Forum › Useless Princesses discussion

ridgezipline
Images%20(13)
joined May 13, 2020

Iro moves fast lol. And I think Kurokawa knows.

last edited at Jul 5, 2020 3:04PM

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

I think that Kurokawa's 'dark expresion' at the last page is because, She has already noticed She's in love with Fujishiro, but feels that She would be rejected, just like Izumi, you can see that in the way she reacted im page 16, and the dark angsty pose she is in the first panel of page 21, when she says 'my troubles...'
But maybe im reading way in between lines...time will tell

Exactly what i thought as well. Maybe she's thinking "If someone as beautiful and dreamy as Izumi was rejected, then i had no chance at all with the princess." Meanwhile, we have Nanaki out there still thinking that being the #1 bestest of friends of Kurokawa. Useless is the only accurate part of the title.

joined Feb 14, 2020

what?! why WHYYYYYYYYY what happened?!

KangaNoodles
_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

Everybody has caught feelings for one another, how nice

joined Nov 22, 2019

"I still want to be Kurokawa's 'bestest' friend" ....... ;:| Really? You think people read yuri to watch then become the "bestest friends" like, it's so obvious.

joined Nov 22, 2019

"I still want to be Kurokawa's 'bestest' friend" ....... ;:| Really? You think people read yuri to watch then become the "bestest friends" like, it's so obvious.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Yeaaah......
Well, there's "useless" right there in the title. We had been warned. We can't complain.

joined Apr 20, 2013

"...Yeah. I forgot"

Hmmmm it seems she's not THAT useless lesbian
Good

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

Ahhh I hope this won't mean we'll have the friend arc now. Please, make more progress with the 2 main.

joined Nov 25, 2018

Blond girl lowkey the most interesting character in this manga

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

Maybe i'm just dumb but I didn't get it lol

Original
joined Jul 10, 2018

Something something Maho won't give up on Miki like how Izumi gave up on Nanaki. Just reread chapter 13.5 and you'll get a bit more background on Maho's point of view in this chapter.

Sarah of the Night
Kaijuislandfuruka2
joined May 12, 2020

"i will never change," she says, after changing.

joined May 1, 2013

That's right! Never change, character who I don't remember who you are!

joined Dec 30, 2018

Jesus Fuck.
I've been following this manga for so long I don't want to read another 10 chapters of love triangles
Lemme see main coulpe scissor each other already :/

Jesus Fuck.
I've been following this manga for so long I don't want to read another 10 chapters of love triangles

Lmfao for that you'd have to wait at least some 100 chapters, since they're so useless.

joined Oct 10, 2016

Yep, mangaka has no idea what to do with this manga

Yeah, every chapter is a new potential enemy. Definitely dropping it. There is no hope for this manga.

last edited at Jul 24, 2020 5:14AM

joined Jul 26, 2016

Yep, mangaka has no idea what to do with this manga

Yeah, every chapter is a new potential enemy. Definitely dropping it. There is no hope for this manga.

Leaving aside your apparent massive misreading of the entire context here (I am shocked, shocked!), "can we have your stuff?" to quote the traditional response to such declarations in MMO communities.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I guess this means more focus on Miki and Maho now. Sure, let's see where this leads us.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Does this mean Loralei is finally dropping this manga?

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Of course not. We'll see that threat again and again, as usual.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Of course not. We'll see that threat again and again, as usual.

Damn

joined Feb 18, 2015

I'd say it's a case of "It takes one to know one". Maho feels the same way about Miki as Izumi did about Nanaki and recognized Izumi's crush, but she's not planning on giving up, or confessing.

Jesus Fuck.

Lmfao for that you'd have to wait at least some 100 chapters, since they're so useless.

Refer to the title for hints as to how romantic progression will proceed...

last edited at Jul 24, 2020 10:28AM

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Jesus Fuck.

They don't have to scissor or even kiss, but this jumping to the secondary characters right after there has been some development is really annoying.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Jesus Fuck.

They don't have to scissor or even kiss, but this jumping to the secondary characters right after there has been some development is really annoying.

You DID notice the decimal in the chapter number right.

To reply you must either login or sign up.