-orig

the Mamaloni, Mamaloni. You know the Mamaloni? The no one?

partytroll
joined May 7, 2017

I can't believe they went to Brazil. R.I.P.

partytroll
joined May 7, 2017

this is my shit
everything about this is my shit

joined May 7, 2017

Yeah, but nobody likes to hear their country being criticized by foreigners. It's a recipe for a flamewar.

"America" is not a "country", it is simply an economic union of several warlords. It's federal laws only exist to empower whichever warlord is in power currently, and they have no qualms of allowing mass civilian casualties like 9/11 to occur to personally enrich the holdings of warlords like Bush and his close personal friends the Bin Laden group. Even within this shared culture of seeing civilians as expendable routinely the agents of power in these so called "United" "States" will annotate sex workers as subhuman, the most common police annotation to a sex worker's death is "NHI - No Human Involved".
So to say that any derision of such American imperialist thought here is well deserved is an understatement. A person willingly associating with America and spreading their ideals of violence and discrimination against sex workers simply for expressing their bodily autonomy deserves no more quarter than an American imperialist using violence and discrimination against the people of it's held territories of Ryuku and Iraq.

jesus y'all i just come here for yuri

partytroll
Matomelcium discussion 23 May 20:43
joined May 7, 2017

That chapter 0 ending...
everything after made me laugh out loud

partytroll
joined May 7, 2017

Fun enough but i don't get the setting. Coulda removed everything 'demon' about this and had the same thing excpet I wouldn't have been waiting for something demonic to happen

joined May 7, 2017

TBH in terms of trans depictions, this seems pretty 'woke' at least as far japanese goes

partytroll
joined May 7, 2017

Was he imagining his daughter in the bath

I saw Lancelot and thought, no, thats not Lancelot...

But then I saw Teach behaving himself and knew this is a weird doujin...

joined May 7, 2017

didnt think id enjoy this so much, maybe i should try some more yuri LNs
Also, don't know if anyone else noticed but the story is DANGEROUSLY close to being lesbian Shrek

partytroll
Citrus discussion 17 Feb 19:00
joined May 7, 2017

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OH NO NO NO, NO WAY, SABOU SHITTING OUT YET ANOTHER ATROCIOUS CHAPTER AND EMPHASIZING THE FACT MEI IS A BLAND, GOOD FOR NOTHING, WORTHLESS, INSENSITIVE, SELFISH DOG? MUH FAMILY NAME, MUH HONOR

u ok?

partytroll
Dark Widow discussion 21 Jul 17:31
joined May 7, 2017

goddamn! straight up yuri monstergirl harem antics. this is everything i need in one package, cant wait for more

partytroll
joined May 7, 2017

i never realized how weird it is to end on a climax without any after panels

joined May 7, 2017

RAVIOLI RAVIOLI

RAVIOLI RAVIOLI! RAVIOLI RAVIOLI!

DON'T

LEWD

DRAGON

LOLI

joined May 7, 2017

page 2